What's new

"Merry Christmas" in European languages

"Petit Papa Noël, toi qui descend du ciel..."

Noël est devenu (malheureusement) un peu trop commercial à mon goût..... Enfin bon,le sapin,les cadeaux,la déco et tout le bordel c'est juste pour faire plaisir aux gosses....

chrismas must be awesome down south.... dont like winter here. :(

merry chrismas to you( yeah lets stick to English) :)

Καλά Χριστούγεννα ! :enjoy:

Noël est devenu (malheureusement) un peu trop commercial à mon goût..... Enfin bon,le sapin,les cadeaux,la déco et tout le bordel c'est juste pour faire plaisir aux gosses....

:enjoy:

+1... plus la même saveur...
Mais bon, un truc qui dure, c'est les films... qui tourne en boucle...depuis des décennies... pendant Noel...

You’d find that amusing wouldn’t you *rolls eyes*

I had a part time job at a supermarket during my college years, one year they did like a santa claus booth for the kids where one of the overweight guy's got told to dress up as santa.

I had to be a helper unfortunately and one of the kids that sat on santa's lap was a cheeky little git and he goes " i ain't got a chimney but if I did youd probly get stuck" :sarcastic:

I had a part time job at a supermarket during my college years, one year they did like a santa claus booth for the kids where one of the overweight guy's got told to dress up as santa.

I had to be a helper unfortunately and one of the kids that sat on santa's lap was a cheeky little git and he goes " i ain't got a chimney but if I did youd probly get stuck" :sarcastic:

Have you made it Santa’s good or bad list?

Lmao I like how you put that ;)

I have been a bit of both

we got told off by the store manager because santa had some uni students sitting on his lap :lol: making wishes. But it was a day of dossing about.

we got told off by the store manager because santa had some uni students sitting on his lap :lol: making wishes. But it was a day of dossing about.

I went to one as a child lol and participated in the School Christmas play - I was the Angel :P

It's snowing up the north. I have just back after a exhilarating jog/walk in the park. Came back and took kids into garden and we made snowman. The snow was not enough but we "harvested" from roof of the cars and managed to get a snowman made even if it is pygmy "Olaf". In the past we have made 5' Olaf's depending on snow. I got introduced to Christmas puddings at school and ever since it's a treat I have around Christmas. Being from from the 1980s only way to say "Merry Christmas" I know is:-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom