What's new

Meet Captain Sadia, Pak's first women paratrooper

the job of CI is to give wrong intelligence, not gather intelligence. One thing is for your they ain't SSG,as for that they need to do Commando course, passout with SSG insignia and than go for the course.
you are from counter wing of ISI so you should have known yourself……:azn:
well they belong to SGG but they are just trainees i guess i don't know wether they completed survillance training and otjer coirces of SSG but they surely have completed para training of SSG……:tup:

so will they be expanding Women to other corps? I believe so and probably looks like it that we will be seeing Lady officers in other branches which is totally awesome
@balixd

They are from AMC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Army Medical college???:what:

MashaAllah... I m so proud ov them... :pakistan:

Yes Army medical corps.

and i want to be like them... :pakistan:

"Your,history is replete with people of wonderful grit and heroism. Why should you not, also be like many others?...like our own fore fathers!" : Jinnah

“There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Pakistani Girls are brave in all kind of work they play a tremendous role really appreciated this one also

This is truly amazing for a country like Pakistan. Good to see women officers in all services pretty much.
Surprised to see no Indian members posting on this thread?

The title of thread is wrong, a couple of years back two lady cadets from PAF Academy, Risalpur became the first Pakistani women paratrooper (in all three services), one is Miss Bismah and other ..... forgetting the name. 2-3 days back, 2 news posts have appeared in daily 'The News' Rawalpindi edition, highlighting the same fact.
well , the batch of lady officers who have qualified recently is actually first women from officers cadre.

Shabash Sadia!

Btw, BA girls have been para jumping for some time. We even have a couple - both Major in Arty, who have created history by becoming the first para jumping couple in the country.

mai bhe sochun mulk ka sara budget jata kahan ha??? ..........mera to yehi mashwara ha k larkion ko he sari fauj de do kyn k army k sare officers to waise bhe khusron se kam nahi hain.,,.... aik taraf amrika ki burai karte ho aur dusri taraf un he k naqshe qadam pe chalte ho , aik aurat aur paratrooper???......aik pic lagti nahi larki ki aur sare foran bhai ban jate hain , ''welldone sis we are proud of u blah blah blah''....itna he proud ha to insurgents k sath tirah valley mai in ko kyn nahi bhejte???..........jitna paisa in ko paratrooper bnane mai lagate ho utna koi new advance assault rifle mai laga lo to kahin faida ha ,60 saal ho gae aik g3 nahi change kar sake , mulk ka 70% hudget bund mai lte hain ,.,, bewaqoof tareen log hamari army mai ghuse hue hain , every one knows that "" an average **** army general is 100% corrupt , an av army officer is a 100% psychopath , and an average **** soldier is too much illetrate that they will never leave the slavery of their general and their ''SAAB JI's", , '''..............phr kehte ho k taliban cia k agents hain etc etc,.....jb aurat ko bund khari karwa kar g3 se firing karwao gay to yehi haal hna ha mulk ka..........one day these ugly paratroopers will be fucked by their own officers , just as they did to bengali women in 1971 ,(very few people know the reality of 1971 **** army rapes)...........and by the way i m not indian , not american , i am a patriotic pakistani who daily laughs on the blind belief of people on the army , they dont know that its the army who is playing the whole game all the time since the creation of pakistan.....

Back
Top Bottom