What's new

Men groping and touching a girl on minar-e-pakistan 14th august celebration(case has been registered)

As I woman, I am just tired now. Every week in and out we have cases of murder rapes harassments. You can only wonder when you are going to be next. I only can pray to Allah swt for safety. Nothing else. Nothing from this inept government or men in my country. Its a lost cause now.

Don't lose heart. As an individual you may not have the way to effect change at the moment so you can, should, join others who feel the same despair as you do and want to see your country progressive and crime-free. Think about which of these progressive others you can join, which you find too radical for you ATM, which you find more comfortable ATM. They may range from the social activist man in the interview of the victim girl or Aurat March or progressive youngsters like Arooj Aurangzeb or the progressive music band Laal or existent activist leftist groups or even Musharraf's movement who want to forward his Enlightened Moderation ideas. Working with them, accepting their ideas, sharing your ideas, you may be able to effect a large progressive change in your country maybe as soon as ten years.

Go do another aurat march with all the khusras

Ah, a supporter of the Haya March.

The crime mentioned at the end of the vid - sexual assault of boys in Islamabad and their blackmailing - I am sure many of those who did that crime would have also been present in the misogynistic, near-lynching and sexual assault of the girl in Minar-e-Pakistan.

Freedom of Speech. If you have any issues, take it with the mods. I'm free to react however I feel like. :lol:

Man, this incident could have happened with your wife, your sister, your cousin. Would you still have found it funny ?

I doubt it's environment.

It's both. It is possible that his upbringing hasn't been among progressives and neither would have been his immediate environment.

The idiot talking in the vid is legitimizing the incident and blaming the victim and her victim companions. He may well be a supporter mullah gangs like Tablighi Jamaat and TLP.

Bottomline ban tiktok in Pakistan.

Sure, ban TikTok but also take action against the regressive elements whose thinking enables the environment for such incidents to happen.

If this was a publicity stunt, its very unfortunate that people has resort to this and not the actual content...but, these men (should I even call them) has forget one very major thing that this girl/women is someone's sister and none of those who were trying to touch her body would let their own sister be touched like this, even if someone send their Sister a random facebook request, their gairat becomes larger than Kanye's ego, what a shameful act and this video will be on internet for a long time and will be used to target Pakistan, and in some extreme cases will be used to take cheap shots at Islam and Muslims in General.

If this was a publicity stunt, its very unfortunate that people has resort to this and not the actual content...but, these men (should I even call them) has forget one very major thing that this girl/women is someone's sister and none of those who were trying to touch her body would let their own sister be touched like this, even if someone send their Sister a random facebook request, their gairat becomes larger than Kanye's ego, what a shameful act and this video will be on internet for a long time and will be used to target Pakistan, and in some extreme cases will be used to take cheap shots at Islam and Muslims in General.

need more cameras to at least shame these men if they’re stupid enough to do these things on cameras

Tarbiyat is the responsibility of the parent's more so the mother. With today's parent's killing their time on TV and mobile and the rest at work, you can guess where the tarbiyat gets done. Out in the streets.

Last edited:
20210820_144525.jpg

We need to stop denying we have a problem. How are you going to solve anything if you keep burying your head in the sand? No more deflecting, no more whataboutery and for the love of God, NO MORE VICTIM BLAMING. Fact of the matter is this society has hit rock bottom and we need to take drastic measures to fix it. Way too many jahil animals are roaming free in this country.
What is VICTIM BLAMING in my remarks ?

Most the followers of these women are low class trashy men ...No high quality men would go on tick tok and watch her dumb videos...

She was probably not taught that men that she considered her fans are only after one thing and most of them are losers anyway...

What most women don't understand is the fact that they can't change the world or men in general.. They should be told to be careful and use common sense when operating in such a society where illiteracy and poverty runs rampant and be very careful when a horde of degenerates are amassing.
What happened to her was wrong but she was an absolute moron to organize a meet and greet when most of her fans knew her because of her spicy content in Pakistan

The way forward is to restrict mass gatherings unless approved by authorities
I can't emphasize on the fact how incredibly stupid/naïve it was of her to arrange a "meet and greet" with "fans". And yet the outcome of the meeting to go this horribly wrong is not justifiable . She should've not been like a bone for the stray dogs.

This is the result of tiktokers reducing themselves to cheap gimmicks to make money. These apps have done more harm than good for us. I understand its the only "enjoyable" accessible source but people have lost their lives and dignity over it.
We can say that she was stupid and what happened to her was wrong
Everything is a gender war
People who see the world in black and white can never be good problem solvers

Back
Top Bottom