What's new

Military Rankings as per a Credit Suisse report on globalisation.

France is listed below India, shows how dumb these journos can be.
We just imagine a war between the two. Who do you think would win? The answer is simple .. India! European militaries can not fight a conventional war anymore. Yes they do have advanced toys in their inventory but so do the arabs and we know where they stand. Even a coalition with the latest weaponry cant defeat a militia. Heck even pakistan can take any european country down in a conventional war (talking about a hypothetical scenario where the two countries are close to each other)

Surprising for me
Japan ranked above Super power India
Italy Ranked above UK.
Israel and Germany are pretty low......
Turkey-Pakistan-Egypt ........ good :D

Its based on the weapon quantity which they've so.. its not a bad calculation

We just imagine a war between the two. Who do you think would win? The answer is simple .. India! European militaries can not fight a conventional war anymore. Yes they do have advanced toys in their inventory but so do the arabs and we know where they stand. Even a coalition with the latest weaponry cant defeat a militia. Heck even pakistan can take any european country down in a conventional war (talking about a hypothetical scenario where the two countries are close to each other)
Are you kidding me? Well you did say "hypothetical" so I will leave it at that.

The number one rule of war in today's day and age is "Quality over Quantity"

I believe India posses more weapon quantity than Japan.
I believe it's based upon 70%quantity and 30%quality......

Dude.. Japanese navy is way huge than IN.. not to mentioned the Navy air wing... their air force and army equitments almost equal to ours in no

Ranking should be based on Quality / Quantity ratio. Quantity ranking is crap.

My ranking:

1.America. 100
2.Russia. 40
3.China. 35
4.UK. 21
5.india. 20
6.France. 19

No, Pakistan couldn't. Some yes, others no.

Germany, UK, France, and I guess according to this, Italy, would all individually be a hard match for Pakistan if they were bordering.

Given your comment, you also confuse ethics with lack of capability.

Nonsense rating. India has got 0.69 points against 0.94 of US does this mean that US is just 1/3 time more powerfull than India. Bull shit of 1st order.

Back
Top Bottom