What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

Your illiteracy is showing greatly. I said ETIM is based in Uzbekistan and Waziristan and receives help from the IMU in those areas. what did I say about citizenship?

half grain--- you replied about ETIM when I was talking about Uighur's . what did I say about you Chinese IQ.

Syria Population Religions:

Sunni 60%
Alawites/Shia 12%
Christianity 10%
Others 18%

Hope it will be Sunni government instead Alawites Assad.

That is a slightly wrong statistic, 7abibi.
Islam in Syria total population.[1] Sunnis make up 74%[1] of the total, mostly of Arab, Kurdish and Turkoman ethnicities. Shia's make up the remaining 13%:[1] Alawites are the predominant Shia group, followed by Twelvers and Ismailis. Sunnis are mainly of the Shafi'i madhhab with pockets of Hanafi and Hanbali. Several large Sufi orders are active in the country, including the Naqshbandi tariqa, and Qadiriyya. Although not traditionally considered as Muslims, the Druze make up 3% of the total population.[1]

Virtually all sources put us Sunni Arabs to compromise about 75% of the population of Syria.

For a start Russian ships will stay there and relay radar data on all targets to Syrian comand centers. That would be enough :lol:

Yeah but only if there are any Syrian command centers left :oops:

Syria Population Religions:

Sunni 60%
Alawites/Shia 12%
Christianity 10%
Others 18%

Hope it will be Sunni government instead Alawites Assad.

What others!!! druze are barely 3%. Buddhists maybe! or are they considering secular Sunnis as 'other'?

Anybody cheering for a bombing of Syria over this fake charge on the Assad regime about the chemical bombing is a fool, a war-monger, a sectarian Muslim, and in general not a friend of humanity. I have read Westerners' 'Comments' on NY Times about this alleged chemical attack by Assad and the highest rated comments were about how this is illogical for Assad to have launched the attack now when his troops were already gaining ground.

DO NOT TAKE US FOR A FOOL!!

And here is what an erstwhile hawk like Pat Buchanan has to say about this:

Congress Should Veto Obama’s War | The American Conservative

Anybody cheering for a bombing of Syria over this fake charge on the Assad regime about the chemical bombing is a fool, a war-monger, a sectarian Muslim, and in general not a friend of humanity. I have read Westerners' 'Comments' on NY Times about this alleged chemical attack by Assad and the highest rated comments were about how this is illogical for Assad to have launched the attack now when his troops were already gaining ground.

DO NOT TAKE US FOR A FOOL!!

And here is what an erstwhile hawk like Pat Buchanan has to say about this:

Congress Should Veto Obama’s War | The American Conservative

Pakistanis are ******* stupid for supporting this - I mean kissing Arbi a$$ just does not make any sense. You have guys like Abdullah of Suadi Arabia talking about democracy. A$$ hole how about you drop your king title and develop democracy in Saudi Arabia first? Tomorrow US may attack Balochistan with same human rights BS then what will the Pakistanis say? Fuking idiots.

BSseVKOCMAE7NIv.jpg

:laughcry::omghaha:
I wonder how many missed calls and messages Arab Leaders sent to Bush Sr before Desert Storm?Plenty i guess and at least Putin supports Syria unlike Arab Dictators who ignore all the message of Palestinians and are in bed with Israel.

No. I did not.

Here is what I actually said...

There are weapons that cannot be truly tested, such as nuclear ICBMs for one. We can test the rocket part of it and see where it is going to land. Then we take the nuclear warhead and carefully detonate it in an isolated area. From this, we assured ourselves that we have functional nuclear ICBMs in our fleet. But this is unlike the rifle where we can take a complete weapon and run it through every single condition on land and even under water and prove pretty much beyond any reasonable doubt that a rifle in an inventory of many rifles will perform exactly alike. We do not disassemble the rifle and test one part of it here and another part of it there. The more complex the weapon, the more demanding the testing regime and we may STILL end up like the nuclear ICBM where we can never know if all weapons in a particular inventory will perform as expected.

Of course you did.

Here...

Slow American military advancements? How much more clear about what you wrote can I get?

A weapon is essentially a resource that is waiting to be discarded. Funds that were allocated for its development are not counted in a country's total wealth precisely because of the potential of a war that may cause the loss of a tank or a ship. When the Iraqi occupation was started and peaked, resources were already allocated, in a manner of speaking, and finances were already budgeted for weapons development, and often, depending on a program's progress, its allocation may be less from previous budget year due to technical issues rather than because of the need to reallocate/reapportionment of money to meet other needs.

You have no idea of what you were yakking about.

Speak for yourself, as shown above...:lol:

It is 'English', not 'english'. You criticize my 'Engrish', I only returned the favor.

Did you miss the 10 years part, if all I meant was Syria is weak then I wouldn't have said 10 years. America don't need 10 years to change leadership in Syria, a couple weeks tops, if that.

If my claim was that weak opponent equals no progress, then why did I then say China will advance, seeing as China won't be fighting wars.

If I did indeed claim because of Syria's weakness as a opponent being a factor, then I wouldn't have said China will advance as that wouldn't make any sense.

It's convenient that you only see what you want to see.

On to your post, you said the perfect way for China to catch up is for US to do nothing, well, why did you say do nothing if not talking about in a real combat situation. Testings are always going to be conducted, regardless. It's at the very least a tad confusing, since we are talking about a potential war in Syria.

I have no idea what I am talking about? Sure, that could be, but there are various reports of American funding being cut on the most high tech projects, numbers being built slashed, and so on so forth. As it turns out I do get Canadian and American news. Are all news of this nature lies then?

