What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

Without proper investigation how can any body assume it is done my AsSAD forces and when they are winning .
its all western propaganda to justify interfering in syria but its going to lead the world to big war or world war 3.

you need to be gassed yourself for proof? it is now moving to be undeniable i.e./ US has said it is now clear it was used. US which is hoping it was not used , is forced now to say , Yes it was used by assad! this was based on UN evidence collected so far

Can you provide link of UN evidence shows Assad use the chemical to kill his people .

"By Way of Deception Thou Shalt Do War" (Mossad motto)

you need to be gassed yourself for proof? it is now moving to be undeniable i.e./ US has said it is now clear it was used. US which is hoping it was not used , is forced now to say , Yes it was used by assad! this was based on UN evidence collected so far

The perils of being a superpower.
Anyways I want US to stay out of Syria. I don't want Islamists to give another reason to accuse infidels.
The fact that neither you nor I are Muslims is ground enough to offend the Muslims. So it is irrelevant what we do anyway. Of course, admittedly any missteps in dealing with the Muslims, either at home or in foreign affairs, can only add to their grievance barrel. But the reality is that even if we bend backwards over and over, the only thing that can satiate the Muslims is either conversion or death for us.

who has the onus to do this , is the question. You have Chinese , Russians and Iran supporting every genocidal dictator it seems in the name of OIL they get...there is zero morality among those countries. Once again the US has come help ...

Leave us out of this. This is between you and Russia. The Chinese policy has always been staying out of the other people's business.

it is coming. The US has early access to the report, no surprise there. that is not the mossad motto as you think it is. it was proclaimed as one by one agent Victor Ostrovsky. it is not their official motto

Kerry Says Chemical Arms Attack in Syria Is ‘Undeniable’

Oh please, Bush also said Saddam has weapons of mass destruction. I would hold off judgement until someone else also took a look at the situation----considering the Russians said that exact opposite thing.

Truth to be told, I wouldn't be surprised if both sides have deployed chemical weapons.

Don't worry, the American people know what suits them, what doesn't.

True....but being from a country where people destroy Buddha statues and bomb Bodhgaya ( Buddhist Mecca) for something happening in Myanmmar, I have my reservations.

True....but being from a country where people destroy Buddha statues and bomb Bodhgaya ( Buddhist Mecca) for something happening in Myanmmar, I have my reservations.

I'm sorry to hear about such incident :(

Oh please, Bush also said Saddam has weapons of mass destruction. I would hold off judgement until someone else also took a look at the situation----considering the Russians said that exact opposite thing.
Oh please. B43 did not say so on his own.

News for you: Rolf Ekeus and Hans Blix of UNMOVIC and Richard Butler of UNSCOM were non-Americans. The IAEA created these teams with the understanding that their team leaders MUST NOT be Americans. And the inspection regime lasted for 10 yrs.

So by your own standard of wanting a non-American opinion about chemical weapons in Syria, what B43 did fit the bill perfectly.

Can we at least verify if these claims are true? In the past we've seen self-goals being inflicted in this war.

How many times we have been fooled by the US on going to war over weapons of mass destruction.

America should go in, another 10 year war should at least slow American military advancements. Perfect chance for us to catch up.

Not to mention a US in the middle east is a US not in South and East China sea. Which gives us the time to finish these pesky little problems.

But to say we support dictators and stuff is just wrong, we neither support nor care about these guys, they are simply wallets that we will empty as time pass. It hardly matters who is holding that wallet.

To say another thing, America in the middle east is bad, not bad because it sort of stops the death, but bad because some bad blood just needs to be handled before they get better. A taped up broken vase is not better than completely destroying it and getting a new one.

WP reported that US has plans to go for cruise strikes only and they predict the operation would take two days only.

Can we at least verify if these claims are true? In the past we've seen self-goals being inflicted in this war.

How many times we have been fooled by the US on going to war over weapons of mass destruction.
Iraq was a one-time thing, so what 'how many times' are you talking about? As for Syria, are those dead bodies and the wailings of the Syrians not evident enough for you?

America should go in, another 10 year war should at least slow American military advancements. Perfect chance for us to catch up.
The only way to truly advance weapons development is to actually use it, either in pure unadulterated testing or in combat. That way, we will know even better how the thing actually work when situations and influential factors are not under our control. So the perfect chance for China to so call 'catch up' is for US to do nothing. :lol:

Russia and CHINA are complacent in the blood of innocent people being gassed. This is beyond ridiculous to support such actions and those countries are probably the biggest supporters of muslims being killed in the world.

What a joke!

Russia and China should send investigator team there, and they will reveal the truth, that the gas attack was done by the rebels and supplied by US.

Why is the more superior and better equipped official Syrian army desperate to use gas attack while they actually already won?

It's a big BS, just like the rebels were trying to make a sensational news by trying to sacrifice Western journalists in the hand of Syrian army, and win world opinion over the Al Qaeda rebels.

Iraq was a one-time thing, so what 'how many times' are you talking about? As for Syria, are those dead bodies and the wailings of the Syrians not evident enough for you?

Are we forgetting Iran and its disappearing and reappearing WMDs?

Let's forget that the same was said about the Taliban prompting their Ambassador to Pak coming on TV and quite humorously pointing out that we can't make this cup (pointing to a chai cup in front of him), let alone make nuclear bombs.

That's 2.5 times out of 3 top military agendas of the US of the past

Let's not forget Gaddafi was blamed for being ready to use CW weapons as well

The thing is Syrian Army was winning the fight and didn't need to use CWs. The US was being blocked in the UN to go against Syria and then suddenly the age old boogeyman of WMDs appears. With the US arming rebels, even the suspicion goes on the US if it had supplied the nerve gas that has hit both rebels and Syrian Army.

Russia and China should send investigator team there, and they will reveal the truth, that the gas attack was done by the rebels and supplied by US.
I fully support that. Let all three findings be open for examinations by anyone.

Are we forgetting Iran and its disappearing and reappearing WMDs?

Let's forget that the same was said about the Taliban prompting their Ambassador to Pak coming on TV and quite humorously pointing out that we can't make this cup (pointing to a chai cup in front of him), let alone make nuclear bombs.

That's 2.5 times out of 3 top military agendas of the US of the past

Let's not forget Gaddafi was blamed for being ready to use CW weapons as well

The thing is Syrian Army was winning the fight and didn't need to use CWs. The US was being blocked in the UN to go against Syria and then suddenly the age old boogeyman of WMDs appears. With the US arming rebels, even the suspicion goes on the US if it had supplied the nerve gas that has hit both rebels and Syrian Army.
According to the IAEA, the initials 'WMD' involves more than just finalized and functional weapons. It includes entire programs and contains information, people, and tools used to make WMD. Everything that Iran tried to hide. Just like Iraq did from all three inspection teams.

Back
Top Bottom