What's new

Mehmood Achak Zai allegedly receives aid from Afghan Intelligence

In other words Indians, since the Afghanis don't even have Naswar money left.

@Hyperion l @ghilzai l Abu Zolfiqar l @Spring Onion @farhan_9099

What are your opinions, why are the likes of PKMAP and ANP so prone to foreign funding, having Abdul Wali Khan of ANP been exposed of getting funded by R&AW?

Sourcel Mission R&AW by Indian spy RK Yadv

1. I never trusted Achkazi's intentions since he is a nationalist and nationalists are always a threat to federation.
He wants greater Pukhtunistan so it wont be surprising if he got funds from Afghanistan.

2. Wali Khan was a one such pragmatic politician. ANP does not want to break away neither ANP believes in joining Afghanistan for the main reason that ANP Is considered a Pakistani political party by Afghans. Afghanistanis dont give any value or respect to ANP in general.

ANP as a party in the current state or if we can go back a decade or two , well has NOT been found getting any funds from RAW. Though there are people in ANP who had been having close links with Russia and KGB. These USSR leftovers are still playing same old game but they also included another master in shape of Americans.

Brother,

Because of these double standards, federation of Pakistan is in trouble ,

1. Assume if someone from Baluchistan and sindh ask the same demands like TUQ and IK, what we will say about them?
2. Assume march Between Quetta to Peshawar or Quetta to Karachi will get the same coverage?
3. Assume TUQ have a right of FIR, but we will give the right of FIR's also to missing Baluchi's or even to just Hamid Mir?

Brother, i am very very much concern about the future of Pakistan.

Brother,

1. Assume if someone from Baluchistan and sindh ask the same demands like TUQ and IK, what we will say about them?
2. Assume march Between Quetta to Peshawar or Quetta to Karachi will get the same coverage?
3. Assume TUQ have a right of FIR, but we will give the right of FIR's also to missing Baluchi's or even to just Hamid Mir?

The March/es is/are joined by Pakistanis from all four provinces.

Now go to sleep.

Brother,

i suspect imran is not a punjabi.karachi is not in punjab too.haters allways gonna hate.traiters are allways traiters.like a prostitute is allways a slut.

The March/es is/are joined by Pakistanis from all four provinces.

Now go to sleep.
100-200 from balochistan
100-200 from sindh
:lol: (even with these estimates I am being very lenient)
Seriously you guys don't even do some thinking before making tall claims. Do you? :P

Last edited:
Har waqt Jamhuriat ka lecture deta hai aur adha khandan aisi posts main hai!

Har waqt Jamhuriat ka lecture deta hai aur adha khandan aisi posts main hai!
And the point being? he hold a coalition in Balochistan...Like I said before you want to test his influence, try crossing into Afghanistan from Chamman on you own.....

Back
Top Bottom