What's new

Migrant crisis: Disputed EU relocation plan voted in

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
European interior ministers have agreed a deal to relocate 120,000 migrants across the continent in a vote passed by a significant majority.

Under the plan, migrants will be moved from Italy, Greece and Hungary to other countries in the EU.

Romania, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary voted against accepting mandatory quotas.

But a large majority of EU member states backed the plan, which will take effect over the next two years.

Finland was the only country of the EU's 28 members to abstain from the vote. Poland, who had opposed the proposal, voted for it.

Migrant crisis: Disputed EU relocation plan voted in - BBC News

Poland betrayed at the last moment....

I was talking to a Polish guy at work last week and he said that he knew some people that would go out with baseball bats to "sort out" refugees if they were let into Poland.

He also mentioned that most Polish people are anti-refugees but looks like their government has succumbed to German/French pressure now.

Last edited:
kick them out before they kick you westerns out from your own home

I was talking to a Polish guy at work last week and he said that he knew some people that would go out with baseball bats to "sort out refugees" if they were let into Poland.

He also mentioned that most Polish people are anti-refugees but looks like their government has succumbed to German/French pressure now.

Yeah,reading other forums i see the Poles shocked,outraged and mentioning the very things you're talking about.I still don't see how they can force a sovereign country to take in migrants and ,more importantly,why will they stay in Romania when they see others accomodated in Germany ? Are we suppose to keep them in prison camps surrounded by armed guards ? This is far from a well thought plan....

Yeah,reading other forums i see the Poles shocked,outraged and mentioning the very things you're talking about.I still don't see how they can force a sovereign country to take in migrants and ,more importantly,why will they stay in Romania when they see others accomodated in Germany ? Are we suppose to keep them in prison camps surrounded by armed guards ? This is far from a well thought plan....

Yes that is a good point.

The refugees will only stay in Romania for a short time and then move to Germany anyway.

@flamer84 You really think they will stay in your country ? No,it isnt too good for them.... ? That isnt their plan,choice,once you will «accept» them,they will AGAIN flee to another country...... their main targets are Nordic countries..... Germany...

its just 1.2 lack peoples spread in 1 freking continent.. I can't understand why westerners are bitching over it. Its not like they are taking 12 million peoples. Its the same eu natins who where acting as they are gods appointed angels on earth to provide every peoples with human rights. They sanctioned countries,rediculated them in news pappers even fought wars over it.. Now they can't ecen take few lack refugies.. Ha Ha..

@flamer84 You really think they will stay in your country ? No,it isnt too good for them.... ? That isnt their plan,choice,once you will «accept» them,they will AGAIN flee to another country...... their main targets are Nordic countries..... Germany...

Let's hope so...all of them to MerkelLand where they were invited.The audacity on that hag is shameless:she invites everybody and than distributes them across Europe.Wait for the first one to blow himself up and ALL of their political careers will go down in smoke.It's just a matter of time.

and one of this day in future germany will be converted another syria :rofl:

Let's hope so...all of them to MerkelLand where they were invited.The audacity on that hag is shameless:she invites everybody and than distributes them across Europe.Wait for the first one to blow himself up and ALL of their political careers will go down in smoke.It's just a matter of time.

Ive read somewhere that some «refugees» picked up by our country fled to Germoney,lol,what do you expect ?
Dont you remember Merkel saying multiculturalism was a failure in Europe (or Germany i do not remember) ? Now the witch is bringing millions of aliens.... one day all these traitors will suffer the same thing as louis xvi..

and one of this day in future germany will be converted another syria :rofl:

What is Germany ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom