What's new

Many countries express interest in JF-17 Thunder

well.........

The price in the article is supply is for the total price

There were another article which source cannot be posted (Or I will get perma ban) indicated the extra 14.25 per craft are for Training and Hardware for training (Sims, tactical material for training)

Which my price I quote is only including the spares + upgrade...

About Engine, I agree with most of your points, let see what is coming up as a result.

Regarding Aircraft: Only thing I wanted to tell you that, in today’s scenario you need best Aircraft, you cannot compromise on performance.

Sir,

It does not work that way---with the advances in electronics technology---any aircraft is the " weakest link " by default----regardless of what it is and who makes it----if you can make missiles with better tracking systems and have better radars.

It will come down to what the sd10 and aim 120 can do in our scenario.

Sir,

It does not work that way---with the advances in electronics technology---any aircraft is the " weakest link " by default----regardless of what it is and who makes it----if you can make missiles with better tracking systems and have better radars.

It will come down to what the sd10 and aim 120 can do in our scenario.

This is one of the few times I actually agree with you.

:smitten:

First time for everything, I guess.

Hi,

The upcomimng version of the sd10 has some potent technology--let me just say---some extremely potent technology that has some leading airforces in a tad bit of a 'concern'.

Other than the Muslim world where PAC should try to market it properly.

PAC and CAC should form up a team that will bring representative of Armed forces from South America and Africa along with ex-Soviet countries to see:
Super Mushak(PAC)
K-8(PAC)
JF-17(PAC)

and other equipment which Pakistan public and private companies produce...

nishan

The impression i get the CHINA & CAC are not bothered about EXPORT of JFT

THEY HAVE the one buyer NAMELY PAF beyond this they are not overly concerned

FOR ME NORTH KOREA VEITNAM are 2 good candidates FOR A BUDGET chinease origin fighters

afterall they are close ALLIES & HAVE CHINESE FIGHTERS already ie F7

AFTER THIS BANGLADESH & SRILANKA & MYAMNAR

FORGET THE MIDEAST thy have too much money & arse lick the WEST

About INDIA PAKISTAN relation, I don’t know how you are making this big claim. NS was improving relationship and PA was improving number of intruders at Kargil, How can you say he had fight with Army, even NS was not aware of Army’s operation, except 4 guys in PA…PAKISTAN is no more threat for INDIA….Major concern for INDIA is CHINA in terms of power and economy.

About Engine, I agree with most of your points, let see what is coming up as a result.

Regarding Aircraft: Only thing I wanted to tell you that, in today’s scenario you need best Aircraft, you cannot compromise on performance.
Kiddo its yr country who is at fault here.
Had there been no witch like indira gandhi then relations would have been normal by now.

Hi,

The upcomimng version of the sd10 has some potent technology--let me just say---some extremely potent technology that has some leading airforces in a tad bit of a 'concern'.

Sir,

I have been telling members here repeatedly. Do not take the Chinese high-tech industry for granted. They have taken some big leaps. Go to any major research university in UK/USA, and you will find people from Asia nations like China/Taiwan studying electronics/signal processing, micro-electronics etc, all of which are vital to future dominance of the battlefield.

A chain is as strong as the weakest link-----SD10 can be made to go faster, more agile. Not a biggy. The real advancement comes with what you put in the missile as the seeker/guidance system.

PAF is satisfied with RD-93 is working fine for Pakistan, let WS-13 take time so it can be the Engine Pakistan wants in the long run for JFTs.

RD-93 was never for exports to any other country except for Pakistan nor did China-Pakistan intended it to be exported. There is no information available that Pak-China and EAF discussed for FC-1 with RD-93. Indian member is paranoid with it any and all exports will include WS Series Engines in the Future.
Sir I have few questions first which engine is used by Pakistan in JF-17 seondly why they want different engine for JF-17 and that to from Russia and finally if China can make engines for its J-10 B and other heavy planes why can't it make better engine for JF-17 if it need a better engine ? and others can reply also @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @ANTIBODY and others @Argus Panoptes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir I have few questions first which engine is used by Pakistan in JF-17 seondly why they want different engine for JF-17 and that to from Russia and finally if China can make engines for its J-10 B and other heavy planes why can't it make better engine for JF-17 if it need a better engine ? and others can reply also

@Zarvan All information is available on collective JF-17 Threads please go through it I don't think anyone would keep reposting it for members.

Current Engine RD-93 Russian [No immediate need for replacement of RD-93 maybe Block III with WS-13 and upgrade of future Block II upgrades to WS-13 Engines]
Future Engine WS-13 China [WS-13 Engine is under testing in China]
News Engine for JF-17 is required so Pak-China can export JF-17 with it apart from it more power and performance from the Engine and no dependence on Russia which might impose sanctions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom