What's new

Maryam Aurangzeb Interview with Sky News

I know, but what's the point of paying British news channels to do interviews if they won't give you softball questions?

It seems as if British media is more impartial and a bit more favorable towards Imran Khan.

American liberal woke media had to report the facts out of necessity, but is more favorable towards Bilawal as shown by the Daily Show.
Bhutto family has some influence in Washington old school. Imran Khan has sweeping vote in UK and Europe. And in US and Canada ..Imran Khan literally king of hearts. Nawaz ........unfortunately he stuck in manhole of Gawalmandi and still in there. They are not from educated class or they have any recognition among IV students of Lahore/US. There Western interaction is nil ...they try but fail to confront the western media...they think next white boy is Hamid Mir or Shahzeb Khanzada ....and its not ...
They even flunked planted interviews ..Questions are easy, but there response is maula jutt sytle..which confused the white interviewer ..

Last edited:
1683932475368.png

I hope this b*** UK visa is cancelled so she faces justice in Pakistan for her r-rona

US main to HOA/COA khaa jati NS ko for destroying the peace of community. I guess UK doesnt have soemthing similar.

US laws and police are very strict about these things.

It’s getting a bit lax hence the raise in crime, but I’m assuming since it’s a political leader and former PM they have the right to protest?

They named their political movement, the PDM, the so called “Pakistan Democratic Movement”, in the Orwellian fashion that should have been expected. A more honest moniker would have been the “Pakistan Degenerate Movement”. With no interest to actually govern, everything they have touch has only gotten worse. The worst part is their failure to reflect back upon their failings and seek a course correction. They always said IK did U-turns, but ironically that proves IK has independent thought (Even if he made mistakes, he attempted to try and learn and improve), unlike their dogmatic adherence to failed policies and politicians, decade after decade. Dynasties rather than being the ships of stability they like to present themselves as, are in fact the albatross around the nation’s necks, acting like an anchor dragging the nation under the waves of political and economic stability.

The core reason for their failures is probably because they are incompetent, and don’t care if everyone knows it. Only their ill gotten wealth is there to prop their appeal up.

Would the crowds come if it was just their party slogans? Or is it patronage politics and quid pro quo, leveraging elite capture to fund their chosen beneficiaries to the detriment of the masses. Case in point, Pakistan only spends $300 million a year on education for a nation of 230+ million.

The great Roman stoic philosopher, Lucius Annaeus Seneca, better known as Seneca once said:
“That Man is a weakling and a degenerate who struggles and maligns the order of the universe and would rather reform the gods (sic) than reform himself.”

Last edited:
US laws and police are very strict about these things.

It’s getting a bit lax hence the raise in crime, but I’m assuming since it’s a political leader and former PM they have the right to protest?
But would u want to be a multi millionaire neighbor of toad shareef. I wouldn't. It's not like the voice doesn't reach other penthouses

Back
Top Bottom