What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

Public gender segregation as an idea isn't different than to the thought process of these gropers. The males who have regressive thinking will become more emboldened to harass and oppress women. In other places they won't be comfortable to women working or in education. This will lead to a regressive society, a disharmonious and oppressive society. A Talibanized society. Even Saudia is changing its society to remove gender segregation from a few sectors.

Pakistan should take lessons from past and present hard progressive Muslim-majority societies like Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Somalia and Syria, even 1980s urban Afghanistan.

Pakistan should see that the progressive momentum that Musharraf brought should not become wasted.

You are contradictory. First you justify those dogs in that place in so many posts and then you make this statement.

Are you another Tablighi ?

That's a stupid statement. You are blaming the victim.

Then you should blame the city's security system and not these victims.

Basically a regressive ignorant and idiot who may also be educated in the sense of college degree. One who cannot be expected to make sensible and empathetic statements.

Now that's a false conspiracy theory intended not only to needlessly complain about India but also to victim-blame this woman and her friends.

Please read my reply to S.Y.A able.

Sorry but a stupid statement. You are blaming the victim. And what about her male friends whom these dogs beat up and robbed ?

Lions are lions and men are men. Hence 9 billion populations plus.

Technically, we are all animals. Easier to comment in keyboard when exposed to beauty, lust is invited automatically. Even the best men of religion were corrupted due to beauty of women. We are wired that way hence 9 billion populations plus.

I know this is pathetic reasoning but it is true as lion sees everything that moves as meat. That is why we are given orders to restraint within the functional society. The problem with women that they put themselves in impossible situation where they will be hunted since men are naturally born hunter; good or bad.

Even in Europe, North and South America where rape is high and India is already mass rape capital of the worlds. If woman hasn't put herself in that situation, those men would be in under control. There is something about beauty of women that enrages men in bad ways whereas with the same intention become halal if both genders are married to each other.

I urge women to use your brain and not put yourself in position. I have yet to see lion turns down meat in the name of charity. Truth is brutal albeit pathetic reasoning but that is truth hence brutal.

Again, not justifying rape. Rape is like lust. It is more like lust. Men are like animals. Men who are driven by lust have no control over their feelings hence it gets to the point of rape. It starts with lust and then end up with rape.

The question is that how does the lust start? Take a look at history.

That is why Islam encourages social distancing in person. Ironically, people are social distancing due to coronavirus whereas adultery and rape are no different than coronavirus since lust is different disease that blinds the men's weakness much like alcohol does numb down the consciousness of men/women. That is why Islam prescribed social distance in major way and why women should refrain from gathering in public dharna that has men. And vice versa. Both men and women should refrain from each other in public gathering if they are not married to each other. Otherwise, adultery spreads like wildfire and rape is only if women's consent is not approved.

You may not like reasoning but ALLAAH knows better and there must be reasons why ALLAAH has prescribed social distance for both genders; men and women. Even the best of religions gone rogue due to not following the social distance rules in the past. All it takes one weak moment of lust and that changes the event which decides the fate of person in this worlds and the worlds to come unless that person repents and its repentance is approved.

Lions are lions and men are men. Hence 9 billion populations plus.

Technically, we are all animals. Easier to comment in keyboard when exposed to beauty, lust is invited automatically. Even the best men of religion were corrupted due to beauty of women. We are wired that way hence 9 billion populations plus.

I know this is pathetic reasoning but it is true as lion sees everything that moves as meat. That is why we are given orders to restraint within the functional society. The problem with women that they put themselves in impossible situation where they will be hunted since men are naturally born hunter; good or bad.

Even in Europe, North and South America where rape is high and India is already mass rape capital of the worlds. If woman hasn't put herself in that situation, those men would be in under control. There is something about beauty of women that enrages men in bad ways whereas with the same intention become halal if both genders are married to each other.

I urge women to use your brain and not put yourself in position. I have yet to see lion turns down meat in the name of charity. Truth is brutal albeit pathetic reasoning but that is truth hence brutal.

Again, not justifying rape.
Not rape. It is more like lust. Men are like animals. Men who are driven by lust have no control over their feelings hence it gets to the point of rape. It starts with lust and then end up with rape.

The question is that how does the lust start? Take a look at history.

That is why Islam encourages social distancing in person. Ironically, people are social distancing due to coronavirus whereas adultery and rape are no different than coronavirus since lust is different disease that blinds the men's weakness much like alcohol does numb down the consciousness of men/women. That is why Islam prescribed social distance in major way and why women should refrain from gathering in public dharna that has men. And vice versa. Both men and women should refrain from each other in public gathering if they are not married to each other. Otherwise, adultery spreads like wildfire and rape is only if women's consent is not approved.

You may not like reasoning but ALLAAH knows better and there must be reasons why ALLAAH has prescribed social distance for both genders; men and women. Even the best of religions gone rogue due to not following the social distance rules in the past. All it takes one weak moment of lust and that changes the event which decides the fate of person in this worlds and the worlds to come unless that person repents and its repentance is approved.

1. Actually the world's population is 7.6 billion and not 9+ billion.

2. I have had women staring at me ( once even through a mirror outside a secluded washroom of a restaurant and she standing right beside me ), some a few times touching me, one even inviting me to her house while I was inside a still autorickshaw in a public place, some a few times flirting with me. But I never fell upon them.

Last edited:
I have had women staring at me ( once even through a mirror outside a secluded washroom of a restaurant and she standing right beside me ), a few times touching me, one even inviting me to her house while I was inside a still autorickshaw in a public place, a few times touching me and a few times flirting with me. But I never fell upon them.
gold ! :lol:

2. I have had women staring at me ( once even through a mirror outside a secluded washroom of a restaurant and she standing right beside me ), some a few times touching me, one even inviting me to her house while I was inside a still autorickshaw in a public place, some a few times flirting with me. But I never fell upon them.
"Why don't Women do that to me?!"
*Looks in the mirror
"Oh right, makes sense."

Because she wasn’t attractive enough to done number on you? Sunny Leone may beg to differ. We are born to be hunter hence 9 billion populations plus - not 7.

She - the one in the mirror - wasn't the prettiest yes but not bad either.

:what:

Where did you get the 9+ billion figure ?

Official numbers may state 7 but it is more than 8 if we include unofficial numbers. Exploding as we speak.

As I said earlier, you haven’t been done number by women yet hence you are sane. Lust overwrites your sane brain for few moments and that is all it starts.

There have been reports of more incidents in harassment of women publicly after this incident. These times remind me of Shehbaz Shareef, he maybe guilty of crimes and corrupt to the core, but he would demand police encounters to be set up and shoot the accused persons. It maybe street justice but crimes would stop. The justice system of Pakistan cannot keep criminals behind bars for long sometimes.

There have been reports of more incidents in harassment of women publicly after this incident. These times remind me of Shehbaz Shareef, he maybe guilty of crimes and corrupt to the core, but he would demand police encounters to be set up and shoot the accused persons. It maybe street justice but crimes would stop. The justice system of Pakistan cannot keep criminals behind bars for long sometimes.
I beg to differ dear sir. You cannot have police run amok being Judge Jury Executioner. This way I can just pay the police to get my opponent killed.

I beg to differ dear sir. You cannot have police run amok being Judge Jury Executioner. This way I can just pay the police to get my opponent killed.
You can differ, that's perfectly alright. But even though my post may look like my opinion, I mentioned how it used to happen in his days. Whether its the correct way to go down currently is debatable.

You can differ, that's perfectly alright. But even though my post may look like my opinion, I mentioned how it used to happen in his days. Whether its the correct way to go down currently is debatable.

Showbaz reduced crime in Punjab? Are you serious?!

Back
Top Bottom