What's new

Military Rankings as per a Credit Suisse report on globalisation.

Side-Winder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
0-list-1444046802.jpg

Pakistan military ranked 11th strongest in world - The Express Tribune

We really need to upgrade our Navy as well as equip the Airforce with some lethal machines..

Pakistani leadership should seriously look into pacifism. In todays world it brings prosperity. Which makes the people intellectual. Which in turn enables masters of technology. Which enables a capacity to become a top military power at a short notice.

I think of all the countries on that list we have the lowest defence budget. Imagine if our defence budget was doubled.

Many many blunders... don't think its reliable enough

America vs the rest

there is no comparison. the technological gap and the capability difference is so wide that a realistic rating should be excluding America. its a feel good rating. I dont agree with so low positioning of Israel either. it can steam role pretty much any country in the middle east

I wouldn't give Israel that much credit. IF a rag tag guerilla force like hezbollah can whip their behind, it says a lot.

Secondly, when you have time, do look into the myth of their invincibility (sans nuclear)

Israeli cable reveals S Africa missile theft cover-up - Al Jazeera English

Chinese military 'hacked' Israel's Iron Dome (Wired UK)

Surprising for me
Japan ranked above Super power India
Italy Ranked above UK.
Israel and Germany are pretty low......
Turkey-Pakistan-Egypt ........ good :D

Military ranking should ALSO be about adequacy of strength.

i.e. Strength (qualitative, quantitative) / requirement (qualitative, quantitative)

But that will make it even more subjective and controversial.

Back
Top Bottom