What's new

Meanwhile the Generals in India are preparing for a "Big War" with India's Nuclear armed neighbours.

That is not true. India total atomic yield is no more than 40 kiloton, equivalent to fat man and little boy. China single thermonuclear warhead can yield 5 megaton. MIRV can yield more.
If all India warhead fell on China, assuming it doesn't get shot out of the sky or India nuking herself, the damage would be one block radius which will set China back one week at the most. But on india soil, they will just be a geographic expression as they will not exist.
Thats interesting! 60 Kiloton weapon was what India tested in 1997. assuming 100 warheard (India actually has more!) that yields to 6 megatons. Besides damage follows inverse cubic law, meaning 100 bombs of 60 kiloton are worse than one bomb of 6 megaton. I wonder where you got your '40 Kiloton' figure?

And everyone is fighting on this forum like crazy don't u think this general is out of his league discussing two and half war. Tbh anyone here believes on this crap.
It's another episode of Indian theories. Like I said thousand times before in this forum that everything do not revolves around India in this world.
And forum members are using their imaginations on killing the civilian population by bombing trains.( u need serious help)
U will read such articles everywhere everyday with headlines of doomsday is tomorrow. Use ur frigging head before getting violent on your comments.
This retired general used to be important now he is retired and he is trying his level best to stay in the news. Give us all a break general sahab and try enjoying retired life.

Both these gentlemen seem to be lost in their own created fantasy. To add to the hypocrisy of such Indians- if you keep talking about fantastical surgical strikes and two front wars, why would you assume we would not take you as an existential threat.
Its trying to say Chicken and the egg after you claimed you were both.
Nobody talks war except India and yet cries about being the wrong party.
Baghal mein churi aur mun pe ram ram... no better idiom exists for these people.

You are wrong. The comparison of a nuclear weapon and atomic power station meltdown is fundamentally flawed. They are designed for different roles and hence their risks are different. Every wonder why Hiroshima and Nagasaki are habitable and Chernobyl is not?

Read up on this:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/patrick-takahashi/why-worry-about-fukushima_b_847250.html
There is no difference,only difference is Blast Reaction Place.In case of WW2 Japan Nuke Bombing,That was Pure Air Blasts with Little Boy having 13 KT yield and detonation at 1,968 feet (600 ) and Fatman having 21KT yield and detonation at 1,650 feet (500 m),Today's nukes are more powerful,Pakistan has bombs having yield upto 300KT to 500KT.A bomb of that yield can destroy and obliterate a city.Calculate EMP Energy and your Equation is clear,both countries have nuclear reactors also,what would happened to them,do you think any Nuclear attack on Mumbai or Karachi would save Nuclear Reactors over there from not repeating Chernobyl Disaster?
You can just pray if these weapons from anyside are used,you must be on other side of world.

Chernobyl Disaster has effected whole of eastern Europe.30km Exclusive Chernobyl Zone is unfit for human activity for next 20000 years.Few Dozen Nukes on Any side of border would push entire south asia into misrey for millions of year.200 nukes would make whole Asia suffer.You have no idea kid,what you are talking about.

@Joe Shearer Old man i hope,you have saved your Books,Diaries and Albums because few Indians and Pakistanis are going to press button in no time:lol:

Trying to get a cheap flight out.

Can someone please wake me up when nukes are flying left, right and center? Would be good time to buy cheap shares I reckon :)

And everyone is fighting on this forum like crazy don't u think this general is out of his league discussing two and half war. Tbh anyone here believes on this crap.
It's another episode of Indian theories. Like I said thousand times before in this forum that everything do not revolves around India in this world.
And forum members are using their imaginations on killing the civilian population by bombing trains.( u need serious help)
U will read such articles everywhere everyday with headlines of doomsday is tomorrow. Use ur frigging head before getting violent on your comments.
This retired general used to be important now he is retired and he is trying his level best to stay in the news. Give us all a break general sahab and try enjoying retired life.

Dont spoil the fun for kids.

Not read any posts, but Indian Generals do Retire after a certain age.

Back
Top Bottom