I can show sources if you want, but I'm sure you get these news too.

Did I say engrish, but just like an American to bring everything back to race. Also this is a forum in case you didn't know, not a college.

By the way you talk, people might think you are the chief of staff of the US army. Apparently, everyone is an idiot except you. Congratulations, you mommy must be very proud. She's got the brightest little boy on this forum.

Sherminators cannot school anyone. You could school people about how it feels to be a virgin though. Ever been to a bar? How about a nightclub? Ever touched a woman apart from your mother?

Forever the Sherminator.

you know I kinda starting to notice it too, I'm was an info tech student, so I actually seen and spent time with people like these, who make the most trivial things the most important thing in the world.

But let's not be mean here. :coffee:

half grain--- you replied about ETIM when I was talking about Uighur's . what did I say about you Chinese IQ.

Are you calling ordinary Uyghur citizens terrorists?

who can defeat EVERY bum in a Toyota? has the great Chinese military defeated the terrorists( all) among them? what a silly notion of wins vs defeats. hows that tech simulation working out for you in your provinces with Uighurs?

So This would be the 3rd Opponent of Israel from the 1973 war going down. Iraq, Egypt and now Syria. Only one left after this is Jordan.. Coincidence ?

Did you miss the 10 years part, if all I meant was Syria is weak then I wouldn't have said 10 years. America don't need 10 years to change leadership in Syria, a couple weeks tops, if that.
You said 'another 10 year war', as in you anticipate the US to be in another ME quagmire for as long as the Iraqi occupation is, and that this new venture will result, as you think it will, a slow down in American military development. Never mind that this is a ridiculous assumption to start, no matter how many years a military adventure. The US was in Viet Nam for effectively 10 years and its military technical development did not halt. If anything, lessons learned were incorporated into later weapons development.

Now queue the convenient personal attack on my origin as usual...:lol:

If my claim was that weak opponent equals no progress, then why did I then say China will advance, seeing as China won't be fighting wars.
It is irrelevant what you said about China. I said nothing about China. I only point out the stupidity of your assumption that somehow a 10-yr long foreign military venture will somehow allow China to 'catch up', your words.

If I did indeed claim because of Syria's weakness as a opponent being a factor, then I wouldn't have said China will advance as that wouldn't make any sense.
Your premise made no sense to start. And there is no 'if' about what you said.

Here...

My post explicitly says that US cannot test their weapons because Syria is too weak. Both of my posts says exactly this.
As highlighted, it cannot be any clearer: 'because Syria is too weak.' Your words, buddy.

You effectively implied that the only way to have any true knowledge on a weapon's performance is to field it against a comparable opponent. As someone who was in weapons development for a few years, I say this is utter garbage. The problem have always been well known in the R/D program of anything, from jet fighters to microwave ovens. The problem is unfettered and unpredictable introduction of variables that will have effects, noticeable or not, on the product. Effective testing regime will have controlled introduction of variables, aka 'rigged tests'. As the program mature, be it a jet fighter or a microwave oven, variables that were introduced in previous steps, and are accounted for, are allowed to remain so their influence and interactions with new variables can be observed.

So overall, when you said this...

America should go in, another 10 year war should at least slow American military advancements. Perfect chance for us to catch up.
What 'military advancements' are you talking about? That is a rather broad statement: military advancements.

It's convenient that you only see what you want to see.
You made a stupid premise and got called on the carpet for it. Deal with it.

On to your post, you said the perfect way for China to catch up is for US to do nothing, well, why did you say do nothing if not talking about in a real combat situation. Testings are always going to be conducted, regardless. It's at the very least a tad confusing, since we are talking about a potential war in Syria.
No...I said...

The only way to truly advance weapons development is to actually use it, either in pure unadulterated testing or in combat.
I did not restrict my argument to only combat. Do I need to elaborate on 'pure unadulterated testing' to make it easier for that 'high Chinese IQ'? :lol:

I have no idea what I am talking about? Sure, that could be, but there are various reports of American funding being cut on the most high tech projects, numbers being built slashed, and so on so forth. As it turns out I do get Canadian and American news. Are all news of this nature lies then?
No, you do not. Because not every weapons development program that have reduced funding is ONLY because of foreign affairs. It depends on the development stages. Procurement is not development.

Did I say engrish, but just like an American to bring everything back to race. Also this is a forum in case you didn't know, not a college.
A Chinese is calling others out on race baiting when the Chinese group as a whole is well known on this forum to be a racist lot? You criticized my English and I returned the favor. Now you whine...:lol:

By the way you talk, people might think you are the chief of staff of the US army. Apparently, everyone is an idiot except you. Congratulations, you mommy must be very proud. She's got the brightest little boy on this forum.
My mother is proud of me. Are yours? Given your performance so far when you cannot keep up with your own posts, she may not be.

Are you calling ordinary Uyghur citizens terrorists?

terrorists AMONG THEM , NOT FOREIGNERS...

How did you deduct I called all them terrorists. do you not have terrorists among the Uighurs? you claim so every time they attack you- even if they celebrate Ramadan ... what did I tell you why about IQ's?

For a start Russian ships will stay there and relay radar data on all targets to Syrian comand centers. That would be enough :lol:
We will see how that shakes out soon enough. I would like to go on record as saying we should only hit them hard enough for a compromise....the jihadist elements actually gaining power is not optimal.

There will no popcorn for anyone to pop if a regional or a world war starts. You war mongering idiots!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/28/w...se-one-on-israel-iran-declares.html?ref=world

Lol....the "world war" claims are played out.....they been saying that since Bosnia.....

Back
Top Bottom