What's new

meeting with Minister of National Defense and Ambassador of Pakistan

Mootaz-khelifi

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Training and exchange of experiences the focus of the meeting with Minister of National Defense and Ambassador of Pakistan in Tunisia​
TN%20PK.jpg
The Minister of National Defense received on Thursday, 31 May 2012 at the Ministry the Pakistan Ambassador in Tunis, Mr. Mushtaq Ali Shah.
The two sides reviewed the historical and fraternal relations between the two countries and the importance of support through the activation of military cooperation, especially in the field of training and exchange of experiences, especially since Pakistan has made remarkable progress in the defense industry.
The Minister of National Defence ensure the benefits of institutional collaboration in the development of military cooperation and ensure the continuity of human resources in support of the military.
And the guest express for his country's determination to develop bilateral relations in all fields especially in the military field and to establish relations of cooperation between the Pakistani military educational institutions and their counterparts in Tunisia.

This is very encouraging ! Pakistan can offer a lot of good stuff to Tunisia at highly competitive prices; the Al-Khalid MBT can be a good replacement for Tunisia's M60s. Our Anza MANPADs and our Baktar Shikin ATGMs could also be something that the Tunisian Armed Forces find attractive. Not to mention the JF-17s to replace their ageing F-5s, MB-326s and the possible sale of the K-8 trainers for the Super Albatros that they fly ! Perhaps even a couple of Joint-Ventures could also be on the cards. Though I do think that I'm getting ahead of myself and that this might be little more than a 'courtesy call' that most countries make to another.

This is very encouraging ! Pakistan can offer a lot of good stuff to Tunisia at highly competitive prices; the Al-Khalid MBT can be a good replacement for Tunisia's M60s. Our Anza MANPADs and our Baktar Shikin ATGMs could also be something that the Tunisian Armed Forces find attractive. Not to mention the JF-17s to replace their ageing F-5s, MB-326s and the possible sale of the K-8 trainers for the Super Albatros that they fly ! Perhaps even a couple of Joint-Ventures could also be on the cards. Though I do think that I'm getting ahead of myself and that this might be little more than a 'courtesy call' that most countries make to another.
in anti tank we use the tow and Milan missile and they are good and to me the FGM 172 SRAW or FGM 148 Javelin are good
in tank i'don't think that tunisia will take russian based tank ( al khalid ) because there some say tunisia will buy LEOPARD 2A4
and the fighters there same source say that usa thinking of giving tuinisia F16 Block 40 and other source say that tunisia thinking of JAS 39 Gripen because our first plane was saab

i think it's training relations means maybe tunisian army will train with Pakistani army i think for mountain training or in counter terrorism

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom