What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

there in lies the issue. you would not do it but the american public is expected to come bailout the middle east.

The perils of being a superpower.
Anyways I want US to stay out of Syria. I don't want Islamists to give another reason to accuse infidels.

So inspite of the boasting about the Islamic firepower, they can't do crap without the security umbrella provided by the US.

This is not about Islamic firepower, even the US is cautious around Russia because Syria ain't worth fighting Russia over and no one knows how far Russia is willing to go to protect their last stronghold in the middle east.

The perils of being a superpower.
Anyways I want US to stay out of Syria. I don't want Islamists to give another reason to accuse infidels.

I can tell you personally, regardless of the ones killed are Muslims or any religion. My moral compass finds this sicking and if we don't come to the aid - who will? nobody as self evident by supporters like China and Russia.

what is wrong with these people, it is one thing to keep out of it- it is another to support and hold up that regime.

This is not about Islamic firepower, even the US is cautious around Russia because Syria ain't worth fighting Russia over and no one knows how far Russia is willing to go to protect their last stronghold in the middle east.

I hardly think that is a" military" concern. it is more about public opinion in the US. Russians are not coming half way across to support assad. they will just send weapons but not get personally involved with attacking the US

So all this concern for Syria in the Sunni world is nothing more than lip service. Why the KSA forces that was quick to cross the King Fahad Causeway to suppress unrest in Bahrain can't cross over to Syria.

Some of the videos I have recently seen that is going on in Syria is nothing less than disturbing and sick. At this point, saving the life of civilians should take the priority over any other cause.

Some of the videos I have recently seen that is going on in Syria is nothing less than disturbing and sick. At this point, saving the life of civilians should take the priority over any other cause.

who has the onus to do this , is the question. You have Chinese , Russians and Iran supporting every genocidal dictator it seems in the name of OIL they get...there is zero morality among those countries. Once again the US has come help ...

I hardly think that is a" military" concern. it is more about public opinion in the US. Russians are not coming half way across to support assad. they will just send weapons but not get personally involved with attacking the US

You are right but still nobody wants to be a flash point for something bigger. Russians cannot beat us in a war without escalating things anyway let us see what happens.

So all this concern for Syria in the Sunni world is nothing more than lip service. Why the KSA forces that was quick to cross the King Fahad Causeway to suppress unrest in Bahrain can't cross over to Syria.

You can ask some Saudi members here what is going on. @Yzd Khalifa Why have your forces not gotten involved?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bahrain is a member-state of the Gulf Cooperation Council. Bahrain is also, by definition, a member of the Peninsula Armor Shield Forces, and Bahrain can request the deployment to restore law and order whenever needed.

These is all BS in to save innocent civilian humanitarian mission. :undecided:
In the name of Humanitarian mission how many million of civilian lost their life in Libya,Iraq and now syria good luck.

Prepare for great MALHAMA .

SYria is a tip of ice burg get ready for 3rd world war now i know why everybody busy buying weapons even though they cant afford.

You can ask some Saudi members here what is going on. @Yzd Khalifa Why have your forces not gotten involved?

1- KSA tried to pass two resolutions, in each KSA stated clearly its willingness to deploy troops on the grounds.

2- We don't live in a jungle, whereby Saudi pops out for all of a sudden to bomb a sovereign country; this is an act of war against any country.

Last edited by a moderator:
These is all BS in to save innocent civilian humanitarian mission. :undecided:
In the name of Humanitarian mission how many million of civilian lost their life in Libya,Iraq and now syria good luck.

Prepare for great MALHAMA .

SYria is a tip of ice burg get ready for 3rd world war now i know why everybody busy buying weapons even though they cant afford.

people being gassed is not BS.

Without proper investigation how can any body assume it is done my AsSAD forces and when they are winning .
its all western propaganda to justify interfering in syria but its going to lead the world to big war or world war 3.

people being gassed is not BS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom