What's new

Microsoft jumps straight to Windows 10

Download it, install it and then tell us how good it was and will be in future. Post video if necessary.
There are videos on youtube.

I use the tablet, so my experience will be far different from someone on desktop. So far, it looks very similar to Windows 8.1. Start menu isn't there for me for some reason, maybe because I've tablet. So yes, my experience will be different.

But I like it and going to keep it on.

Forget Windows and look at my signature :D
c9339a3a57a7a5f93071cb81c60d6586.gif

8 or 8.1 ?
Both but 8.1 is better.

Bycot Microsoft And Say Hello To Open Source!:yahoo:
Forget Windows and look at my signature :D
View attachment 104091
I have no problem using open source applications. I am already using Xubuntu on my laptop but 8.1 on desktop computer. Windows is more innovative than Linux and Mac OS X. Windows was created for making life easy and Linux was supposed to do the same but Linux is even worse. After all these upgrades like introduction of software centre in Fedora / Gnome and Ubuntu, people (including me) still prefer to use terminal for installation of any software. Linux is still an operating system for super users or people like me or you who can understand it.

Windows technology is better and I will still prefer Windows to the people.

Both but 8.1 is better.

I have no problem using open source applications. I am already using Xubuntu on my laptop but 8.1 on desktop computer. Windows is more innovative than Linux and Mac OS X. Windows was created for making life easy and Linux was supposed to do the same but Linux is even worse. After all these upgrades like introduction of software centre in Fedora / Gnome and Ubuntu, people (including me) still prefer to use terminal for installation of any software. Linux is still an operating system for super users or people like me or you who can understand it.

Windows technology is better and I will still prefer Windows to the people.
It all depends on the user. Linux, just gives the user, control over whatever he/she's doing.and allows them to know what is actually going on behind the scenes. Hardware based, Linux is far superior to Windows. The RAM consumption on 8, is just crazy :P

Windows 9 was supposed to be offered for free for Windows 8 owners, I do not know if it is Windows 10 now that will be a free upgrade.

It all depends on the user. Linux, just gives the user, control over whatever he/she's doing.and allows them to know what is actually going on behind the scenes. Hardware based, Linux is far superior to Windows. The RAM consumption on 8, is just crazy :P
What a normal person can do with the control if a normal he just want to browse internet, create some documents or notes and organize your personal stuff? Linux can do that but in Windows, you can do it better. Windows is best for multi-tasking. Linux cannot handle more than 2 applications. It will start showing message saying application has crashed.

Linux is better but on desktop, it "SUCKS".

What a normal person can do with the control if a normal he just want to browse internet, create some documents or notes and organize your personal stuff? Linux can do that but in Windows, you can do it better. Windows is best for multi-tasking. Linux cannot handle more than 2 applications. It will start showing message saying application has crashed.
Windows is expensive but linux is Free! also linux Is more safe than windows(No need anti-viruse and firewall for common use)
also ubuntu and mint and other out-of box distro of linux very simple config for newbie user

WTF Microsoft...most companies just did their Windows 7 upgrades. 8 is a mess and now you come out with 10 skipping 9.

Why is 8 a mess? you can disable Metro and work in classic mode and 8.1 was a free upgrade why did not corporates upgrade to it? the upgrades from XP to 8.1 would have almost same costs as from XP to 7.

Name change from Win 9 to Win 10 does not mean skipping the product is there only has been labelled Windows 10.

I have disabled Metro on laptops except for touch AIO All In One and it works efficiently fast and flawless I don't know what these stupid biased anti Microsoft lot media and ppl comes out with daily bashing...

Windows is expensive but linux is Free! also linux Is more safe than windows(No need anti-viruse and firewall for common use)
also ubuntu and mint and other out-of box distro of linux very simple config for newbie user
Whatever Microsoft is charging for Windows, they have every right to do so because they are giving a superb operating system which is superior in all perspective excluding viruses. All the latest Windows are becoming more secure and come with less virus problems.

Ubuntu is doing well for desktop computers but not doing great. I got new updates in Xubuntu and now I am unable to send files to my android phone because new updates are not compatible with this old kernel. Now, there is no such problems in Windows. This is the deficiency of free softwares.

Why is 8 a mess? you can disable Metro and work in classic mode and 8.1 was a free upgrade why did not corporates upgrade to it?

Because Microsoft announced their discontinuation of XP support before Windows 8.1 causing a scramble in the corporate world. Windows 8 at the time was not received well and that left 7 or Vista.

Well that's a first :P I've never had a problem multi-tasking on *nix :P

Back
Top Bottom