What's new

Maryam Nawaz Sharif defends sexual harassment by Mushahid ulllah

Jesa kero gaye wesa bharo gaye, laraye kero gye to aik do thuper tumhain bhi lagain gaye...yaro phir roya na kero na
yeh bachoon ke tarah roona peetna choro na yar...
Oh main bhool gaya tha PTI main bachey he to hain
sorry

jaye youth

Speak in English, I believe this is one of the rules propagated by the moderators. Furthermore the inclusion of youth is imperative to start the process of revolution where they take the mantle of power from the last generation, but also become the future leaders of this nation. China under Chairmen Mao became strong because youth participation was high. At least the youth are not prone to steal or kill others in which is transparent to see in are senior politicians. But of course you will insinuate such a conjecture because you have no vote bank from this segment of society. This is the only argument of Noon league...which is poor but demonstrates the perennial fear you have of Pti.

lets forget about who said what and ask ourselves this question

Harrassing a female is that right?
Supporting a person who harrased a female, is that right?

Who cares if it was Maryam or Rubina or Ruksana or Kulsoom or Nadia or Naila or anyone else said it ... what's wrong is wrong and the reason these assholes (politicians) are happy minting money is just because of the fact that we (nation) support them regardless of their wrong deeds because deep down we all hate each other on racial and sectarian basis ...

This is brilliant! You have a senator acting like the disrespectful pig that he is on TV and the PML-N supporters are defending him by counter accusing the members of the PTI. And bravo to the PTI supporters here who are more interested in using every given opportunity to further their claims of self-righteousness. Apparently nobody gives an actual flying birdie about whats happening to the country. No one cares that this living refuse sits in the house of senate. You guys come here and pretend to play politics when you are as impotent as the bugs these blood sucking leeches stomp under their feet everyday. And the funniest bit is that given the smallest of opportunities to further their amusement these overlords of yours would not hesitate in forcing your mouths open and pissing down your throats. At times like these I feel like slapping the life out of you imbeciles and at others I realize that you are already getting what you deserve. The only problem is that the country does not deserve this and sadly its fate is intertwined with yours. With our own insignificant selves we have ruined the country which we never deserved. And then you geniuses cry that all you need is a good leader.

And bravo to the PTI supporters here who are more interested in using every given opportunity to further their claims of self-righteousness.

I would rather be self-righteous, than support a bunch of baboons who can't tell the difference of what is left or right. Furthermore most members who do give there support to Pti, have categorically stated on a number of occasions that the exploitation of this video is wrong.

Apparently nobody gives an actual flying birdie about whats happening to the country.

Your connotation is incorrect, as the vast majority do care about this country hence they want to see change. Under this government you cannot even export your goods unless you bribe, the mafia is rampant all over the country and the system is too bureaucratic that it takes months to actually get things done. You may advocate the assumption that we have done nothing to resolve such a phenomena, however the annihilation of these pathetic parties would give me a sense of pleasure since I have loss money in Pakistan and left a bad taste with my foreign partners.

No one cares that this living refuse sits in the house of senate.

If nobody cares, then the vast majority would not ask for change. So in your opinion what should be the solution in regards to this scum...should we kill him on the spot because of his perverseness. I don't think so since Imran Khan will do the cleansing for us by doing corruption cases on this fools.

these overlords of yours would not hesitate in forcing your mouths open and pissing down your throats.

Who exactly is the overlord in Pti? We are having intra-party elections, which is democratic. The example of Marvi Memon should illustrate with clarity that Pti does not compromise on its principles and we don't have a feudal mindset.

And then you geniuses cry that all you need is a good leader.

Study history and look at all the case studies and you will know that any great Army, Empire or nation were run by great leaders. If we look at Rome they had Scipio, Mongols Ghenghiz Khan who united the clans and most of all are beloved Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him). The point is when you have a leader who is righteous and not guided by greed then it has a trickling down effect that is commonly associated with the economic phenomena of a multiplier effect. You may disagree, but I will respect your opinion.

oem77yrj:iphone

some respectful people from pmln that still have morals !!

This Mushahid ulllah guy is probably the most vulgar human being every to be on a tv screen, and I include German shiza **** in this category.

All he does is swear and curse and make a fool of himself. I don't know which civilized party would let a man like this repeatedly go on TV and curse while representing them and what TV station on earth repeatedly calls back such a garbage of a human being?

People like him are what is wrong with Pakistan.
No integrity and lets a little bit of power go to their heads.

Leader relax and don't get carried away, just wait for elections to be held. You can say sharam a hundred times it won't make a difference.

This is our senior politician who uses such language with women.

He forgot he is at an age where he should stop fantasizing while his own heart is functioning on borrowed time. :rofl: :rofl:

fault lies in your comprehension of the terms and their sense and DENIAL ofcourse !!

P.S. for a moment think if the same words were said to your sister xyz Awan, not on television but on her work place, maybe not even in direct conversation but indirectly.... and you know Awan she has no protection because of people like you !!!

And yes I do call pmln nooras munafiqs because of the above reason and thousands of more such reasons... and "clerks" because of I believe "Zalalat ki roti say, izaat ki bhok behtar hai"

Read out loud to yourself "working with sharks" by fauiza saeed.

Read my post again and plz tell me where i am defending. Pti has a history of abusing its political rivals, some keep quiet but when one give you answer in your own language dont cry

And my sisters dont call senior citizen like "ye borey log hain" they (unlike pti) know the difference between arguing and disrespecting.

Read my post again and plz tell me where i am defending. Pti has a history of abusing its political rivals, some keep quiet but when one give you answer in your own language dont cry

You are going off-topic...now do your self a favor and go to your party leadership to request the resignation of this scum, then we can truly congratulate Plm-n as a party for justice and the honor of women. Pti members don't offer any sexual services or make any such comments. You have contradicted your self again, please be careful in the use of your words. First you clarified that you are not defending this action, then in your last sentence you are actually supporting this scum by saying its okay for us to exploit the use of vulgar language because Pti does the same...please make up your mind.

And my sisters dont call senior citizen like "ye borey log hain" they (unlike pti) know the difference between arguing and disrespecting.

Again this sentence demonstrates with clarity that you are defending this scum. But please continue because your popularity will decrease and your actually showing the true colors which you have tried to hide under a umbrella of innocence. The difference is Pti utilizes the concept of arguing in a debate, but we don't use sexual innuendo in front of live national television to point score. Trust me if you did this in England, he would have been hounded by the public and the civil servants to resign from office regardless of which party he belongs to.

Back
Top Bottom