What's new

MIG-27 crashes in West Bengal, pilot safe

SEAL

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: A MiG-27 of the IAF crashed 40 km east of the
MIG-27 crashes in West Bengal, pilot safe - The Times of India

Kalaikunda airbase in West Bengal at 8.30 am on Friday morning.

The aircraft crashed at Duria village in West Midnapore district this morning but the pilot ejected safely.

The aircraft was on a routine sortie when it crashed at 8:30 am in the village, district magistrate N S Nigam said.

The aircraft had taken off from the Kalaikunda airforce base.

Another helicopter from Kalaikunda has brought back the pilot to the airbase, PTI reported.

A commission of enquiry has been instituted.

The sooner they crash the remaining ones... we will get the newer MRCA :)
Good that the pilot is safe!

I thought Mig 27 were already grounded, no?

The sooner they crash the remaining ones... we will get the newer MRCA :)
Good that the pilot is safe!

Great news that the pilot is safe.
Mig-27,21 probably being used to practice eject and crash missions on nuclear intallations if needs arises.;)

Great news that the pilot is safe.
Mig-27,21 probably being used to practice eject and crash missions on nuclear intallations if needs arises.;)

Ya after hitting an jet with "Nuclear Installation" pilot ejects hoping for survival.. you are such an Indian!

Ya after hitting an jet with "Nuclear Installation" pilot ejects hoping for survival.. you are such an Indian!

Sir that was a Joke in light vein.You dont need to deciphere it with military intelligence.

Rest I will ignore your comment of being Such an Indian.

You are senior member sir.Command the respect or later dont demand it.

Thank you very much and please dont reply to this.

Last edited:
Why are we using Mig 27s now a days?, In such less numbers of sorties also the plane is not safe...

What the heck....Looking for some more crashes...

Why are we using Mig 27s now a days?, In such less numbers of sorties also the plane is not safe...

What the heck....Looking for some more crashes...

Do we have any other Fighter Bomber In its place to Compliment the Jaguars? If we had We would have Made a Decision , But unfortunately we would have to Wait for the AMCA to replace those stuffs if I am Not wrong

Badw troll,but no point in reporting.
Damn! you are a Pakistani,why would you get banned or suspended?

If an Indian had done this,he would have been banned in a blink of an eye,Indians are discriminated most on PDF.

The max. number of banned members i see are Indians,why?Because the MODS and Admins are Pakistanis.
:)

You can abuse us!go ahead!you are still safe...
But i think i am in danger even for posting this...
But i couldn't resist saying that,cuz enough is enough!

On topic:

What???MIG-27 still there?
Then i m sure its for crash and eject purpose :lol:

Phew the pilot is safe!

Back
Top Bottom