What's new

Migrants are taught how to attract women and sexually arouse them in German seminars run by Mr Flirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no offence but German's for greater part of their history have been nothing but trouble. From the days of giving greif and eventually causing the collapse of the Roman Empire - which was a multi-ethnic, muti-cultural empire to the late 1800s, to the most of 20th century of mass killing the German's have displayed a remarkable ability to be 'vandals' in history.

Now they go and do this ...

OK running classes on how to pick up woman does sound a bit odd but it is meant to help the process of integration.

Far better that the immigrant men have some idea on how to talk to German women, rather than go around harassing them.

Last edited:
Far better
Somethings are innate. I don't need to understand Japanese, Eskimo or some other culture to know sticking my finger up a female's posterior is not the thing to do. These idiots don't need training and if they are so retarded to intuitively not know the right way of approaching females then they need shipping back for being too thick. No society profits from importing cretins ...

I will. I am quite well off. Liberal or the right I will sail along. You better watch your tail though ....

Or are you on Mars?

Don't worry about me. I've taken everything into consideration.

Somethings are innate. I don't need to understand Japanese, Eskimo or some other culture to know sticking my finger up a female's posterior is not the thing to do. These idiots don't need training and if they are so retarded not to intuitively not know they need shipping back for being too thick. No society profits from importing cretins ...

"Harassing" could mean saying things that could be inappropriate that the immigrant men may not think so. Remember they will have a stereotype of Western culture that may be wildly different from reality.

I've taken everything into consideration.
So have I ...

Remember they will have a stereotype of Western culture
Having sterotype and being degenerates are two differant things. It boils to simple fact. A SOB in Syria is a SOB in Germany and a SOB in UK. You take your goodness (or nastiness) with you.

Those who have commited crimes in Germany (migrants) were scumbags period - who would have dome the same thing in Syria. It's like those two Nigerian's who murdered Lee Rigby in London. Had they not converted to Islam do you think in a alternative track they would have gone on to necome cardiologists and savedlives?

Last edited:
German hospitality certainly reach a new level of intimacy lol. :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom