What's new

MIG 21 Crashed Pilot dead

On the other hand PAF also took a risk by inducting a half baked fighter...diligence and some luck has meant that JF17 is a respectable fighter today....

IAF and PAF have take an completely opposite approach here...but the underlying sentiment is similar...PAf had faith in China and IAF had faith in Russia
Don,t use Jf-17 reference on Pdf it Blasphemy here :D:D:D:D:D

Don,t use Jf-17 reference on Pdf it Blasphemy here :D:D:D:D:D
Haha.... I am a new member...have been following PDF for a bit longer thou...

I dont want to get into LCA vs, JF-17 fight......India and Pakistan have very different requiments....however like it or not JF17 has had a positive trajectory since inception....the absolute value does not matter...the fact is JF17 has grown faster than LCA

Haha.... I am a new member...have been following PDF for a bit longer thou...

I dont want to get into LCA vs, JF-17 fight......India and Pakistan have very different requiments....however like it or not JF17 has had a positive trajectory since inception....the absolute value does not matter...the fact is JF17 has grown faster than LCA
What do you accept from JV.Lca is some what different

First image of crash site

BooFnabIAAAsLz1.jpg:large
the pilot got killed because he struggled taking the aircraft to a safer place as u can c in above picture..........as u can c no buildings or houses near by :(

the pilot got killed because he struggled taking the aircraft to a safer place as u can c in above picture..........as u can c no buildings or houses near by :(
Questionable.....Is there a Airforce guy around who cal tell us that they could have ejected earlier??

i think the pilot was unable to eject himself
that is more believable....for gods sake.....the Mig did not crash in UP where there are people everywhere.....it landed in a sparsely populated state...we need an explanation as to why the pilot is not safe!

Questionable.....Is there a Airforce guy around who cal tell us that they could have ejected earlier??

no but the pic implies that the plane was taken to a safe place he might have ejected but a lil too late.....
i think the pilot was unable to eject himself
yes! can b true but as co pilot survived but is critical so i think they ejected as co pilot wouldn't have survived this deadly crash...but i guess they ejcted too late

Yes! Media reported that pilot got killed to save civilians after he encountered problem in the aircraft. He crashed his aircraft into a paddy field.

that is more believable....for gods sake.....the Mig did not crash in UP where there are people everywhere.....it landed in a sparsely populated state...we need an explanation as to why the pilot is not safe!
as i remeber...a mig21 crashed in my city on a bank...in jalandhar!.in 2002..i was there..not at the crash time but to vitness aftermath..as my granny lived nearby.............
jalandhar_mig_crash_may_03_2002.jpg

it crashed in heart of the city....bank manager there was burnt like 70-80%(medics in family told me)
The Hindu : 7 killed as IAF plane crashes in Jalandhar (news article from 2002)

Tejas took around 15 years for actual work (designing, construction, testing) to be done. We were making a 4+ Gen fighter for the first time on our own. It took nearly 12 - 15 years to get the necessary industrial capacity together before work could begin. But today it can arguably be said to be the best in it's class (Gripen C/D, JF 17, F16 A/B and early C variants,etc included) due to the some amazing technologies used.

1. HMDS (Dash Helmet Mounted Display Sights)
2. FLIR/ Passive IRST (Litening Pod)
3. Internal MAWS, RWR, systems
4. High Thrust to Weight Ratio 1.07
5. Very Low Wing Loading (50.7 lbs/sqft)
6. All Axis Digital Flight Control System (Quadruplex Redundant)
7. ELTA 2032 Hybrid Multi Mission Radar (150 KM Air to Air range for 3 - 5 msq target, 300 KM for Air to Ground target the size of tank.)
8. Stealth Composites
9. Very Low RCS (0.3 msq)
10. Very Low Cost ($ 26 million only)

Tejas took around 15 years for actual work (designing, construction, testing) to be done. We were making a 4+ Gen fighter for the first time on our own. It took nearly 12 - 15 years to get the necessary industrial capacity together before work could begin. But today it can arguably be said to be the best in it's class (Gripen C/D, JF 17, F16 A/B and early C variants,etc included) due to the some amazing technologies used.

1. HMDS (Dash Helmet Mounted Display Sights)
2. FLIR/ Passive IRST (Litening Pod)
3. Internal MAWS, RWR, systems
4. High Thrust to Weight Ratio 1.07
5. Very Low Wing Loading (50.7 lbs/sqft)
6. All Axis Digital Flight Control System (Quadruplex Redundant)
7. ELTA 2032 Hybrid Multi Mission Radar (150 KM Air to Air range for 3 - 5 msq target, 300 KM for Air to Ground target the size of tank.)
8. Stealth Composites
9. Very Low RCS ( 0.3 msq)
10. Very Low Cost ($ 26 million only)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom