What's new

Massive Afghan Army counter-offensive- 14 districts recaptured and 244 Taliban killed

This multiple ID pajeet @Akatosh on one hand claims and opens threads that Taliban are also on Indian side and India has nothing to worry about their victory and then on other side shills for soon to extinct ANA

That is a typical pajeet for you. A chutya who just wants to remain happy thinking India is winning and Pakistan is losing no matter what ground situation is

This multiple ID pajeet @Akatosh on one hand claims and opens threads that Taliban are also on Indian side and India has nothing to worry about their victory and then on other side shills for soon to extinct ANA

That is a typical pajeet for you. A chutya who just wants to remain happy thinking India is winning and Pakistan is losing no matter what ground situation is

Lets not forget Lobya army literally ran away to Tajikstan and Pakistan in the middle of a battle lmao

Really..., that's odd because this KODAK moment says otherwise. Looks like Ajit Doval might be on that Imodium afterall.

PLEASSSSE listen to this hack at 4:47 & about the :pleasantry:Official Indian Map:pleasantry: & that it actually connects India to Afghanistan.

At mark 20:00 - he does what he's really good at... Pakistan Bashing & than asks the viewers to forget that & moves on.

Really..., that's odd because this KODAK moment says otherwise. Looks like Ajit Doval might be on that Imodium afterall.

PLEASSSSE listen to this hack at 4:47 & about the :pleasantry:Official Indian Map:pleasantry: & that it actually connects India to Afghanistan.

At mark 20:00 - he does what he's really good at... Pakistan Bashing & than asks the viewers to forget that & moves on.

How do you watch the entirety of that without getting a headache?

Poor chap. Tried his utmost best to keep a brave face.

I thought you loved Taliban and they loved you or that’s what you were trying to convince us a week ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mujhe lagta hai issi takle ki ID hai jis ne thread banai hai…

Last edited:

you have a solid resolve to listen to this vedick.

How do you watch the entirety of that without getting a headache?
you have a solid resolve to listen to this vedick.
Well, @Path-Finder - you of all people know that I often use audios from these nut-jobs for my Video Edits. I search for jewels like these voice overs only to be thrashed by Sheikh Rasheed :omghaha: .

As for the tweet. Have you guys ever seen those fan-made MARVEL movie trailers from random clips of other movies? Its basically what people want others to believe, but doesn't pan out when the real thing comes out.

Now the tweet states: 14 Districts re-captured & 244 Taliban Killed

If memory serves, on 26th Feb, 2019 the same number of Terrorist were killed in Balakot & yet to date no one has ever seen any proof. The figure is as much of a myth as Abhi-Nandos.

I sincerely hope @Akatosh is around in the coming weeks to prove me wrong & that all the Indians are perfectly safe all over Afghanistan because the Taliban have been defeated by a few Afghan Security Forces.

Back
Top Bottom