What's new

Metro bus ka naya record

Please learn to appreciate good things happening around us. Incidents like this do happen where work is being done.

Proud production of Hanif powdery

imagin how much money this affedine Hanif Powdery made already .. i think its just trailor .. ..
earlier my buddy says its a fault of engineer buddy i can almost gurantee you that its fault of the managment stretch to Nawaz ganja... They making money.
people living in area like for example if you ask someone where do you live they wont tell you close to that tower or park or university.. famouse quote will be close to ganda nala.. by majan wala ada.. hmmmmm i am close to that chowk where last night police encounterd ...
Pakistani politician's gandi awlad lives in Palaces travel in business class always people around them to protect them..
Allah's Nizam is Perfect ... now i know why Allah created Death..

Please learn to appreciate good things happening around us. Incidents like this do happen where work is being done.
Bhai why it wont happen in Us where one waker street in Chicago built for 100 years its 3 story 4 lane 2 ways road... never happend in arab .. why us..
its cuz some of us compromise and says oh accident supose to happen.. no you can prevent it ... but at this size of curreption and we still saying its not Politicians fault..
why people of pakistan have stunt grown and their (politicians) gandi auladain are halthier than ever?
i am afraid that (may Allah protect us) he will change us with different people and we be removed like we never existed..

Last edited:
Hi All... I went there too see what actually happened there.. so there are 7 pillars which will be used for a bridge near by.. yesterday 1 fell on the car due to heavy rain.... it was not the pillar of the Track... i took some pics from the distance...

You can see the pillar behind the car and the bike....

WP_20150330_15_56_50_Pro.jpg

This is the track of Metro bus the pillars are like 200 meter from the station and no pillar fallen from here

WP_20150330_15_58_13_Pro.jpg

WP_20150330_15_58_20_Pro.jpg

Some more pillars behind the Rickshaw

WP_20150330_15_58_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20150330_15_58_35_Pro.jpg

This is the Pillar size which is holding the Track the one which fallen yesterday was quiet small in width and length you can compare it

WP_20150330_16_00_44_Pro.jpg

Hope this will answer everyone criticizing and questions :enjoy::enjoy::lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom