What's new

Military ops starting in Swat

Now where are all those Pakistanis that were prematurely celebrating Taliban taking over Afghanistan and calling them our “Muslims brothers”
They’re quite literally no better than the Americans, perhaps even worst for us considering how they actually feel about Pakistan and how backwards and uneducated most of them are. They make a mockery out of both Islam and our support to them, the same food we use to feed poor afghans could have been used to feed poor Pakistanis, and that’s something even Islam backs up, you always take care of those that are your responsibility first, when will Pakistan Learn.

On topic: I think we’re jumping into conspiracies far more than we need to, I’d wager the Talibans return is more an issue of incompetence on the part of our government and forces and not some clever ploy to get them to swat just to fight them, keep in mind not everyone in the government and other places of power is on the same page. We need to worry about this incompetency far more than we need to worry about the conspiracies.

Last edited:
Hmm has the Army lured these savages into Pakistan so they can be easily butchered. I hope so.

Now where are all those Pakistanis that were prematurely celebrating Taliban taking over Afghanistan and calling them our “Muslims brothers”
They’re quite literally no better than the Americans, perhaps even worst for us considering how they actually feel about Pakistan and how backwards and uneducated most of them are. They make a mockery out of both Islam and our support to them, the same food we use to feed poor afghans could have been used to feed poor Pakistanis, and that’s something even Islam backs up, you always take care of those that are your responsibility first, when will Pakistan Learn.
Taliban in AFG is better then a pro india AFG government with 300k strong army and international support.
AFG Taliban it self is many factions with each factions having different views on Pakistan. There’s a specific faction which is very anti Pakistan and wants war with us. But there is also factions which are pro pak. Pak has ties with such factions so much so that 313 Badri was trained by us and their intelligence trained by us. 313 Badri being mostly Punjabi or Pakhtuns mostly Afridis.
The recent killing of 5 ttp commanders in AFG or all those other killings of ttp in AFG wasn’t done alone by us. They were possible because we had help of groups there.
Even ttp is many factions in it with many who don’t get along with Afghan Taliban.

Afghan Taliban is better for Pakistan than a pro India internationally recognized and conventionally strong Afghanistan.

Don’t think any operation will take place.

Believe me we all are speculating wrong, the reality of this incident is very much different and number of people are involved in it that too of govt organisations

Believe me we all are speculating wrong, the reality of this incident is very much different and number of people are involved in it that too of govt organisations

Can you explain more clearly and in greater detail, sir?

Since you're from the area can you please explain it in depth?

Having said that as civilians we should have all the right to question decisions made by the military and her leadership. That does not constitute disparaging the institution,

Herein lies the problem. A great number of people conflate both the things in a quest to be more shah ka wafadar.

Keep the pressure. The right move at the right time. Screw the politics and the politicians, the entire lot!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom