What's new

Mid-level Officers of Bangladesh Army are Bringing down Changes Soon

ok i sent sms today to my friend who is in MIST... and his reply-

dst, still now i am not sure. amader sathe porto maj zia. tar mail id theke kisu mail asce sobar kace. oigulai fb te share hoche. ghotona sotto kina tah bolte parbo nah.. tobe sunsi kono kono officer rao eta sikar kortese je ghotona sotto.

dst, still now i am not sure. amader sathe porto maj zia. tar mail id theke kisu mail asce sobar kace. oigulai fb te share hoche. ghotona sotto kina tah bolte parbo nah.. tobe sunsi kono kono officer rao eta sikar kortese je ghotona sotto.

That seems clear if you can understand Bangla.

Although it's not a good a idea to believe in conspiracy
theories, it's also true that there’s no fume without fire.

Considering the magnitude at which the mails are circulating
it seems rather like a group of people (with external connections
may be) are indeed trying to stage a prequel. The rumor
mill obviosuly seems to be running high.

Personally I hope no coup occurs nor our military
follows the tread of our politicians in tune with
"Every dog has its day". They should stay professional
which they are unless ofcourse geographic constants are
in jeopardy.

there is no tank in dhaka Cant.. they are all kept outside of dhaka to prevent any coup.......without tanks coup possible??..... no i guess.

there is no tank in dhaka Cant.. they are all kept outside of dhaka to prevent any coup.......without tanks coup possible??..... no i guess.

Well that depends on which Major General is in charge
of the 9th artillery brigade in Savar. Atleast distance wise
that's the closest one from the capital.

Unfortunately coups are bad news historically and
sociologically. That is why one should expect the politicisation
of millitery doctrines to be the last thing on earth.

Well that depends on which Major General is in charge
of the 9th artillery brigade in Savar. Atleast distance wise
that's the closest one from the capital.

Unfortunately coups are bad news historically and
sociologically. That is why one should expect the politicisation
of millitery doctrines to be the last thing on earth.

In order to stage a coup you need the backing of savar cantoment (9th armoured battalion i think) and the 46th brigade of Dhaka cantonment.

One more thing, savar has tanks and dhaka has artillery, thus to counter each other they are positioned stragically.

Lol, is this bangladesh or conspiracydesh.
Seems everything is believable and possible.

Lol, is this bangladesh or conspiracydesh.
Seems everything is believable and possible.

Many average Bangladeshis are mentally handicapped nowadays.

From my experience talking to my friends (back in high school) and a whole lot of BD forumers so far, it seems you have to 100% support one of AL/BNP and 100% hate the other party. At different times I've been labelled as pro-BNP for blaming AL policies and pro-AL for blaming BNP policies.

Every 5 years, the mentally challenged voters forget all the crime & corruption carried out by the previous regime and vote them back to power.

These guys don't want change, not because they really think one of the begums is the Messiah, but because they are unable to dream of a better life. They believe brown people are destined to live in 3rd world countries.

And then you have all those fundamentalists here in the forum, who earn their living in secular western nations and live there as law abiding citizens, but when it comes to their poor motherland, they wish to turn it into another Islamic experiment.

Note that I have used the word "fundamentalist" to address these people, not "extremists", because these guys can be reasoned with on rare occasions. Fundamentalists eventually make way for extremists; then a day comes when extremists take over, go berserk and get physical on fundamentalists for not being "Islamic enough". I wonder if Pakistan's fundamentalist General Zia ever imagined that his country would be consumed by extremism of this magnitude.

'K I'm done with my rants. Retarded thread pissed me off. :D

Many average Bangladeshis are mentally handicapped nowadays.

From my experience talking to my friends (back in high school) and a whole lot of BD forumers so far, it seems you have to 100% support one of AL/BNP and 100% hate the other party. At different times I've been labelled as pro-BNP for blaming AL policies and pro-AL for blaming BNP policies.

Every 5 years, the mentally challenged voters forget all the crime & corruption carried out by the previous regime and vote them back to power.

These guys don't want change, not because they really think one of the begums is the Messiah, but because they are unable to dream of a better life. They believe brown people are destined to live in 3rd world countries.

And then you have all those fundamentalists here in the forum, who earn their living in secular western nations and live there as law abiding citizens, but when it comes to their poor motherland, they wish to turn it into another Islamic experiment.

Note that I have used the word "fundamentalist" to address these people, not "extremists", because these guys can be reasoned with on rare occasions. Fundamentalists eventually make way for extremists; then a day comes when extremists take over, go berserk and get physical on fundamentalists for not being "Islamic enough". I wonder if Pakistan's fundamentalist General Zia ever imagined that his country would be consumed by extremism of this magnitude.

You are so full of anecdotes and crap .......

The underlined and italicised parts speak for themselves, don't they?

That seems clear if you can understand Bangla.
Original Post By MBI Munshi

Now if one is a lawyer(?) it will not be clear. :lol:
Will the underlined parts fall under the category of "objective, incontrovertible evidence" or "hearsay" (like my neighbor's wife's mother-in-law told her friend's dog kinda stuff). As clear as mud! :)

Although it's not a good a idea to believe in conspiracy
theories, it's also true that there’s no fume without fire.

Considering the magnitude at which the mails are circulating
it seems rather like a group of people (with external connections
may be) are indeed trying to stage a prequel. The rumor
mill obviosuly seems to be running high.

Personally I hope no coup occurs nor our military
follows the tread of our politicians in tune with
"Every dog has its day". They should stay professional
which they are unless ofcourse geographic constants are
in jeopardy.

I agree about the conspiracy part.

But the thing that bothers me is why was there no investigation into the Pilkhana tragedy? It was by far the most darkest hours of our history. Fifty-seven of our brightest and most senior officers were murdered.

I know that there is discrimination, but that also exists in the Indian Army, but we do not see any bloody mutiny. What would prompt the BDR jawans to do such a thing against their superiors?

Consipiracy theories will keep going around as long as their is no conclusive investigation. And let me assure you, the instigators are still out there free.

Is it possible that there is something bad happening in our armed forces? The answer is a yes. In fact, I wouldn't say that they are even credible as far as national security goes. How the DGFI and NSI are working are total mysteries.

As far as a coup goes, that cannot happen until they get the nod from the US. The army did intend to overthrow the Hasina government, but the US said no. This was confirmed by Wikileaks.

The way the Awami League government reacted to the Pilkhana tragedy only raises suspicions.

Interesting fact: the assassination of Sheikh Mujib had CIA support.

It appears to me that India's policy toward Bangladesh hasn't changed one bit ever since 1971. No wonder they never get things done.

Bangladesh Army was never used as a recruitment tool for extremists. And if you were paying any attention, 'Islamic Bangladesh' is not the main issue here.

Back
Top Bottom