What's new

MIG-27 crashed in West Bengal

Abu Zolfiqar

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
NEW DELHI: A MiG-27 of the IAF crashed 40 km east of the Kalaikunda airbase in West Bengal at 8.30 am on Friday morning.

The aircraft crashed at Duria village in West Midnapore district this morning but the pilot ejected safely.

The aircraft was on a routine sortie when it crashed at 8:30 am in the village, district magistrate N S Nigam said.

The aircraft had taken off from the Kalaikunda airforce base.

Another helicopter from Kalaikunda has brought back the pilot to the airbase, PTI reported.

A commission of enquiry has been instituted.

Another MiG-27 crashes, pilot safe - The Times of India

it's 4 days old, and was never posted.....now it's posted.

another one bites the dust

could have been; if so, tell the mods.

There are so many of these threads on indian air force aircrafts falling to the ground; it's hard to keep track.

There are so many of these threads on indian air force aircrafts falling to the ground; it's hard to keep track.

Apparently IAF doesn't give two hoots that a certain Mr. Abu Zolfiqar somewhere on the internet is having a hard time keeping a record of the crashes.

IAF is busy buying new jets you see.

Keep counting...:wave:

Whatever we have left is enough to take care of our enemies.:lol:

Its just that we are letting our old aircrafts bite the dust to give our neighbour atleast something to cheer about its present environment. Damn those softies in our political establishment who still think that we should be good towards our neighbours

Apparently IAF doesn't give two hoots that a certain Mr. Abu Zolfiqar somewhere on the internet is having a hard time keeping a record of the crashes.

apparently one ''baahubali'' (whatever that's supposed to mean or represent) failed to notice that a certain Abu Zolfiqar does not post on PDF (a Pakistani forum) in a vain attempt to BOTHER getting attention of this iaf in the first place.

IAF is busy buying new jets you see.

i'll wait for those new toys to arrive.....would be good to replace some of their poorly maintained and neglected predecessors which seem to end up on the ground as per newton's law, in one carbonized form or another! :cheers:

Whatever we have left is enough to take care of our enemies.:lol:

this recently ''expired'' Mig took off from Kalaikunda.....

very historical place for PAF affiliates and their afficionados!

:smitten:

Its just that we are letting our old aircrafts bite the dust to give our neighbour atleast something to cheer about its present environment. Damn those softies in our political establishment who still think that we should be good towards our neighbours

that's the best face-saving you could come up with??

whatever works for ya! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

apparently one ''baahubali'' (whatever that's supposed to mean or represent) failed to notice that a certain Abu Zolfiqar does not post on PDF (a Pakistani forum) in a vain attempt to BOTHER getting attention of this iaf in the first place.
:blah::blah::blah::blah:

You sure? you do remember posting on the original thread right? so why open a new one? and here we go..you were spelling ATTENTION and not BOTHERING .. tsk tsk

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...hes-west-bengal-pilot-safe-2.html#post1156175

Last edited:
it did, from an otherwise rainy gloomy wednesday!

but it seems Trisonics is on point -- and is indeed correct!

you know, today is my bday and I just turned 26. Yet it seems my memory is already starting to fail me! Oh joy...

Happy birthday Zulfi bhai... May u prosper ameen...
On a lighter note: Looks like the indians gave u a present:)

it did, from an otherwise rainy gloomy wednesday!

but it seems Trisonics is on point -- and is indeed correct!

you know, today is my bday and I just turned 26. Yet it seems my memory is already starting to fail me! Oh joy...

Many Many happy returns of the day sir.. Ladai to hoti rahegi.. Abhi to dua kabool karo...

:cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom