What's new

Microsoft jumps straight to Windows 10

Our future generations will be confused....Which came first Windows 95/98 or 7/8/10?

Me still using XP poor guy, but 8.1 is good but our office IT personal are having issues as it is new to them and for users, but WP 8.1 is good I liked it and love its new feature which allows to store apps on SD Card.

a9d611d6d4bfc59eb56d9f909bdc6709.jpg

Windows is expensive but linux is Free! also linux Is more safe than windows(No need anti-viruse and firewall for common use)
also ubuntu and mint and other out-of box distro of linux very simple config for newbie user

Shellshock, Heartbleed?

Most systems with bash installed, will not be remotely exploitable.
Information Security: Bash-ing Into Your Networ... | SecurityStreet
And the vuln can be patched manually:
Bash "shellshock" CVE-2014-6271 CVE-2014-7169 - rated 10 ! - Page 2

I am aware of it.
The point I was trying to make is that Linux itself is not immune to attacks and has vulnerabilities too. It is upto the user to make sure that the software installed doesn't open unnecessary services and to keep the packages on their systems upto date.

I am aware of it.
The point I was trying to make is that Linux itself is not immune to attacks and has vulnerabilities too. It is upto the user to make sure that the software installed doesn't open unnecessary services and to keep the packages on their systems upto date.
Oh. Well, I must have misunderstood. Theoretically, everything is 'hackable'

My ultrabook came with win 8. Upgraded the f'ing thing to 8.1 and it was still a pile of shit. Took out the hdd and replaced it with a ssd and installed win 7 on it. Muchhhhhhhhhhh better.

Looking forward to windows 10.

I LOVED Windows XP.

Spent 4 years of high school mastering all the gimmicks of the system.

Windows 7, 8, 10 technology why do you advance go fast?

I LOVED Windows XP.

Spent 4 years of high school mastering all the gimmicks of the system.

Windows 7, 8, 10 technology why do you advance go fast?
Yeah... xp is gud bt now its old many new apps dont work on it!!! My favorite is 7 while 8 looks cool now 10 is a mix of 7 n 8 with more cooler looks!!!

WinXP is so far the best of the OS released followed by Win8... Vista was a complete let down... Win7 was an improved version of Vista, but not as stable as Win8 :)

Back
Top Bottom