What's new

Many factors led to Army giving up in 1962. But psychological collapse played a big role

Galwan valley is really really long you know. The disputed area is around PP14 and the river bend. The images you've shown of PLA is towards the upstream area. India controls the part of the valley beyond the bend. No side controls the disputed territory in Galwan. There is a 2km buffer zone on both sides.

What are you trying to convey ? I was replying to the part where your countryman said that indians believe we won the 62 war.
We are not talking about the size of galwan. It's who controls galwan

005Meirwly1gxxtv16npoj31gz0u0wwa.jpg

The conflict zone has been effectively controlled by the Chinese army.

View attachment 898377

Clip circulated in 2020 by 🇨🇳 media showed Indian troops had transgressed into the Dongzhang area some 100m meters across LAC. In 2021 on regular patrol PLA troops were detained by IA for several hours in this area. PLA WTC refuted these Media claims. (3/n) https://t.co/UnGHljxAeU

🇨🇳 tourists filming forward 🇮🇳 army posts at Dongzhang. It is located in a valley near Langpo township, Cona county, Shannan city, Tibet. Dongzhang waterfall region was occupied by Indian Army in 2001 and have sentry posts in the region since.
27°46'45"N 91°58'39"E (1/n) https://t.co/OsLOU9J0VZ

45 bridges, 27 roads, 2 helipads & much more, as @BROindia goes deep into remote areas w/ its infrastructure projects & bolsters country's defence preparedness as well as local economies. https://t.co/t6X0DC1aCW

Significantly, Auli is situated just 95 km from the LAC

It is located in a valley near Langpo township, Cona county, Shannan city, Tibet. Dongzhang waterfall region was occupied by Indian Army in 2001 and have sentry posts in the region since.

So India Army deserves the punishment by PLA. It is your greed for other country's land that seals India's tragic fate.

So India Army deserves the punishment by PLA. It is your greed for other country's land that seals India's tragic fate.
@beijingwalker @Beast @MH.Yang @SIPRA
@Black Tornado @Cheepek @VkdIndian @Hellfire2006
If 🇨🇳 is serious about taking the handshake any further, it should address India’s security concerns and desist from its shenanigans against India. While we look forward to a positive response, it can also pay China back in the same coin, frustrate its military attempts and use all available leverages

Last edited:
It is your greed for other country's land that seals India's tragic fate.
Just like you guys have occupied Tibet, Xinjiang and Hong Kong

Xi Jinping shuffled military leadership 3 times in 9 months

@SIPRA @Dungeness

Taipei also succeeded in hiring engineers, technicians and former naval officers from at least five other countries: Australia, South Korea, India, Spain and Canada. Based at a shipyard in the port city of Kaohsiung, the experts have advised the Taiwanese navy and state-backed shipbuilder CSBC Corporation Taiwan, the company building the new submarines

In a hypothetical armed confrontation that involves warships of the PLA(N), attacking the Philippines, the Chinese flotilla would be detected at ranges beyond 500 km by the surveillance-and-guidance radar of the BrahMos battery. It performs low skimming with greater speed i.e >>mach 3, can carry more warheads than Chinese anti-ship missiles

Brahmos travel much faster in its terminal stage

And with accuracy of “1m CEP”

Sea skimming is upto terminal phase after that brahMos does split-S maneuver attack which makes it even more lethal......The new generation dual role BrahMos comes with an advanced range and capability to take out targets on land as well as anti-ship attacks.

@SIPRA "I don't think that India is in a position to repeat that scenario" 🙈🙊

Indian Army’s Operation Against China On Intervening Night Of 29-30 August 2020

Last edited:

Yeah, China owns those places long before there even was a country called India. China should have conqued the land currently known as india, instead of brits. :partay:

@SIPRA @Dungeness

Taipei also succeeded in hiring engineers, technicians and former naval officers from at least five other countries: Australia, South Korea, India, Spain and Canada. Based at a shipyard in the port city of Kaohsiung, the experts have advised the Taiwanese navy and state-backed shipbuilder CSBC Corporation Taiwan, the company building the new submarines

In a hypothetical armed confrontation that involves warships of the PLA(N), attacking the Philippines, the Chinese flotilla would be detected at ranges beyond 500 km by the surveillance-and-guidance radar of the BrahMos battery. It performs low skimming with greater speed i.e >>mach 3, can carry more warheads than Chinese anti-ship missiles

Brahmos travel much faster in its terminal stage

And with accuracy of “1m CEP”

Sea skimming is upto terminal phase after that brahMos does split-S maneuver attack which makes it even more lethal......The new generation dual role BrahMos comes with an advanced range and capability to take out targets on land as well as anti-ship attacks.

Should shut up your Indian foul mouth.

