What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

I believe that it is now a given acceptance that your country will go to war against Syria. This will resolve all the issues which require to be resolved in the minds of your technocrats and bureauocrats. Iran can be sorted out via Syria. Russia can be sorted out via Syria. Syria can be like Iraq. We go in. We kick *** with our military power. We leave with limited resistance. The question remains...what if Syria remains another Vietnam or Afghanistan for you jerks ? I say "jerks" since that is all that the USA is when it comes to Syria. The rest of the world pays for it with a tumbling of oil prices and uncertainty of the global markets due to a bully not knowing where to stop ?

:pissed: Not tumbling, but rocketing..

:pissed: Not tumbling, but rocketing..

Hey don't be so harsh. The Bush families et al have to make a living at the expense of us suckers. Who are we to complain?

If anything...I wish that China, Russia and India has the b@lls to tell the USA that a war against Syria is a war against them

Hey don't be so harsh. The Bush families et al have to make a living at the expense of us suckers. Who are we to complain?

We will buy even more oil from Iran if USA doesn't mend its ways... :D

then US would loose in Syria and Iran both.. lol

Seriously US should not attack Syria. India, Russia, China, UK even. Everyone is against this war. US alone cannot be right and all else wrong??

Under Obama, America will side with Al Queda. And Syria is just a proof.

We will buy even more oil from Iran if USA doesn't mend its ways... :D

then US would loose in Syria and Iran both.. lol

India will lose any military deals with the US. The only thing that could change this fact is if India allow US to put bases there.

India will lose any military deals with the US. The only thing that could change this fact is if India allow US to put bases there.

what Military deals are you talking about, when India will have no $$$$ left to pay in the first place if Rupee goes to 80... lol

the first thing will be to try to save Rupee. Deals with US comes only later.

Already you can see the outcome, reports just in suggest India is gonna pay Iran worth $22 Billion in Rupees. If this works out India would buy even more from Iran if Syria conflict starts. No one in India would care about US deals, the first priority will be economy.

Congress will vote No if enough Americans contact their Congressmen and ask them to vote No. If Congress votes No, Obama will not strike, he will blame Congress for letting Assad get away with using CW's.

Will enough Americans care enough to even make the effort? I don't know. Probably not .....

what is the popular reaction of ppl in the US? from what i heard,most of them are against it.....

what Military deals are you talking about, when India will have no $$$$ left to pay in the first place if Rupee goes to 80... lol

the first thing will be to try to save Rupee. Deals with US comes only later.

At least you agree that Indian economy has collapsed. India will start to rebound only if more Indians think like you.

what is the popular reaction of ppl in the US? from what i heard,most of them are against it.....

The majority are indeed against it. Rand Paul and the libertarians will capitalize on this to gain widespread support.

The people believe that this is the same as Iraq and they blame the government for spending so much on what they consider not to be a threat to America's security while not uplifting their own living conditions.

Syrian hacker hacked VN website to explain the situation:laughcry:

screen-shot-2013-08-31-at-12-07-00-am-copy-1377883440441.png

We VNese will stay neutral,be strong bro :cheers:

I don't Think US will put that many foots on the ground in Syria. It will be surgical strikes as been said with maximum damage and an opportunity to showcase their firepower to world AGAIN. No matter what Russia says or china shouts, or land of pure dream's , unless any country got similar muscle or if rest of the world can speak in one voice, nobody can dare stand against the only superpower. Am not a supporter of US but they are not called a superpower for no reason. The bottom line is who's next ?

I don't Think US will put that many foots on the ground in Syria. It will be surgical strikes as been said with maximum damage and an opportunity to showcase their firepower to world AGAIN. No matter what Russia says or china shouts, or land of pure dream's , unless any country got similar muscle or if rest of the world can speak in one voice, nobody can dare stand against the only superpower. Am not a supporter of US but they are not called a superpower for no reason. The bottom line is who's next ?

No wonder India is still a western puppet.

Forces which could be used against Syria:

_69559262_syria_strikes_624_v2.jpg

• Four US destroyers - USS Gravely, USS Ramage, USS Barry and USS Mahan - are in the eastern Mediterranean, equipped with cruise missiles. The missiles can also be fired from submarines, but the US Navy does not reveal their locations

• Airbases at Incirlik and Izmir in Turkey, and in Jordan, could be used to carry out strikes

• Two aircraft carriers - USS Nimitz and USS Harry S Truman are in the wider region

• French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle is currently in Toulon in the western Mediterranean

• French Rafale and Mirage aircraft can also operate from Al-Dhahra airbase in the UAE

BBC News - Russia's Vladimir Putin challenges US on Syria claims

It will be nice to test the rafale against the S-300, maybe India will cancel its deal with France.
I think Obama seems confident because he is relieved from the Israeli lobby pressures, he says what they want to hear, and he waits another 9 days for the democrat majority congress to take the real decision, that is going to be NO.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom