What's new

Massive floods across Pakistan | Thousands Killed

floodvictrims--9reut608.jpg

record-608.JPG

Because Bharat is known for such inhuman acts. You block Pakistani water in Summer when we need it the most and India Push the extra water into Pakistan to flood and Kill Pakistanis. WHY THE HELL OPEN THE EXTRA WATER INTO PAKISTAN DURING MONSOON??????

NOW SHUT UP and keep stealing water and killing innocent people YOu chunkya followers :angry:

All u can do is rant and spread false BS even in the time of crisis in ur country.

I'm sure u know the real reason of flooding in NWFP ,but it hardlly matters when only thing u and ur ilk know how to spill venom against India.

The floods came after what meteorologists described as an "unprecedented" 30 centimetres of rain fell in just 36 hours. Experts believe the worst of the rainfall is now over, but the extent of the damage is still being assessed.

Death toll rises in Pakistan floods - CENTRAL/S. ASIA - Al Jazeera English

xin_451006040938703273342.jpg

20100727151848546143.jpg

109399051.jpg

From 5 2010 to 7 26 2010 , there were 700 Chinese people die and the direct economic lost over 52.5 billion RMB because of the flood which is flooding in over 20 provinces and 0.12 billion people fall into disaster. Over 500 thousand houses were damaged.

How terrible it is!

Now we know Pakistan have to fight against with the flood too. We know that 1400 Pakistai have lost their lives. Chinese feel like what Pakistani feel. I am sure that if China had no flood, China would have supported Pakistan, however, we Chinese don't have enough materials to support ourselves.

In China, there are millions of people lost their houses, thier families, their farm and cars. Hundreds of villages were buried by earth and stones.

PLA soldiers are fighting flood and saving people as well as what Pakistan Army doing. This is a war, we have common enemy-flood, I believe that we will win!

Due to heavey monsoon rains in Pakistan 1400 People are dead about half of the Pakistan is under flood. Millions

of people need help. They have no food and shelter. Please create awareness and try to help

these needy people. You can give your suggestions to us at info@forumpakistan.com , your

little help can save a life.

A message from Pakistani Forum Desi Forums Pakistan Gupshup Lollywood movies Online TV Dramas Films Songs , we request all the charity organization in the

world to come in Pakistan and help in this hour of need.

Thanks.

guys is there a way i can donate online?

Contact Edhi Foundation

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

40 villages swamped, as Taunsa Barrage surges

TAUNSA: The water level is persistently rising at Tausan Barrage, inundating over 40 localities in district Taunsa raising the number of total deluged villages and localities to over 200, Geo News reported Monday.

Section-144 has been put in place in Rahim Yar Khan in view of potential threat of flooding in the area.

The relief and rescue activities by the Pak Army are afoot to winch to safety the people stranded in flood tide. In Chhatro, flooding has left several families marooned. Pak Army’s operation to rescue them is on the go.

150 people riding a boat at Kotla Mirani in Indus River, has not been rescued thus far. The flood tide is heading from Taunsa towards Dera Ghazi Khan, where the administration began evacuating the people living on riverbank.

Meantime, Taunsa Barrage in Kot Addu tehsil of Muzaffargarh is witnessing flooding with high tide.

According to Irrigation Department, the embankments of the Barrage are being constantly supervised, where the raise in water level caused to surge water level in Layyah’s F North Bund by one foot.

According to DCO Layyah Javed Iqbal, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has provided a helicopter to inspect the affected areas.

According to DCO Rahim Yar Khan, the city is under imminent hazard of being inundated as Taunsa Barrage is persistently rising, adding Section-144 has been put in place in Rahim Yar Khan in view of potential threat of flooding.

He said a tide of 800,000 cusecs of water is raging through Chachran Sharif and the administration has been alerted.

The DCO said the people who are adamant in staying back in the flooded areas, would be forced out from there.

SWAT: FLASH FLOODS WASH AWAY 338 HOUSES, 180 SHOPS, 25 HOTELS:44 PEOPLE CONFIRMED DEAD IN LOWER SWAT MAJOR GENERAL ASHFAQ NADEEM

SWAT: FLASH FLOODS WASH AWAY 338 HOUSES, 180 SHOPS, 25 HOTELS:44 PEOPLE CONFIRMED DEAD IN LOWER SWAT MAJOR GENERAL ASHFAQ NADEEM

Allah(SBWT) ka azaab hah bhai. Logoon ko taubah karni chaihah. Lagta hah Allah(SBWT) Swat keh loogon seh naraaz hah. First TTP and now flood.:woot: amazing guyz ,amazing. Astaghfarullah..

Allah(SBWT) ka azaab hah bhai. Logoon ko taubah karni chaihah. Lagta hah Allah(SBWT) Swat keh loogon seh naraaz hah. First TTP and now flood.:woot: amazing guyz ,amazing. Astaghfarullah..
Man you people still have this mentality.Don't do any work and blame it all on Allah azab.

Nothing amazing about trekking 20 odd miles in highly infected water with your salvaged belongings tied to your back or the humiliating and gut wrenching task of retrieving the bloated remains of your loved ones from the delude.

Man you people still have this mentality.Don't do any work and blame it all on Allah azab.

Agar aap ko nehi hah yaqeen to ...abhi aap per UK mein bhi aa jayey gaa...pher kyaa karoo gay...?
Its not the matter of work....why Pharoah was drowned in water/river alongwith his army?
Maybe he was not doing any work, as u meant above?
why the Qaum of Noha was drowned in water?
maybe they didnt even do no work bro?
Lets not to be sarcastic bro..
Whatever I felt I put on comments...
whenever pplz do mistakes they get punishment from Allah(SBWT).
They know who pass through azaab...if they did something wrong or no..
Once I read surat Qahaf in Quran "Qissa Hazrat Musa(PBUP) vs Hazrat Khizr for the "knowledge of Ladunni". That explained me a lot of stuff happening around the world. Showed me some many secrets of Allah(SBWT). Alhamdolillah.
believe me ask from these pplz directly they will tell u the same thing that this is azaab for our sins ( dont even listen to me).
sometimes Allah(SBWT) gives a small punishment to relieve from a Big one in future.
just my 2 cents bro
I apologized if i say something wrong or hurt ure feelings.
peace

Last edited:

If u dont even believe then i will tell u the true story about the incidents happening in SWAT .
Once my friend from Lahore went on tour went to SWAT in Mingora city. As soon as they landed there in the bus station . As these were punjabis and looking wealthy too. Some old man(a pim) approached my friend and asked him if he need a girl for night for 50Rs.He was insisting him to have one . The old man said this the buisiness of poor families in swat to make living. He told him enjoy good time with the beautiful ladies of Swat in ure tour. This happend mostly to so many pplz visiting from Punjab and Sind not especially from NWFP.
That was like 10 years ago.The most of the hotels were running just on this business.
Mingora, Kalaam , Bahrain and Madyin are famous for this kind of buisiness in Swat division.
So tell me what Allah(SBWT) will do to these pplz love them or bury them underground?
I was wondering why Allah(SBWT) waited for so long maybe that is his hikmat how to do, when to do and why to do?
I never blame Allah(SBWT) , whatever he do , he do the right thing Alhamdolillah.
I can even provide u the ph no of my friend , U can make sure if Im not telling a lie or something else.
Sorry to disturb ure peace again..

Last edited:
PAF actively participating in relief efforts for flood-affected areas
July 30, 2010

PAF_5.jpg

KARACHI: Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is actively participating in the ongoing rescue/relief operation being conducted in the flood affected areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa.

In this regard, a C-130 aircraft of PAF has transported 30 small/medium size boats from PAF Base Faisal (Karachi) to PAF Academy Risalpur to be used in flood affected areas of the province.

A PAF press release here on Friday said that 1,000 IDPs have been rescued from adjacent areas of Risalpur and are sheltered inside PAF Academy wherein they are being provided shelter, food and complete medical assistance.

Entire PAF fleet of C-130 aircraft is on high alert for carrying out immediate relief sorties whenever required.

Two helicopters of PAF have also been handed over to NDMA to participate in the rescue/relief operations in the affected areas.

Additionally an MI-17 helicopter of PAF has also been dispatched from Karachi to Khyber Pakhtunkhawa to participate in ongoing relief operations, it was further stated.

Its All About Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom