What's new

Massive Afghan Army counter-offensive- 14 districts recaptured and 244 Taliban killed

So which one is it?
1. You šŸ‘ the current Government.
2. You šŸ‘Ž the current Government.
3. You šŸ‘ the Taliban to take over, so that the "incompetent" administration is gone & the Taliban will be busy in a Civil War & 'Guns for Hire' (out of a Bollywood movie) will be offering their services on ebay...
4. You šŸ‘Ž the Taliban 'cause now Ajit Doval is just another fUGLY face in the crowd.

By the way, you guys hadn't achieved d!ck prior to the US Invasion in 2001. What makes you think that you'll get the job done this time around? Better shift your focus on Ladakh. It needs attention. You'd hate for Pakistanis chanting "What goes around - Comes around".
As I said , its not about Afghans that India was involved.. so who care about some warlord controlling kabul. Our aim was to pin down foe and we will have to figure out a way if power changes hand in Kabul..

By the way, on your point #3, it costed 14000 Dirhams to carry out the Johar Town Blast - by the pakistanis, for the pakistanis,

with regards to Pakistan focusing on Eastern border, yo cant do a jack Sh**t about Kashmir either militarily or otherwise. failed in the last 70 years and will not happen in next 1000 years ..
Whoa-whoa - chillax yaar.

Why're your panties on fire all of a sudden?

I didn't mention jack sh!t about the Eastern Border (India). I categorically spoke of the Western Border (Iran) & and the BLF.

Do you need a Map to get a better understanding of how East & West works?

I'm not interested in what happens in the next 1000 Years 'cause neither you or I will be around to witness it. And at the rate your people keep raping women, cows & dogs (yuck) - i'd be surprised if you lot made 100.

As for Kashmir, its another Topic & we should stick to what's being discussed OR related. But I will say, what have you done other than tell the World that Azad Kashmir is yours, Gilgit-Baltistan will be taken soon.

Bird.jpg

...we will have to figure out a way if power changes hand in Kabul..
Yeah, you could send the Blackhole (Ajit Doval) again & get the same result all over again.
By the way, on your point #3, it costed 14000 Dirhams to carry out the Johar Town Blast - by the pakistanis, for the pakistanis,
And you still didn't get the result you were hoping for. Meanwhile two of your Military Personnel were caught handing over hundreds of pages of documents to the ISI & got a hole in the ceiling of an AIRBASE.

I didn't mention jack sh!t about the Eastern Border (India). I categorically spoke of the Western Border (Iran) & and the BLF.
Baloch insurgency has been active since 1973.. so what did you achieve between 1973 to 2000? to indicate that this time it will be different

they simply need to target the leadership to send out a message
How many taliban leaders have USA killed in last 20 yrs
Thousand with ground based intellgence availble with 24/7 drones as well

Now where is the intellgence????

You are acting like kid...tomohawk arent super weapons that can sniff out a target

And you still didn't get the result you were hoping for. Meanwhile two of your Military Personnel were caught handing over hundreds of pages of documents to the ISI & got a hole in the ceiling of an AIRBASE.
insignificant events .. one of your Dy Director for China Desk was caught handing over info to foreign intelligence organization, so what ?
How many taliban leaders have USA killed in last 20 yrs
Thousand with ground based intellgence availble with 24/7 drones as well

Now where is the intellgence????

You are acting like kid...tomohawk arent super weapons that can sniff out a target
How many days it took the US to decimate the Tabilan in 2001, just 70 days ..

Try to understand, a Taliban leader hiding in caves and mountains will be difficult to pick and hit. but now these Mullahs are expected to control and govern the country, operating form cities and offices.. easy picks..

if you have any further confusion, ask those thousands of dead Islamic State fighters who tried to govern from Mosul or Raqqa

Last edited:
Baloch insurgency has been active since 1973.. so what did you achieve between 1973 to 2000? to indicate that this time it will be different
Keep trying to convince yourself with those figures & dates. Your own Government knows its over. Your media has stated too, but you're still hoping for a miracle that someone will come along & take out your foe (Pakistan) in the form of 'hired guns'.
insignificant events .. one of your Dy Director for China Desk was caught handing over info to foreign intelligence organization, so what ?
Precisely - so what if you got someone to bomb Johar Town in LHE? Did you hit your mark? It costed you guys 14grand. How much do you think it costed for a Chinese-made drone to punch a couple of holes...? And images from both events clearly show which targets were hit & which didn't do - jack sh!t.

Kinda like reminisce of 26th/27th Feb, 2019. On one side there actually [HD] footage of impact, jet going down, PoW & on the other side you have a World Leader saying, "Agar Rafale hota..."

1625748661563.png

Oops, looks like the North - Mid - and South have.

Obviously we're more interested in the South. Iran has to deal with bulk of the Uncontested, but that's not really our problem at the moment.

So the only thing left is...Kabul. Save the best for last, I always say.

Source: @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

there will be opposition to Taliban in different form, and with the amount of arms left over by the ANA and US, this time conflict will be bloodier than ever..
So far the opposition is weaker then the communist regime was in the 90's. Both the Kabul regime and warlords are fat and drunk off of skimming USA aid money....they aren't in fighting shape. They would rather flee abroad with the loot, IMO.

with regards to Pakistan focusing on Eastern border, yo cant do a jack Sh**t about Kashmir either militarily or otherwise. failed in the last 70 years and will not happen in next 1000 years ..
India has already lost 50% of Kashmir....why its Afghanistan's "neighbor" only on paper. The amount of resources India expends to keep the remaining 50% is why it will be unable to provide toilets to large portions of its people for the next 1000 years. :lol:

India has already lost 50% of Kashmir....why its Afghanistan's "neighbor" only on paper. The amount of resources India expends to keep the remaining 50% is why it will be unable to provide toilets to large portions of its people for the next 1000 years.
typical Pakistani brain on work.. by the way, 97.21% Indian household have toilets as per the latest figure in 2019, compared to 41 million pakistanis shitting on the streets ..

typical Pakistani brain on work.. by the way, 97.21% Indian household have toilets as per the latest figure in 2019, compared to 41 million pakistanis shitting on the streets ..

732 million indians defecate in the open........ :azn::

Back
Top Bottom