What's new

Maratha Muslim Prince

I have observed the same thing. Some Pakistanis will blindly glorify invaders even though they committed grave sins against their own ancestors. That's because now the invaders and themselves belong to the same religion.

But when Hindu extremists commit atrocities (I'm full against that) they cry about how Hindus are unjust.
May Imran Khan bless people like @Taimur Khurram and @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan with a better education system so that they can leave their extremist path and turn to the path of sanity and kindness.

They are such people who would blindly support a Muslim even if he is a rapist and a psychopathic murderer.

Totally false. This is exactly what you people are doing in Burma and in SL.

I see you got banned, good.

I will fight in the army of Al-Haq, whether they are Muslim or kuffar against an army of unjust muslimeen if need be. I will choose haq over Muslim. Learn Islam brother. Please don't say stuff without proper knowledge. I've spent quite a number of years studying Science of Fiqh and Islamic decrees and I'm glad I did because at least now I know what is right and what is wrong.

If I have to choose between a kuffar army who is protecting themselves against an unjust tyrannical army who aims to massacre and murder them and sell their women and children to slavery, then I will proudly fight and die defending the innocent.

No one here is talking about oppressing others. Don't get swept up by Kuffar propaganda on PDF.

If you believe Indian Muslims are right to fight Pakistan, that is your own opinion. As for me, I will always support my brothers and sisters in Kashmir.

May Imran Khan bless people like @Taimur Khurram and @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan with a better education system so that they can leave their extremist path and turn to the path of sanity and kindness.

I doubt you have a better education than I do. I reside in the US. Go find another soapbox someplace else.

May God bless these people and bring them on the right path in which they don't just use religion as a standpoint.
Om Shanti

Wait for another 27 Feb 2019, you and your lot will be running away with your tail between your legs from PDF.

Gather together with other haters for the time being, you have your respite.

Last edited:
He is right, actually. The same applies to Indian Muslims who support India against Pakistan or BD.

You are the one who supports Burma and Sri Lankan radical monks BBS against Muslim minorities, we know who is the real extremist here.

I've noticed that too, these people are being very secretive about it. Unfortunately we don't have media wing besides Al Jazeera to expose them, something we need to invest in in the future InshAllah.

Muslim Maratha Genocide has only hastened with the advent of BJP Nazi Government of Modi.

#SaveMarathiMuslims

They are such people who would blindly support a Muslim even if he is a rapist and a psychopathic murderer.

Rape and murder are haram.

Having sexual intercourse with people who are consent is not rape, even if they are slaves. Nor is killing enemy combatants during war murder.

But these still would whine all day when Indians support RSS, Jews support Zionism or Christians support Crusade when they are doing just as bad.

For two reasons:

1. Islamic rules of war are stricter than what they preach, we don't permit the atrocities they wish to enact
2. They're not part of the same community as us

Some Pakistanis will blindly glorify invaders even though they committed grave sins against their own ancestors.

There really isn't any evidence that they committed mass atrocities. As for our ancestors, they decided to become Muslim and join them. I'm sure you're familiar with how many Rajputs were affiliated with the Mughal aristocracy. And it's not like these guys packed up their bags and had a mass exodus as soon as the Marathas gained power.

I've noticed that too, these people are being very secretive about it. Unfortunately we don't have media wing besides Al Jazeera to expose them, something we need to invest in in the future InshAllah.

I found TRT much more vocal these days.

As for media, I watch Orya Maqbool Jan and Dr. Shahid Masood. You should also if you can understand Urdu.

I found TRT much more vocal these days.

As for media, I watch Orya Maqbool Jan and Dr. Shahid Masood. You should also if you can understand Urdu.

I understand Urdu, but we gotta have a Muslim media outlet in English like Al Jazeera, as in how America has FOX, CNN, MSNBC, we have to have at least 4-5 more media outlets in English so that the world can see our point of view, at this point every Joe is pointing 5-6 fingers at Muslims and demonising us, look at how demonised Pakistan is to the point Pakistan that is has been grey listed, look at how Taliban is demonised, look at how Muslims in general are thought of as terrorists. We could change that through the media, individual voices are not enough...

I understand Urdu, but we gotta have a Muslim media outlet in English like Al Jazeera, as in how America has FOX, CNN, MSNBC, we have to have at least 4-5 more media outlets in English so that the world can see our point of view, at this point every Joe is pointing 5-6 fingers at Muslims and demonising us, look at how demonised Pakistan is to the point Pakistan that is has been grey listed, look at how Taliban is demonised, look at how Muslims in general are thought of as terrorists. We could change that through the media, individual voices are not enough...

Turkey did good to promote Islam and their culture through tv series Dirilish: Ertugrul. So many took shahadah and so many Muslim kids became interested in their history.

This is the kind of positive influence we need too.

Imran Khan gave a great UN speech defending Islam and Prophet saws. I hope he and others like him (Erdogan and Mahathir) can push Muslim point of view more strongly.

Turkey did good to promote Islam and their culture through tv series Dirilish: Ertugrul. So many took shahadah and so many Muslim kids became interested in their history.

This is the kind of positive influence we need too.

Imran Khan gave a great UN speech defending Islam and Prophet saws. I hope he and others like him (Erdogan and Mahathir) can push Muslim point of view more strongly.

InshAllah

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom