What's new

Miss Universe China wants to marry from Sri Lanka

My first prompt was JAPANESE OR CHINESE

hmmm....we do have such unique Peculiar faces in our country

No Doubt on Your STYLE.......you already shared them in some other thread but above ones are your New Collection :p: & I like you all :tup:

Thanks bro.....the collections are many, I am just showing them for special occasion like this he,he :D

The contestants of miss universe China final have come to Sri Lanka recently. This pre-pageant tour in Sri Lanka is from 26 August to 1 September. This is part of their official agenda before the Grand Finale of the Miss Universe China crowning pageant, scheduled to be held on 13 September in Shanghai.

Ms. Jin Ye, miss universe China - 2013 winner beauty has arrived with them too. She said " I love Sri Lanka very much. Vegetables and fruits here are very tasty. I want to live here after marrying a Sri Lankan. " :P
Some photos from their pre-pageant tour
Miss%2BUniverse%2BChina-%2BGossip%2Bbook.lk-%2B%2B(2).gif

Miss%2BUniverse%2BChina-%2BGossip%2Bbook.lk-%2B%2B(5).jpg

photo-5-620x360.jpg

Photo-1.jpg

2014%2Bmiss%2Buniverse%2Bchina%2B10-%2Be%2Bgossip.lk.gif

2014%2Bmiss%2Buniverse%2Bchina%2B11-%2Be%2Bgossip.lk.gif

2014%2Bmiss%2Buniverse%2Bchina%2B13-%2Be%2Bgossip.lk.gif

2014%2Bmiss%2Buniverse%2Bchina%2B18-%2Be%2Bgossip.lk.gif

2014%2Bmiss%2Buniverse%2Bchina%2B16-%2Be%2Bgossip.lk.gif

Love them in Sarees. :-)

did you apply?

Sri Lankan chicks surely are bountiful,the one's I met were truly brown beauties and made me go...

Got an Onam celebration coming next week,lets see what Mallus got. :D

Hey now! Chinese beauties in Sri Lanka :woot:

this isn't a string of pearls strategy, it is a Pearl Necklace strategy :D

I will get my coat.

Hudd hai.... :lol:

Very beautiful girls...

That may be due to genetic mixture. Modern studies on origin of sinhalese point towards a predominantly Bengali contribution and a minor Tamil and North Western Indian contribution.
525px-Genetic_admixture_of_Sinhalese_by_Papiha.PNG

What? 72% Bengali?? I didn't know that!! Anyways, Bengali women are known to be amongst the most beautiful in India. :D

What? 72% Bengali??
Studies looking at the origin of the Sinhalese have been contradictory. Older studies suggest a predominantly Tamil origin followed by a significant Bengali contribution with no North Western Indian contribution. While modern studies point towards a predominantly Bengali contribution and a minor Tamil and North Western Indian contribution.
Genetic studies on Sinhalese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bengali women are known to be amongst the most beautiful in India
I thought, it was Northern Indian ladies.

Yes, but a lot of people think she looks Japanese, what do you think?

I would not say japanese if japanese then a mixture with something else but since I know she is not let it be :D

Turku Turan..
I love that name:omghaha:

i think, you should marry an indian gir

because of we are searching a girl for atawolf

if you wanna choose a girl from special country than take a korean girl like the one in my avatar picture but I don't think anyone from this forum could get her.. :D

but as turk I would say to you if you are looking for a girl far away: Ozbek girls or Uygur girls some kazakh girls are also beautiful :D

Back
Top Bottom