What's new

Manipur : Hindu vs Christian civil war

Christians are claiming that Hindus are killing Christians and that more than 15 churches have been burnt down by Hindus so far:

View attachment 927686
Where have you got this news man..all over internet it's been reported churches are burning..metei tribe is the majority people in Manipur...hindus constitute more than 50 percent in 4 districts including imphal.
Manipur saw Christian population rise from around 19% in 1961 to more than 41% in 2011.

According to the 2011 census, Christians make up 41.29 percent of Manipur's population and Hindus marginally more at 41.39 percent.

Manipur has already become a Christian majority state. In 2023 they make make up more than 45 percent.

Sanghis are busy counting votes and notes. They don't care about Hindus.

@NagaBaba @Skimming @Joe Shearer

Pretty bad this one. The growth of the Christian population happened due to evangelism or birth rate?
When tribals are involved more than ethnicity can come into play.
Army should be sent in.

Pretty bad this one. The growth of the Christian population happened due to evangelism or birth rate?
Army should be sent in.
Burmese settlers, Kuki tribe christians in Manipur are non locals.
And BJPCucks as usual remain silent.

Hindu strongman Modi is nowhere to be seen.
Cuckendra Modi's BJP is just Congress with saffron paint on its face, feel no difference between them and scamgress.

Reason why we need an alternative, a Lee Kuan Yew not sasta Manmohan Singh.

Last edited:
Army should be sent in.
Evangelism. Friendly USA government is actively involved in conversion activities in North East and other parts of India.

Evangelicals go to Hindu temples abuse Hindu gods and Hindu religion and ask Hindus to convert to Christianity. If you don't believe me there are videos on internet.

Sanghi Government does not have the courage to stand up to the Christian west.

But bhakts like @NagaBaba @Skimming @aryadravida @Raj-Hindustani will still keep worshipping Modi.

Cuckendra Modi's BJP is just Congress with saffron pain on its face, feel no difference between them and scamgress.

Reason why we need an alternative, a Lee Kuan Yew not sasta Manmohan Singh.
India can't produce a Lee. Impotent Modi will be succeeded by Impotent Yogi.

They will engineer riots before elections. Kill 15-20 slum dwelling Muslims. And andh bhakts will thump their chest like Maharana Pratap and vote BJP to power.

You lost North East to Christians. You are losing tribal belt of Central India and South India. Even in Hindutva heartland of UP, Haryana 100 churches are popping every day. Evangelists are wearing saffron robes and bribing Hindus to convert to Christianity. CIA backed Christian preachers even run YouTube channels and live stream their conversion programmes. Hijdas in the Government look the other way.

Last edited:
Army should be sent in.
Evangelists are pretty active in India. Especially in the tribal belts. I have personally come across harmless looking Christian uncles who do it on the side. They do it in the name of social work and point to point it is very difficult to refute them because they are involved with communities who are on the margins, ignored by religious people, politicians and society alike. When they convert they get access to missionary schools, scholarships, seats in well run colleges and a well knit community. The Christian community cares for its own unlike the Hindus and Muslims.

Evangelists are pretty active in India. Especially in the tribal belts. I have personally come across harmless looking Christian uncles who do it on the side. They do it in the name of social work and point to point it is very difficult to refute them because they are involved with communities who are on the margins, ignored by religious people, politicians and society alike. When they convert they get access to missionary schools, scholarships, seats in well run colleges and a well knit community. The Christian community cares for its own unlike the Hindus and Muslims.
Stephen's Xavier's etc ke full mazey le re, but I understand there's some rules there that a convert must have X no of years behind them post converting before being eligible for said quotas.

Too much gareebi in India too, fertile ground.

BJP MLA>

Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 1.25.43 PM.png

Evangelism. Friendly USA government is actively involved in conversion activities in North East and other parts of India.

Evangelicals go to Hindu temples abuse Hindu gods and Hindu religion and ask Hindus to convert to Christianity. If you don't believe me there are videos on internet.

Sanghi Government does not have the courage to stand up to the Christian west.

But bhakts like @NagaBaba @Skimming @aryadravida @Raj-Hindustani will still keep worshipping Modi.

So they just go about these activities? Are they led by local Christians or is it the western type in their jeeps and literature?

So again it’s the locals, who are bolstered by funding from churches in the US, South Korea etc?

So again it’s the locals, who are bolstered by funding from churches in the US, South Korea etc?
Can't be sure, but family to family, the Christians don't seem to be significantly better off than Hindus. Where then does this funding come from is anyone's guess. Perhaps they do more charity than Hindus. Perhaps it is from outside. I cannot hazard a guess on this. What I have noticed is, at least in southern India, Christians, both individually and through trusts, tend to own a lot of real estate, especially in prime areas. This could be a colonial legacy, I don't know.

So they just go about these activities? Are they led by local Christians or is it the western type in their jeeps and literature?
Both. White Christian preachers come to India and convert people. They also train and fund local Indian preachers.

But it celliyas like @INDIAPOSITIVE @aryadravida will tell you that the aggressor Christians are the victims in the case. Their brave RSS Brahman cadres are repelling Christian Crusaders

Back
Top Bottom