What's new

Mig 29 bought for BAF?

China will never sell their latest fighters to BAF, not unless they want India to get a real good look at it. I mean India pretty much owns Bangladesh, so they are not going to risk it.

I read in more than one report that China offered us the J-10 along with the J-17 but we went with the MiGs instead so it's not impossible the J-10 being offered to BD. Word is that Chinese domestic made fighters are rubbish. Atleast the ones they sold us. Myanmar airforce pilots truly hate the F/J-7 and that's why the MAF was in a rush to retire half of them.

I read in more than one report that China offered us the J-10 along with the J-17 but we went with the MiGs instead so it's not impossible the J-10 being offered to BD. Word is that Chinese domestic made fighters are rubbish. Atleast the ones they sold us. Myanmar airforce pilots truly hate the F/J-7 and that's why the MAF was in a rush to retire half of them.

We are the 2nd biggest buyer of Chinese hardware. Don't fall for Indian troll.
If we were not offered then who else will be offered other than Pakistan? We are Chinese ally.

Am talking about top of the range weapons. What Bangladesh gets from China is little more than scrap metal.

Anything tagged for export will be available to Bangladesh. Some weapons are not for export, so wont be available to none.

You mean our Mig-21 right?:lol: Our Mig 29s have been upgraded to SMT standard now, can't give those away:coffee:

2038328.jpg

ITs UPG and not SMT :no:

Yeah basically China doesn't export any of its latest weapons, so BAF should forget about the J-10B.

We will see, let them available first. We have other lethal alternatives too, to keep India at bay.. ;-)

Yeah basically China doesn't export any of its latest weapons, so BAF should forget about the J-10B.

Its the same thing.

You do not know anything... CHina is going to supply J20 to BD as soon as its trial ends... :D

We will see, let them available first. We have other lethal alternatives too, to keep India at bay.. ;-)
& what is that? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom