What's new

Maryam Nawaz Sharif defends sexual harassment by Mushahid ulllah

Its disguisting to see why these poti inquillabis create such threads to target daughter and sisters, girls who involved with imran khan in sex tape their names also surfaced on social media, but no one created such chracter assassination threads shame on you pathetic loosers.

Your level of comprehension must be low, because Imran Khan's party is designated as Pti not "Poti" as your proclaimed in your message. In addition please provide substantial proof that Imran Khan was or is involved in some kind of sex tape insinuated by you. What is truly pathetic is the derogatory language used by this scum, on another women. Honor is imperative in all societies, but apparently some Pakistani politicians have forgotten this basic fundamental concept.

so if there is an aleged sex tape of Maryam Nawaz, and it surfaces in a few days, it will be justified then?

From my prospective it is irresponsible to project the sex tape, because it is degrading the social fabrics of society where flinging dirty CD's has become a common norm. Although it does beg the question, that these politicians perceive to achieve an aura of innocence where in contrast its exactly the opposite. This may be considered personal, however even in the UK when there is a scandal of an affair or sex tape the MP in question does resign. Prime example is the previous Home Secretary David Blunkett.

Her father was involved in defaming Nusrat Bhutto and Benazir bhutto distributed fake pictures and all.... then they did the same with Jem Khan in 97, and then Salman' Taseer's family, now again they believe that harassment is not objectable ?

Pathetic and disgusting just as their earning is !!

Her father was involved in defaming Nusrat Bhutto and Benazir bhutto distributed fake pictures and all.... then they did the same with Jem Khan in 97, and now again they believe that harassment is not objectable ?

Hypocrisy and double standard seems to be the abundant theme of this dynastic family, who will not object to sexual harassment because they are predators themselves if we take the word of Kim Barker.

No we dont. Plz post evidence

what if I call you munafiq and Clerk, and send lanat on you? Dont know what standards you have but for me its ABUSE

lol educating others whats sexual harasment and then thanking this post, cant you see the word tharki???? @Leader

What do you expect from PMLN. party of tharki old floppy sick pathetic men.

Greatly disappointing to see Maryam nawaz supporting Mushahid the buddha

Last edited by a moderator:
Your level of comprehension must be low, because Imran Khan's party is designated as Pti not "Poti" as your proclaimed in your message. In addition please provide substantial proof that Imran Khan was or is involved in some kind of sex tape insinuated by you. What is truly pathetic is the derogatory language used by this scum, on another women. Honor is imperative in all societies, but apparently some Pakistani politicians have forgotten this basic fundamental concept.

First of all I am against this dirty politics but you can see pti is setting a trend, recently Pti did a great propaganda that PPP MNa Mehreen raja said Altaf is going to release tape of maryam nawaz and it was a white lie she didn't said a word like that in that program so when it comes to Ik you all come up with code of ethics, moral values, that's BS.

As far as proof is concerned its existance confirmed by journolists.

Its disguisting to see why these poti inquillabis create such threads to target daughter and sisters, girls who involved with imran khan in sex tape their names also surfaced on social media, but no one created such chracter assassination threads shame on you pathetic loosers.:angry:

Actually and the party you follow are the worst pathetic losers. You are master of running smear campaigns, targetting your rival's character.

Fact of the matter is that on social media PTI has denounced rumor of sex tape of the lady, even though she is from a rival party. We should not go down so low in smearing the rivals.

There are 'daughter and sisters' involved on the other side too. But I know for a fact looking back at your track record, that your party will not pull back for a minute if it gets to gain politically from a smear campaign targeting someone else's 'daughter and sister'.

Why Hamza Sharif does not fully reveal the details of his marriage with Ayesha Ahad?

Actually and the party you follow are the worst pathetic losers. You are master of running smear campaigns, targetting your rival's character.

Fact of the matter is that on social media PTI has denounced rumor of sex tape of the lady, even though she is from a rival party. We should not go down so low in smearing the rivals.

There are 'daughter and sisters' involved on the other side too. But I know for a fact looking back at your track record, that your party will not pull back for a minute if it gets to gain politically from a smear campaign targeting someone else's 'daughter and sister'.

Why Hamza Sharif does not fully reveal the details of his marriage with Ayesha Ahad?

Have you seen any thread created for chracter assassination of any pti female member even though their names are surfaced on social media? That's the difference between uncivilized, pathetic inquilabi and people who respect women, values, and fair politics.

Have you seen any thread created for chracter assassination of any pti female member even though their names are surfaced on social media? That's the difference between uncivilized, pathetic inquilabi and people who respect women, values, and fair politics.

I m sorry but this thread does not smear anyone's character. Its the thread about your uncouth, uncivilized senator and an equally uncivilized lady of your party defending the senator.

Stop fooling others and yourself by hiding behind sanctimonious labels.

Note : I m not PTI sympathiser but looking at the attitude of Nooras on this forum and on twitter, it looks like you are very scared of PTI. For some unknown reason you keep mentioning PTI in each and every post of yours.

I m sorry but this thread does not smear anyone's character. Its the thread about your uncouth, uncivilized senator and an equally uncivilized lady of your party defending the senator.

Stop fooling others and yourself by hiding behind sanctimonious labels.

Same goes for PTI and IK.
P.s I am not representing any party take this as my personal opinion.

what if I call you munafiq and Clerk, and send lanat on you? Dont know what standards you have but for me its ABUSE

lol educating others whats sexual harasment and then thanking this post, cant you see the word tharki???? @Leader

fault lies in your comprehension of the terms and their sense and DENIAL ofcourse !!

P.S. for a moment think if the same words were said to your sister xyz Awan, not on television but on her work place, maybe not even in direct conversation but indirectly.... and you know Awan she has no protection because of people like you !!!

And yes I do call pmln nooras munafiqs because of the above reason and thousands of more such reasons... and "clerks" because of I believe "Zalalat ki roti say, izaat ki bhok behtar hai"

Read out loud to yourself "working with sharks" by fauiza saeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your sentence does not make any sense, so please rephrase your words in what you are trying to articulate. For instance you claim in your message in having no understanding of Pti standards, yet at the same time you are inclined to advocate abuse attributed from them.

lol educating others whats sexual harasment and then thanking this post, cant you see the word tharki????

Please explain Kim Barker and her comments in regards to Nawaz Sharif? Furthermore also elucidate on the assumption why Sharif does not have the ability to give a live interview? Leader may have thanked that particular post, but at least he has some common sense and a conscious mind in not supporting a party known for being all Gangster. Does the bakery scandal ring any bell...heck I can even give you a case around Pindi where Ch. Nisar and his group stole land from 600 people; and those who questioned were shot outside court and the next day were bailed out. Sad to see that this event never came to the news.While Plm-n are in power this country will never progress because FDI will never come. Alway remember you can always hide your misdeeds from the public, but on the day of judgement your party and those who support such goon's will be answerable to Allah...then justice will be served.

First of all I am against this dirty politics but you can see pti is setting a trend, recently Pti did a great propaganda that PPP MNa Mehreen raja said Altaf is going to release tape of maryam nawaz and it was a white lie she didn't said a word like that in that program so when it comes to Ik you all come up with code of ethics, moral values, that's BS.

As far as proof is concerned its existance confirmed by journolists.

Pti has renounced the use of exploiting this tape to gain political leverage on the social media. You should ask the question why Noon league tried to discredit Imran Khan back in 97, by BS about the seta white case, where was your voice during that particular era. Dirty politics is clearly demonstrated in the bakery scandal, or in the early 90s when Sharif was targeting Bhutto, so don't show double standards. Please explain Kim Barkers words?

The reason no such threads are created on this particular website is because most members have a clean record. However in retrospect character assassination is wrong, but then don't claim to be angels. Freedom will come to Pakistan and businesses will return under the tenure of a leader who will be Imran Khan. We in the UK and the States are just binding are time for such an event to occur so that we can bring are investment back into the country and also introduce are partners to see some of the opportunities. But under this corrupt government it will never occur as kidnapping, prostitution, anarchy, starvation, deprivation of education and the slave mentality of being the puppet of America, prevents that from happening.

Back
Top Bottom