What's new

Maratha Muslim Prince

Come on.they also say that India uses Internet in old world . And that babri mosque was built on a Hindu temple and that taj Mahal was the hindu monument....
One can make up anything .
This is the picture they make up that good Muslims always support their Hindu masters no matter what.

After reading your whole article only then I dared to ask the question .
Who was anarkali?
She was a myth , a character of imtiaz Ali taj and nothing else .
Who is mastani , a women in which some random Hindu poet has written about .
Comparing authentic sources to some fictional claim that India used internet in olden times is ridiculous. These are well documented facts. Shamsher Bahadur was son of Bajirao. And how did you even come to the conclusion that good Muslims support their Hindu masters? Shamsher Bahadur was a Maratha, son of Bajirao. Of course, he will support the Marathas. He was raised by his Hindu step mother after Mastani died. His descendants were loyal to the Marathas. Why are you even having a problem with that?

Why don't you have a problem with Mughal Maratha alliances? Or even that is made up? Please take the effort to read history.

Babri mosque built on a Hindu temple is not fictional. It's highly likely that the temple was destroyed for a mosque to be built. Many invaders had a policy of destroying temples which they called places of 'idol worship'. Please read history. In a few years, you will also say that the destruction of the Bamiyan by Taliban was ficitonal.

1. An alliance is not the same as fighting under them
2. The main Muslim powers in the region (the Durranis, Mughals and Mysoreans) all opposed them

Yet he still ended up giving them a bloody nose, as did his father.
Please can you send the link for Maratha and Mysore war. As far as I know, the treaty in the 1787 war between Marathas and Mysore was tilted in the favor of Marathas.

Last edited:
1. An alliance is not the same as fighting under them
2. The main Muslim powers in the region (the Durranis, Mughals and Mysoreans) all opposed them
Why would main powers ally with each other when they are fighting for the same resources? A bigger power will ally with smaller partners/vassals or multiple small partners will ally and then share the spoils of war or to fend off another major power.

Please can you send the link for Maratha and Mysore war. As far as I know, the treaty in the 1787 war between Marathas and Mysore was tilted in the favor of Marathas.
Marathas did have the treaty slightly in their favour which is quite expected but Tipu Sultan did give Maratha empire hard time.. Had Tipu Sultan not had British as his nemesis, Marathas would have had a hard time dealing with him. Many battles were won by Tipu Sultan and Hyder Ali against Marathas. A few major battles won by Tipu Sultan against Marathas are mentioned below.

Battle of Saunshi
Siege of Nargund
Siege of Adoni
Battle of Savanur
Siege of Bahadur Benda

Infact the last battle of the Mysore-Maratha war was won by Tipu Sultan and then the peace treaty was signed as Tipu Sultan wanted to concentrate his resources on the British front.

I think the Marathas as they were are not the same as modern Hindutva people try to identify them as. They were not entirely Hindu nationalists and Anti Muslim as they are being portrayed today. They had Muslim allies and Hindu enemies. The Rajput Rajas of Rajasthan did not like them due to the Chauth tax collection. Rajputs even wrote letters to Abdali imploring him to invade India and they would even be willing to finance his invasion.

Mughals in Punjab under Adina Beg were in favour of the Marathas and preferred Maratha over lordship over Afghan dominance which is why Adina Beg formed a tripartite military alliance between Marathas, Mughals and the Sikhs who jointly drove out the Afghans because alone all three were not able to face Afghans under Abdali. The Marathas left Punjab giving rulership to the Mughals under Adina Beg and left the Sikhs without any benefit despite the fact that Sikhs equally helped them and the Mughals in driving out the Afghans beyond the Indus. Adina Beg then saw this as his opportunity to destroy Sikh power and began severe persecution of the Sikhs and drove them out of all of Punjab and into Malwa(southern Punjab). Adina Beg died of natural causes otherwise Sikhs were almost driven to extinction. Sikhs never forgot this and that is why Sikhs did not help the Marathas during the battle of Panipat and preferred to stay neutral.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1274359

http://www.dawn.com/news/617952

He used all three for his own benefit.

Comparing authentic sources to some fictional claim that India used internet in olden times is ridiculous. These are well documented facts. Shamsher Bahadur was son of Bajirao. And how did you even come to the conclusion that good Muslims support their Hindu masters? Shamsher Bahadur was a Maratha, son of Bajirao. Of course, he will support the Marathas. He was raised by his Hindu step mother after Mastani died. His descendants were loyal to the Marathas. Why are you even having a problem with that?

Why don't you have a problem with Mughal Maratha alliances? Or even that is made up? Please take the effort to read history.

Babri mosque built on a Hindu temple is not fictional. It's highly likely that the temple was destroyed for a mosque to be built. Many invaders had a policy of destroying temples which they called places of 'idol worship'. Please read history. In a few years, you will also say that the destruction of the Bamiyan by Taliban was ficitonal.

I never said that good Muslims respect their Hindu masters.
I said the Indian Hindus thought that good Muslims would always respect their Hindu masters . That's the only Muslims they like.
He may have some bastard Muslim son but
That doesn't make mastani real .

Babri mosque built on a Hindu temple is not fictional. It's highly likely that the temple was destroyed for a mosque to be built. Many invaders had a policy of destroying temples which they called places of 'idol worship'.

Absolutely no proof of this.

Please read history. In a few years, you will also say that the destruction of the Bamiyan by Taliban was ficitonal.

Unrelated.

Marathas were the first RSS, they spared neither Hindu, Muslim, nor Sikh. They were common thieves, vagabonds, and arsonists.

It is much easier to destroy a country than to build one (as the Mughals and Dilli Sultanat had done.)
You're wrong. Marathas had their own empire which was known as Maratha Empire or Maratha Samrajya founded by Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj.

The Vagabonds and thieves you are referring to are called Barghis who were Mercenaries of the Maratha empire. Their task was to loot and plunder and they were like nomadic people.

You're wrong. Marathas had their own empire which was known as Maratha Empire or Maratha Samrajya founded by Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj.

The Vagabonds and thieves you are referring to are called Barghis who were Mercenaries of the Maratha empire. Their task was to loot and plunder and they were like nomadic people.
So what did Shivaji do in Surat? This is what history speaks about Marathas..
upload_2019-12-12_22-43-0.png

upload_2019-12-12_22-56-28.png

Source: The Oxford history of India, from the earliest times to the end of 1911

They did not even bother to check that abdalli was 39 years old young man at time of panipat
Are you trying to see reasoning and authenticity in bollywood movies?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You funny guy.

Can you please tell me which islamic university you got your degree in science of Fiqh?

Which 3alim did you study under?

Please do tell
Any "Muslim" who fought for the Marathas annulled their Islam.

He's a Jummah Muslim and he thinks he knows Islamic Fiqh. I laugh whenever I see kids pretending like they are scholars in Islam. It's cute.
Marathas had alliances with many muslim kingdoms, it was all about power, land and wealth back then. Even Tipu Sultan wanted to form an alliance with Marathas against British..

You funny guy.

Can you please tell me which islamic university you got your degree in science of Fiqh?

Please do tell
I have been following this man for quite a time. He talks like a bigot everytime and tries to justify it with Islam.

You funny guy.

Please do tell

You don't need to study at an Arab university to know what the Quran says unless you have the IQ of a horse.

On what basis did you give the fatwa that any Muslim who fought for the Marathas were not good Muslim?

Al-Bayhaqi said: The authentic report is what Al-Hafidh Abu Abdullah informed us via a chain leading to Abu Hameed as-Sa’idi who said: “The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم went out until he left behind Thaniyya al-Wada’, and all of a sudden there was a squadron. He said: ‘Who are these?’ They said: ‘Banu Qaynuqa and they are the people of Abdullah bin Salam.’ He صلى الله عليه وسلم said: ‘Have they embraced Islam?’ They said: ‘Rather they are on their deen.’ He صلى الله عليه وسلم said: ‘Tell them to return for we do not seek assistance of the polytheists.”

Imam As-Sarakhsi said in ‘Al-Mabsut’ in the book of ‘Siyar’: “From the hadith of Adh-Dhahabi (ra) ‘that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم went out the day of Uhud where there was a husna squadron or he said khushna. So he صلى الله عليه وسلم said: Who are these? They said: The Jews so and so. So he صلى الله عليه وسلم said: We do not seek assistance of disbelievers.’

Back
Top Bottom