What's new

Mass Conversion To Christianity: A Case Study Of Chuhra Community In Sialkot District (1880- 1930)

There are so similarities between upper caste Pakistani Punjabis and Indian Punjabis.

The former claims lower caste Punjabis are migrants from South India while the later calls them migrants from UP/Bihar.

Just wow!! These aboriginals of the land are being called "outsider' by descendants of outsiders.

@RIWWIR @SorryNotSorry @Vikki @Levina @jamahir

And there is the thing about northern tribal communities like Gonds.

But I don't see the point of this thread. ( @M. Sarmad ). We should be forward looking and not too much looking to the past.

I'm only saying what is factual. If you knew anything about the topic we're discussing, you wouldn't be spouting such garbage. I strongly urge you to do more research.
I urge you to do the same. First figure out what Aryan actually mean, then come back to discuss the bullshit you spout here. I know very well what I'm talking about that's why you failed to even counter one argument I made with facts. Rather you stick to third party who says something and you take it as the only truth.

Indo-European migrants who came to the region.
Not according to Vedas. As explained before when talking about Gandharis, or Kambojis who were not Aryan despite being from the same region.

You're the one denying basic facts.
Try again to come with facts to discuss.

Oh it's much deeper than that lol. The fact that you think the similarities end here shows how little you know.
But you don't know what they are LOL! All you do is tell, not why and how. :lol:

irst figure out what Aryan actually mean

Noble, but it is commonly used to refer to the Indo-Europeans who came to the part of the world that we regard as Indo-Iranian.

I know very well what I'm talking about that's why you failed to even counter one argument I made

You didn't make any argument, you just lied lol. I gave evidence, you have none.

But you don't know what they are

I gave sources discussing them you idiot.

Noble, but it is commonly used to refer to the Indo-Europeans who came to the part of the world that we regard as Indo-Iranian.
Yeah, that's nice. But again predictable as many thinks it's Indo-European (hence white), contrary to what it really is. Usual white supremacy BS.

You didn't make any argument, you just lied lol. I gave evidence, you have none.
Even you couldn't prove that. :lol:

I gave sources discussing them you idiot.
Like Sikhism and Buddhism are Indo European religion? :lol: Cognitive disability shouldn't be mocked around, so I refrain from mocking you.

If you're going to just reject evidence as racism, then don't expect me to take you seriously.
The word used in Vedas have no race meaning to it. Any evidence you can provide to prove Arya in fact is a race according to Vedas?

The word used in Vedas have no race meaning to it. Any evidence you can provide to prove Arya in fact is a race according to Vedas?

You've rejected all evidence as racism, so no point in arguing further.

:lol:

"Indian" only came to denote a nationality in recent times. Prior to that, it was a term used for Indo-Aryans.
I said that in the Modern sense, Neither Sikhism or Buddhism have the concept of race. Neither did Vedas.

You've rejected any evidence as racism, so no point arguing further.
Clearly, you don't have any idea what you are talking about. I asked for specific verse that says Aryan as a race according to vedas.

But you keep replying on how I feel about it. Bring me the evidence according to Vedas which called people Aryan because they are from a particular racial background. Given skin colour is the base of it all, prove that, a black guy wasn't called Aryan. While a swetha varna (white coloured) is called Aryan.

Simple questions. :rolleyes:

Vedas called them for people who followed Vedic traditions. Don't know about iranians.

That's the main problem, you don't know a lot about this topic. You don't know that Sansrkit is conclusively an Indo-European language, you don't know that Hinduism doesn't predate the Indo-European migrations, you don't know that Indo-European mythology is remarkably similar to Hindu mythology, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom