What's new

Mechanised Divisions Pakistan Army

Let's look at it like this:

India: S400, Barak-8, Akash NG, SPYDER, QRSAM, Strela, Osa, Kub, Shilka, Tunguska, Modernized L-70, Igla, Stinger, anti drone rifle that India bought, Soft and Hard kill APS in the future.

Paksitan: HQ-9, LY-80, HQ-7, Orelikon guns(especially sith AHEAD ammo), Giraffe radar with RBS-70 and Anza, Possible Korkut (or any other SPAAG), Pantsir type system (possibly FK-2000), Soft and Hard kill APS in the future.

Will drones be able to get through this protection?
As per Ukraine, the TB2 has been effective at hunting down Russian medium and short range SAMs despite the threat of the S400 SAM system. Whilst the Chinese SAMs have not been combat tested, drones and GMLRS have done a number on the Russians during this war. Bearing in mind, Russia has a much much stronger IADS network than India.

IMG_20220930_222240.jpg
A Vs B.
Armoured, Punjab,FF along with HAT regts of AK... That's a straight A.
Plus support by aviation and maint by EME, everything seems to be balanced except for lack of air defence.

B can only be saved by arty, mines of Engrs and LATs of Baluch regt.

Last edited:
View attachment 883778A Vs B.
Plus support by aviation and maint by EME, everything seems to be balanced except for lack of air defence.

How would you make a "recon in force" org from this above structure ?

View attachment 883778A Vs B.

Current form makes no sense...needs further elobration....e.g engs are always first in a battle n last to leave......so should be common for all

Saw combat footage of US Army 3rd Infantry Div having AH-64 and M1 Abrams leading the assault, something PA infantry Divisions might never have- a dedicated Gunship squadron and top tier tank.

How would you make a "recon in force" org from this above structure ?
Aren't LATs or HATs trained for that.. just asking.
Btw it would depend on the amount of information I already have about the enemy, terrain and what type if attack I want to put in after it.
top tier tank.
16, 18, 35 etc

Aren't LATs or HATs trained for that.. just asking.
Btw it would depend on the amount of information I already have about the enemy, terrain and what type if attack I want to put in after it.
Although this is a 20 years old war, yet these weapons and tech are still used today. The "recon in force" comes into effect in this case when assaulting a defended urban area, through use of firepower in recon elements (MBTs/IFV etc) to cause destruction instead of just gathering intel.

23:00 onwards

The correct name is Al-Khalid Fairy-Fart II.

Active Protection System, my a$$.
You seem to have a problem with the post or its a Chronic digestive issue. In any case - the comment is non - appropriate to say the least .

Whats the point of buying all the equipment for a country on the verge of bankruptcy, thanks to the Army leadership support of the most vile bunch of crooks ever to walk this earth? What are these slaves going to protect us against??

Whats the point of buying all the equipment for a country on the verge of bankruptcy, thanks to the Army leadership support of the most vile bunch of crooks ever to walk this earth? What are these slaves going to protect us against??
Preparing for the time when we won't be on the verge of bankruptcy n being led by competent leaders
That would be a dangerous time for our enemies

Back
Top Bottom