What's new

mera rang de basanti Chola

It means something else in my language. HAHAHA

Baghat singh was a terrorist, idiot and a fool, hungry for a name and he did well... a useless name in history remembered by people of low calibre.

May God help you.

A man who cannot honour those who sacrificed themselves for him is worse than vermin.

but it's not your fault. The fault is of those who made you like this.

Title needs to be changed, it confuse the Punjabi people

Not on this side of the border.

Punjabis here are very well aware of what, 'Mera Rang De Basanti Chola' means. We're still not cut-off from our roots, you know.

Will you change, 'Allah Hu Akbar' so that somebody doesn't mistake Akbar for the Mughal Emperor?

Punjabis here are very well aware of what, 'Mera Rang De Basanti Chola' means. We're still not cut-off from our roots, you know.

Will you change, 'Allah Hu Akbar' so that somebody doesn't mistake Akbar for the Mughal Emperor?

Wow man, you are way off in your comparison.

It means something else in my language. HAHAHA

Are you getting confused between these two words:- چولا چھولا

Chola and Chhola are two different words, your spelling is always a mistake.

Wow man, you are way off in your comparison.

Not at all.

It's all about public comprehension of a colloquial phrase.

I quoted a pithy saying and you acted like the public, ignorant and of lesser intelligence.

Mango people as we call them.

Are you getting confused between these two words:- چولا چھولا

Chola and Chhola are two different words, your spelling is always a mistake.

I don't believe it would make sense to call it a spelling mistake using english alphabet.

Don't get offended, i know what's the meaning of the title - but if you are Punjabi than you must know that Punjabi's mind always get two meaning of every sentence :lol:, I just made suggestion because there are lot of Pakistani Punjabi's on PDF and i hope most of them knows why i said that. It's up to you change or not why you are acting like typical bhartii and bring islam & muslims in this?

Not at all.

It's all about public comprehension of a colloquial phrase.

I quoted a pithy saying and you acted like the public, ignorant and of lesser intelligence.

Mango people as we call them.

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and assume you are from the Southern Parts of India.

Don't get offended, i know what's the meaning of the title - but if you are Punjabi than you must know that Punjabi's mind always get two meaning of every sentence :lol:, I just made suggestion because there are lot of Pakistani Punjabi's on PDF and i hope most of them knows why i said that. It's up to you change or not why you are acting like typical bhartii and bring islam & muslims in this?

Tell me something, my fellow Punjabi,

When I say the word 'Mummy', do you see a woman whose heart is filled with love for you or do you see a dark, dried-up corpse all covered in bandages and spices?

It's all in the mind, you know.

Bharti is my neighbor, I will tell your message to her.

Back
Top Bottom