What's new

Mid-level Officers of Bangladesh Army are Bringing down Changes Soon

With Aung Sun Suki in Power, Bangladesh and Myanmar will turn into brotherly nation.... Just pray for her

MBI Munshi, please stop sending all your hate posts in this Forum for discussion. We already know fanatics are our national enemy. They want a toothless Bangladesh without the muscle of a modern and strong army so that these mosque bombers can take over the country.

Stop propagating fanatism by uttering your RAW in every other sentence. Do not worry about Bangladesh Army. They have fought for the independence of the country and will keep it free from all kinds of malices brought upon by the fanatics. If the top level officers find terrorist sympathizers or fanatics in the military, they must get punishment. Why are you making fuss about it by sending a letter from a blogger. This kind of gossipping has no credibility.

In order to camoflage your true intention, you are coming here with your usual RAW crap. This will not disorient our thinking. Do not blame everything on your RAW that you always worship. We will not let hypocrite fanatics to disorient our goal to make BD a truly democratic and pluralistic society. Fanatism has no place in BD.

Mid-level army officers, who have connection with dangerous radical elements, must be sought out before they do any harm to the country, and tried for treason against the country. The second phase of liberation war should start with their elimination. Fanatists are the sole enemy of the country called Bangladesh. They should not be allowed to spread their fanatic ideology.

Your post shows that there are a few pockets of people in the military who are trying to stop the trial of the hated 1971 war criminals.

What makes you think I had anything to do with the writing of the article? I still see no reason to hide from RAW conspiracies in Bangladesh. I will continue to post what I consider relevant to the interests of Bangladesh and if you do not like it you can suck on a lollipop. You are no authority on the issue and you have no right to limit the debate to what you want. I will not allow you to dictate my posts.

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Why are you making fuss about it by sending a letter from a blogger. This kind of gossipping has no credibility.

It is these bloggers that started the revolutions in the Middle East. It is not cowards like you that change countries but people who are not afraid to speak against injustice.

Munshi is a RAW agent, planted by India to disorient and mislead Bangladeshis. IF DGFI is worth its salt, thye should track down the source of all this bs articles, which get published on Facebook!:lol:

Munshi is a RAW agent, planted by India to disorient and mislead Bangladeshis. IF DGFI is worth its salt, thye should track down the source of all this bs articles, which get published on Facebook!:lol:

Nice try at disinformation. I must be a deep RAW mole in Bangladesh assigned to do what exactly???? :what:

Sounds like a RAW job to me. Dig holes and put dead bodies in them. Typical RAW.

No, RAW is too raw for niceties like that. Better to leave bodies to dry and bleach in the sun. Remember 'Operation Searchlight'?

As soon as RAW activities in Bangladesh get exposed or protested eastwatch and his indo awami echo chamber started screaming. Their desperation make things even more evident. So Munshi bahi keep on posting the info these indo-awami dalali noise are irrelevant to the topic and cause.

indo awami dalali stooge chamcha munafiq mushrik raw

just another day in bd defence.

s
The Mid-Level Officers’ Plans:

The mid-level officers (Lt Col and below) have decided to rise up in this grave situation of the Army and the motherland itself. Otherwise, the Bangladesh Army and the independence of this country are at a stake.

They will get hold of the planners of BDR mutiny first and bring them to justice and free the BDR soldiers who are not defaulters. Since, this mass-arrest is an obstacle created by this wicked group to deny justice for the original criminals.
They will also free all the illegally detained officers and men at the earliest opportunity. All the officers and men unduly sacked and forcefully retired will be reverted in the Army immediately.

They will stop the present fraud Army Officers Housing Society (AOHS) project in which land is forcefully occupied with the help of criminals. Rather they have decided to convert all the existing ‘Golf Grounds’ to Army Housing Society. For a poor country like Bangladesh, maintaining huge Golf Grounds is a foolish luxury. These are the places where serving Army Generals turn into diplomats and politicians, rather than true soldiers.

All training in the Army will be realistic from now onwards basing on ‘what we have’, not on ‘what we are supposed to have’.

