What's new

Marvi Memon resigns from NA and membership of PML-Q!

she wont join any party right now she would work in her constituency win a seat than she'll decide to join hands with some party

marvi memon had made punjab domicile to further her career as politician??, what can you more expect from her??

btw for imran fan boys, imran is a very immature politician, dont expect anything from him, its all hot air from him

Well. I have no idea who she is or her role in the government. Why is this a good news and why would joining PTI be a good step?
Thanks in advance.

well if she joins PTI, there would at least be 2 or 3 good communicators in this party. Imran needs to grab many more if he wants a major change in the upcoming elections

She is good... I like her for some reasons

I don't think she matters - She has little political power (In fact, no power at all).

I don't think she matters - She has little political power (In fact, no power at all).

yes but at least very known character in politics. Wiki says she is contacted by PML-N and Imran Khan's PTI to join their respective parties.

She is well educated and her father Nisar Memon is also a senator. 1 seat to mil hi jaye gi isay agar PTI ki taraf se khari hoe to :)

Perhaps you are right about the political power she exerts at present - but with this genuinely principled stand, she may have positioned herself for a more substantial political role in the future - She comes across as educated, articulate and honorable, rare qualities among Pakistani politicians.

marvi memon had made punjab domicile to further her career as politician??, what can you more expect from her??

btw for imran fan boys, imran is a very immature politician, dont expect anything from him, its all hot air from him

Yes it is possible that she might have made her punjab domicile, but for a NA seat, its not prerequisite.

As for you coke boy, PTI is a ideological party, it stands for "justice for all", in politics it takes time for an ideological party to emerge, he has a nationalistic approach, which ultimately will prove to be fruitful, as the wise say, the bigger the objectives, the longer the path...

listen coke boy....As far as marvi Punjab Domicile is concern it was under knowledge of Ch Shjaat...2nd Imran is becomeing a threat...Its better to be immature rather then becoming a GTO party like Nawaz group...i rather not call them PML.

Perhaps you are right about the political power she exerts at present - but with this genuinely principled stand, she may have positioned herself for a more substantial political role in the future - She comes across as educated, articulate and honorable, rare qualities among Pakistani politicians.

What if I tell you that is all a smoke screen ...

From personal first hand experience I can tell you, the woman is a very threatened personality, unsure of her doings and her usage.
She is impulsive, and arrogant.
Courtesy her daddy, for IBM days, she has had good relations with a lot of important families.

That is all what her worth is.

Back
Top Bottom