@SIPRA

Responding to you, since you have tagged me. I don't see any cogent reason for any major war, between China and India, at least in near future. Small skirmishes, like Galwan Clash, which are diplomatically manageable, may happen, occasionally. China's principal concern about India is that it shall not join some US-led security apparatus, whose main objective is to confront and contain China. If that doesn't happen, there is hardly any reason for China to go for war against India. Other possibility, which in my view is also extremely remote, is that India initiates some aggressive border policy, as it did before 1962 War. I don't think that India is in a position to repeat that scenario.

Last edited:
Who seem to be the aggressors?

View attachment 898146
Did they show you everything which happened ? Where's the part when CO 16 Bihar was killed ? This is most probably the revenge party

View attachment 898377

are you brain dead ? there has been no change in status quo in galwan valley. The conflict zone is not controlled by either side because it's a buffer zone. Indian and Chinese army have retreated to their permanent posts in galwan which existed before the clash
If i were to use your logic then india also controls the clash point simply because it has a presence in galwan
images (32).jpeg

Last edited:
I
Responding to you, since you have tagged me. I don't see any cogent reason for any major war, between China and India, at least in near future. Small skirmishes, like Galwan Clash, which are diplomatically manageable, may happen, occasionally. China's principal concern about India is that it shall not join some US-led security apparatus, whose main objective is to confront and contain China. If that doesn't happen, there is hardly any reason for China to go for war against India. Other possibility, which in my view is also extremely remote, is that India initiates some aggressive border policy, as it did before 1962 War. I don't think that India is in a position to repeat that scenario.
India's pirmary concern is that china will exert it's territorial claims over Indian territory and will take unilareral action to settle boundary disputes, that's what is pushing india to embrace the americans , if china were to assure india and settle the boundary dispute once and for all India will have no reason to view china with suspiciousness. I mean we hace a very old history of trade and peace since the past 2,000 years. That era of peace and prosperity can be restored if china and india can reach a common solution for the boundary question. However for that both sides need to give up their ego and china should not ignore India's concerns.

That era of peace and prosperity can be restored if china and india can reach a common solution for the boundary question.

Easier said than done. International disputes persist because the contesting states fail to arrive at a common acceptable solution. Same is the case between China and India. But, even then, I am of the view that if India doesn't join some US-led security setup, to confront China; Chine wouldn't go for a major war with India.

Yeah, China owns those places long before there even was a country called India. China should have conqued the land currently known as india, instead of brits. :partay:
PRC is a 1949 creation , there was nothing known was the PRC before 1949. Republic of india has existed since 1947

Easier said than done. International disputes persist because the contesting states fail to arrive at a common acceptable solution. Same is the case between China and India. But, even then, I am of the view that if India doesn't join some US-led security setup, to confront China; Chine wouldn't go for a major war with India.
India has faced chinese aggression on border for decades now, long before it ever thought of forming an alliance with the US, if china didn't stop back then what makes you think china's gonna stop now ? China should give india assurances ( which it will follow) and pull back it's troops to normalise relations. India will follow suit but it is china which has to take the initiative since it was the one who instigated the crisis. I have the view if china takes one step towards peace, india will take two more

India has faced chinese aggression on border for decades now, long before it ever thought of forming an alliance with the US, if china didn't stop back then what makes you think china's gonna stop now ? China should give india assurances ( which it will follow) and pull back it's troops to normalise relations. India will follow suit but it is china which has to take the initiative since it was the one who instigated the crisis. I have the view if china takes one step towards peace, india will take two more

That is your perspective, with which Chinese don't agree. Neither do I. I am of the opinion the 1962 War was caused by the ill-advised aggressive "Forward Policy" of Pandit Nehru. Chinese were left with no choice, but to respond to that, which they did. Any other powerful country, in place of China, would have done the same. A weaker nation might have submitted to such an aggression.

@beijingwalker @Beast @MH.Yang @SIPRA
@Black Tornado @Cheepek @VkdIndian @Hellfire2006
If 🇨🇳 is serious about taking the handshake any further, it should address India’s security concerns and desist from its shenanigans against India. While we look forward to a positive response, it can also pay China back in the same coin, frustrate its military attempts and use all available leverages

Lol, you believe Chinese logistics are not as good as India's? PLA ride bullet trains to the Indian border, what about Indian troops?

New barracks

Explained beautifully.

India is a nation with an extreme inferiority complex. Domestically, the majority has an inferiority complex against the minority, and that same mindset is reflected in its external policies, which confounds the situation in its neighbourhood, with all it's neighbours.

Sticking to the Chinese aspect, they're are not idiots, why would anyone attack a large country for the heck of it, it's illogical. Plus, China knows, or should know that it cannot defeat India, border victories are one thing but defeating a nation is an entirely different matter.

It is these insecurities that are making manageable situations worse, and not just with China.

Back
Top Bottom