The leadership of the Army will be handed over to the existing Army Generals who are honest, dynamic, non-partisan and true patriotic soldiers.

All diplomatic ties with India will be freeze until they stop killing of innocent Bangladeshi population and hand over the killers of BDR massacre.

Furthermore, they will be forced to comply with the International norms and standards regarding sharing of river-water and constructing dams. All transit facilities will be freeze until Bangladesh receives similar facilities from India or proportional financial benefits.

The diplomatic relations with all other friendly nations will remain as usual with mutual benefits and understanding.

All activities against the religious sentiment of mass population in the country as a whole and in the Army are going to be stopped immediately.

‘Bismilla’ and ‘the reliance upon Allah’ will be re-instituted in the constitution with immediate effect. Recent controversial policies regarding women and education etc will be reviewed with competent Islamic scholars to get rid of all the articles against the religious sentiment of mass population of the country.

The culprits of share market scandals will be brought to justice and will be forced to pay back the stolen money of the general mass.

All the public sectors of Bangladesh will be run with the views and recommendations of a body of experts of the concerned fields.

What Now?

Interestingly, some of the Army Generals are already taking sides with mid-level officers sensing the impending changes. They have vowed their help and support to the mid-level officers in this grave situation of the Army and the country.

Since, the hypocrites are always afraid and weak; the mid-level officers think that they can bring down all necessary changes to put Bangladesh Army and the country at the right track. The mid-level officers have requested all ranks and files of Bangladesh Armed Forces and the patriotic population of the country to join them in this ‘call of duty’, similar to the Liberation War.
They have requested all the common officers and men to ensure that none of the culprits can flee away once they move out. They have vowed to get hold of the agents of the wicked group at first to stop any kind of betrayal in between the process.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=221403131273771&id=224941730917446

Tell me there is a truth to it. I sincerely believe Army need a revolution to wipe out all Bharti dalals hiding within our army. It's a disgraced that army protecting and allowing la-hasina fulfill her dream to de-islamize Bangladesh. May the predecessors of General Zia rise up and destroy the enemy within. Ameen!!!

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

MBI Munshi, please stop sending all your hate posts in this Forum for discussion. We already know fanatics are our national enemy. They want a toothless Bangladesh without the muscle of a modern and strong army so that these mosque bombers can take over the country.

Stop propagating fanatism by uttering your RAW in every other sentence. Do not worry about Bangladesh Army. They have fought for the independence of the country and will keep it free from all kinds of malices brought upon by the fanatics. If the top level officers find terrorist sympathizers or fanatics in the military, they must get punishment. Why are you making fuss about it by sending a letter from a blogger. This kind of gossipping has no credibility.

In order to camoflage your true intention, you are coming here with your usual RAW crap. This will not disorient our thinking. Do not blame everything on your RAW that you always worship. We will not let hypocrite fanatics to disorient our goal to make BD a truly democratic and pluralistic society. Fanatism has no place in BD.

Mid-level army officers, who have connection with dangerous radical elements, must be sought out before they do any harm to the country, and tried for treason against the country. The second phase of liberation war should start with their elimination. Fanatists are the sole enemy of the country called Bangladesh. They should not be allowed to spread their fanatic ideology.

Your post shows that there are a few pockets of people in the military who are trying to stop the trial of the hated 1971 war criminals.

You should change your user name to Flip-fopper. This name better suit your unstable personality.

When what happens? When Bangladesh becomes another rogue failed state, i.e. Mullahstan? In your dreams man! :P

It's funny when you secularist die, then all sudden us mullah become important. I am yet to see you people go under ground with Tagore song. Bloody hypocrite. Lanat on your fake and weak believe.

Without conservative Islam, Bangladesh automatically become a failed state or stooge stage of dada Bharat. In order to preserve Bangladesh's unique identity, strong Islamic presence required. I know you would not mind to live under Delhi's dictation but we Muslim will continue our Jihad against Bhartis aggression.

Back
Top Bottom