What's new

Marayam nawaz ordered General Asim Munier to humiliate and break Imran khan

Shahbaz Gil is one coward crook who is currently absconder. This coward fled the country instead of facing the law. His claims are as credible as his criminal past. I am wondering that PDF has fallen to such disgrace that a thread can be started based on the lies of an absconder criminal. Such a shame. Even the title of this thread indicates that a brainless dude has created it.

Following the constitution and the law of the land is mandatory on all citizens and especially the state employees, uniformed or otherwise, and to abide by the oath they take. As opposed to the disgraced duo of Bajwa and Faiz that has acted in clear violation of their constitutional obligations, the current military leadership is trying to go by the book. This idiot seems desperately wanting similar rogue behavior from the current military leadership and so, in utter desperation, is targeting the current military leadership with ridiculous slandering. Apart from a few online delusional idiots, no one in Pakistan takes this and other coward absconders and their non-sense.

LOL dude, they literally tortured and sexually assaulted this guy. Of course he is going to flee. What are you smoking?

Last edited:

"Before mass leaders seize the power to fit reality to their lies, their propaganda is marked by its extreme contempt for facts as such, for in their opinion fact depends entirely on the power of the man who can fabricate it".

Hannah Arendt, The Origiins of Totalitarianism.

Hahaha Runner shehbaz gill talks about a man in prison and his ambition and whats happening to him...... Hmmmm lolx! Imposter bastard!

Hafiz sahab k karamat ..!

385068675_286931240813356_397376300160385327_n.jpg

Hafiz sahab k karamat ..!

View attachment 957338

We will target the political opponents....we will target the journalists....we will target the police....we will target the Judges.....and than we shall target the Army Generals.....Wait ...that was the wrong tree PTI leadership barked with utter stupidity...If you mess with the bull....you get the horns. Simple !!

And then Pakistanis wonder, why no investment?

Lumber 1 country that operates on adhocism and mood of the Generals.

We will target the political opponents....we will target the journalists....we will target the police....we will target the Judges.....and than we shall target the Army Generals.....Wait ...that was the wrong tree PTI leadership barked with utter stupidity...If you mess with the bull....you get the horns. Simple !!

That bull fk whole PK, who is responsible for today terrorism in PK ? i think is General Zia dynasty,
Who sold pakistani people in the name war on terrorism n get dollors 1 pakistani equal to 100k USD i think is General Musharaf dynasty.
Who give permission to use drone and kill innocent people i think is general ashfq kyani dynasty now having fun in Australia ?
Who is responsible for current political n economy situation ? i think is General Bajwa who enjoy his era with 3 Prime Ministers, now having fun in belgium.
Now Hafiz Sahab Subhan ALLAH MASHALLAH...!!!
Your chief use new model luxary Mercedz or BMW cars, on other hand Indian army chief use Martui suzuki or TATA jeep for travelling.

That bull fk whole PK, who is responsible for today terrorism in PK ? i think is General Zia dynasty,
Who sold pakistani people in the name war on terrorism n get dollors 1 pakistani equal to 100k USD i think is General Musharaf dynasty.
Who give permission to use drone and kill innocent people i think is general ashfq kyani dynasty now having fun in Australia ?
Who is responsible for current political n economy situation ? i think is General Bajwa who enjoy his era with 3 Prime Ministers, now having fun in belgium.
Now Hafiz Sahab Subhan ALLAH MASHALLAH...!!!
Your chief use new model luxary Mercedz or BMW cars, on other hand Indian army chief use Martui suzuki or TATA jeep for travelling
Three positives which can be extracted by your whining...
1. Atleast you guys learned how this country has moved forward for the last 75 years....
2. You guys must have realized how political stability is vital for the future of this country..
3. Now Imran Khan is behind bars, you guys have must have learned that how every single Prime Minister was put behind bars once they were removed from their seats.

Back
Top Bottom