What's new

Man burns Koran in New York

Hi,

He also got fired from his job as well----guess what---ain't gonna get un-employment either---because he has been fired for bad behaviour.

The man is doomed---you got to see this thru american eyes---the employer says---you have the right to do what you want to to---but this is not the image we have of our employees and that of our company---so you are a gonner---.

His employer punished him in the worst possible way---fired employees donot qualify for en-employment automatically.

Now that he has on his resume Koran burner---hardly a chance of getting hired.

I don't really get the big deal, don't be hypocrites boys.. don't tell me you've never seen a Muslim or a Hindu burning a Bible in your countries.

At times like this lets stick to our faith...
The One who guaranteed that Quraan will be preserved until the end of time,and the One who's book is Quran will take care of these people.We dont need to do anything.

At times like this lets stick to our faith...
The One who guaranteed that Quraan will be preserved until the end of time,and the One who's book is Quran will take care of these people.We dont need to do anything.

Hi,

Thankyou---that is what I tell every colleague that I have---it is not my job---it is not my problem to protect the Koran---the Name of Prophet Mohammad---the name of Allah or the desecration of the mosques---. It is the Lord's property---let Him worry.

I tellmuslim---look at Salman Rushdie---who is protecting him---maybe Allah is protecting him----he is living high and mighty---20 plus years---and the muslims have not even pulled a single hair out of his balding scalp.

See---this guy desecrates the Koran---he lost his job---his christian boss fired him---he is going to file for un-employment---and this christian lady sitting in her office will deny his claim for un-employment---he will keep appealing and it will be denied---because he was terminated for bad behaviour---conduct unbecoming of an employee---.

This guy may not find a decent job for the rest of his life---indeed the Lord works in strange ways.

Last edited:
Hi,

I tellmuslim---look at Salman Rushdie---who is protecting him---maybe Allah is protecting him----he is living high and mighty---20 plus years---and the muslims have not even pulled a single hair out of his balding scalp.
Actually it's the British government which is protecting him, Allah doesnot protect those who mock his prophets. Rusdie is a devious little character who is indignant enough to stage something as low as feigning about own beliefs to avoid a backlash.
Rushdie came from a Muslim family but says that he was never really religious. In 1990, in the "hope that it would reduce the threat of Muslims acting on the fatwa to kill him," he issued a statement in which he claimed "he had renewed his Muslim faith, had repudiated the attacks on Islam in his novel and was committed to working for better understanding of the religion across the world." However, Rushdie later said that he was only "pretending"
Woo so much for living as high & mighty, what was that book called in which his former body guard had described his personality & Rushdie had denounced it?

Actually it's the British government which is protecting him, Allah doesnot protect those who mock his prophets. Rusdie is a devious little character who is indignant enough to stage something as low as feigning about own beliefs to avoid a backlash.
Rushdie came from a Muslim family but says that he was never really religious. In 1990, in the "hope that it would reduce the threat of Muslims acting on the fatwa to kill him," he issued a statement in which he claimed "he had renewed his Muslim faith, had repudiated the attacks on Islam in his novel and was committed to working for better understanding of the religion across the world." However, Rushdie later said that he was only "pretending"
Woo so much for living as high & mighty, what was that book called in which his former body guard had described his personality & Rushdie had denounced it?

Hi,

My answer to your post is in the same post. Allah doesnot come down to do the job. Our Lord is not like Judge Chaudhry of pak supreme court---who wants to do everything ut doesnot do anything---our Lord designates authority.

Just like this person burnt the Koran in NY---he got fired from his job---wouldn't you say the justice was swift---specially in these hard economic times---plus no un-employment on top of that---.

Live and learn my young man.

Now---how do you know Allah is not protecting Rushdie---read your comments again---it may mean the the british govt is stronger than our Lord---take a look at your sentence

agreed with you friend no one can damage Quran Majeed becoz ALLAH himself has taken gurantee of protetction of Quran and im sure who ever have done it in USA will have kind of a death which we cannot imaginable ALLAH will give them seware punishment they want death for themselves but they cannot get it their lifes will be miserable INSAHALLAH countries like america is a responsible for war and hatred on the name of freedom of speech freedom of speech is not that you burn holy book of other rekigion it is not freedom of speech it is freedom to create hatred in world and im sure INSHAHALLH whole america will suffer the act of this INSHAHALLAH for sure i condem this act of *****'s cal themselves doctors enginners but noone is more ***** than them

Hi,

My answer to your post is in the same post. Allah doesnot come down to do the job. Our Lord is not like Judge Chaudhry of pak supreme court---who wants to do everything ut doesnot do anything---our Lord designates authority.

Just like this person burnt the Koran in NY---he got fired from his job---wouldn't you say the justice was swift---specially in these hard economic times---plus no un-employment on top of that---.

Live and learn my young man.

