What's new

Messi trolls CCP

Firstly, it's not soldiers, but security guards.

Secondly, China only waives visas for citizens from three countries. Japan, Brunei, Singapore.

Thirdly, Messi's problem is that he entered the country on Argentine grounds but submitted a Spanish passport.

Fourthly, the problem was quickly resolved.

Fifth, Indians may build walls for slums to welcome Messi. But in China, everyone must abide by the law, whether you are Trump or Messi.

But in China, everyone must abide by the law, whether you are Trump or Messi.
He didn’t have a visa issued by a Chinese embassy or consulate so exceptions were made for him to enter China.

Lol

This is so fun!

Next time if I went to USA and Europe, I want to say that I'm a fanatic member of Al Qaeda.

And my briefcase is actually a bomb!

What a good joke!

Or USA and Europe is... not China.

Stupid idiot don't know what is called Arrival visa. :laugh:
Dude 24 /72/144 hour visa free entry to China is only available to transit passengers.
China is his final destination and not an intermediate transit to the final destination.

Professional Athletes need a Chinese M visa to participate in a sporting event in China.

Dude 24 /72/144 hour visa free entry to China is only available to transit passengers.
China is his final destination and not an intermediate transit to the final destination.

Professional Athletes need a Chinese M visa to participate in a sporting event in China.
Well, not China fault. Is Messi a little mess up, isn't he?

All of you did Not get the joke!! 😵 Stupid fs

If Taiwan is part of China, as loudly and proudly declared by China, then Any Taiwanese visa should actually be acceptable in China mainland (and vice versa). He didn't intend to "troll" China that Taiwan is a different country if the visa is different. THAT'S the accidental troll point.

Back
Top Bottom