What's new

Mig 35 for Iraq

The Chief of the Office of Security Cooperation between the US and Iraq has mentioned a possible deal between Iraq and Russia for MIG 35 fighters. Currently the Iraqi defence ministry is not confirming the details of the Russian deals, only giving hints.

What do you think about this aircrafts capabilities ?
13.jpg

This is very good aircraft with super maneuverability, AESA radar, advance EW suite etc. It is inferior to Su-35 but superior to Su-30. Its way superior F-16 Block52.

MIG-35 is hardly anything but sexed up Mig-29 [A historic failure]. Buy more F-16s instead.

How is the Mig-29 a failure when It does everything better then the JF-17 and actually has sales? The Germans, Malaysians, Bulgarians, ect have at worst had draws with their NATO counterparts while operating the Mig-29 and at their best have flat out humiliated their counterparts.

The Mig-35 has some major design differences between the Mig-29, redesigned nose, internally much of the aircraft has been redesigned to accommodate for additional fuel, addition of a WSO. The mig-35 has had so many changes that it is 30% heavier then a mig-29. Mig-29 is to F-16 block 1 as Mig-35 is to F-16 block 60.

I dnt know if we ever will but I hope TuAf buys some SU-35. We bought Russian transport helicopters in the past. Im not sure if Russia will sell it too.

F-16
Su-35
F-35

That looks like deadly combo.

MIg 35 and Mig 29 series are not all bad
the Mig29 series which was shot down are inferior to the enemy (the spec i meant)

Mig35 was not exposed to full potential what i meant
Mig35 is not produced in big quantity only 1 or 2 are there
it don't come cheap c it is better then some other aircraft

that is typical youtuber post, Mig35 is a 4th gen fighter and F35 is a 5th gen fighter :omghaha:

:lol: How funny some youtub-poster can really be :omghaha:

Just wanted to share it with you guys :rofl:

I dnt know if we ever will but I hope TuAf buys some SU-35. We bought Russian transport helicopters in the past. Im not sure if Russia will sell it too.

F-16
Su-35
F-35

That looks like deadly combo.

Can Turkey get its hands on Russian Aircrafts :what:

Turkey is a NATO member.

Getting a Fulcrum while also having F-16s on order? Boy this is what happens when politicians buy weapons instead of Soldiers.

that is typical youtuber post, Mig35 is a 4th gen fighter and F35 is a 5th gen fighter :omghaha:

No Mig-35 is a 4++ Gen. fighter. F-35 is a 5th Gen with great systems. F-35's advantage is beyond visual range only. Mig-35 would kick the F-35's but in a dogfight :haha:

No Mig-35 is a 4++ Gen. fighter. F-35 is a 5th Gen with great systems. F-35's advantage is beyond visual range only. Mig-35 would kick the F-35's but in a dogfight :haha:

yes , comparison should be between F-35 and Pak-fa

Back
Top Bottom