Now---how do you know Allah is not protecting Rushdie---read your comments again---it may mean the the british govt is stronger than our Lord---take a look at your sentence
Actually there is nothing wrong with my statement it all depends how you apprehend it(more like how you deliberately twist my words) . My statement conveyed a simple a meaning; "If it wasn't for the British government protecting Rushdie he would be history by now" but just because he hasn't been punished yet doesn't even imply that he has been granted redemption for his vile acts of blasphemy. I am sure you are aware of the fundamental principles of Islam & one of them is to have firm believe in "AKHIRAH" The Judgement day or the "Day of the Divine Justice"
Life on earth is meant to be a preparation for the Akhirah (life after death) Life is meaningless if people of good actions are not rewarded and people of bad conduct are not punished at the Day of Judgement. Muslim believers will be rewarded for their good actions by admitting them to Janah (Paradise) Wrong-doers and unbelievers will be punished in Annar ( Hell Fire ).
If people who commit sins are not punished in this life then what awaits them in the life hereafter is not some thing too obscure for you to grasp Mr Mastan.
These words hold great wisdom & patience for all those people who feel that evil doers got scot free & are relishing high-toned lives, but in reality,those who are true believers leave everything to Allah & if he wont punish them in this life then he definitely will in the afterlife.

Last edited:
One moron inspires hundreds of moronic impersonators.

there are thousands of people who DID NOT burn the quran.. and thousands more who, inspite of the Quran burning, DID NOT mind at all. Nothing happened to the credibilty of allah or islam or the prophet.

WHY DONT EACH OF THESE "PEACE LOVING MORONS" INSPIRE OTHERS? WHY NOT TAKE INSPIRATION FROM THEM?

Actually there is nothing wrong with my statement it all depends how you apprehend it(more like how you deliberately twist my words) . My statement conveyed a simple a meaning; "If it wasn't for the British government protecting Rushdie he would be history by now" but just because he hasn't been punished yet doesn't even imply that he has been granted redemption for his vile acts of blasphemy. I am sure you are aware of the fundamental principles of Islam & one of them is to have firm believe in "AKHIRAH" The Judgement day or the "Day of the Divine Justice"
Life on earth is meant to be a preparation for the Akhirah (life after death) Life is meaningless if people of good actions are not rewarded and people of bad conduct are not punished at the Day of Judgement. Muslim believers will be rewarded for their good actions by admitting them to Janah (Paradise) Wrong-doers and unbelievers will be punished in Annar ( Hell Fire ).
If people who commit sins are not punished in this life then what awaits them in the life hereafter is not some thing too obscure for you to grasp Mr Mastan.
These words hold great wisdom & patience for all those people who feel that evil doers got scot free & are relishing high-toned lives, but in reality,those who are true believers leave everything to Allah & if he wont punish them in this life then he definitely will in the afterlife.

Hi,

You see---you want to have your cake and eat it too---.

You clearly stated that he was under the protection of the british govt---now if you had stated that Allah gave him in the protection of the british govt just to show the muslims how foolish they had been in passing a judgement on Rushdie---that would have been something interesting.

How do we know that Allah is mad at Rushdie---all I can see is that our Lord is mad at us---look at the destruction in our motherland---look at our president---# 1 criminal---look at his cohorts---who is being punished here---!!!

Now---stop the rest of the lecture please---.

Hi,

You see---you want to have your cake and eat it too---.

You clearly stated that he was under the protection of the british govt---now if you had stated that Allah gave him in the protection of the british govt just to show the muslims how foolish they had been in passing a judgement on Rushdie---that would have been something interesting.
I didn't!!!!! so you don't have to assume on your own.

How do we know that Allah is mad at Rushdie---all I can see is that our Lord is mad at us---look at the destruction in our motherland---look at our president---# 1 criminal---look at his cohorts---who is being punished here---!!!
Now---stop the rest of the lecture please---.
Its not a riddle Mr Mastan that we are completely oblivion of Rushdie's actions, if you choose to pretend as an ignoramus, then be it that way. Since you have asked me with an explicit indecorousness to not lecture you any further so i wont, but i stand by my stance.

I didn't!!!!! so you don't have to assume on your own.

Its not a riddle Mr Mastan that we are completely oblivion of Rushdie's actions, if you choose to pretend as an ignoramus, then be it that way. Since you have asked me with an explicit indecorousness to not lecture you any further so i wont, but i stand by my stance.

Hi,

My boy---you are so young and innocent---in your age you can only believe in the zeal of your belief----well let me ask you a hypothetical question----.

after every cricket match---the pakistani captain says---by the grace of Allah we won the match---so on the reverse side---the days they lost the matches---may the grace of Allah was not there---.

Now let us take it a step further---the other team says---our God came to our help today and we won---so---theoratically their God was stronger that day---as they beat us more often in matches and games---would it suffice to say that their God shows up more times in a winning position than ours---.

Now what if they take it a step further and say---our God beat your God---our God is stronger than your God---we win more often---therefore our God is the winingest God.

So---what do you say.

Back
Top Bottom