What's new

Man burns Koran in New York

STD(s***lly Trans. Dis.?), you posted the video, OK. but why did you have to taunt us by the blinking smilies?

OMG......not this yaar......those who burned koran will also start burning people afterwards....please stop this non-sense......

STD(s***lly Trans. Dis.?), you posted the video, OK. but why did you have to taunt us by the blinking smilies?

Blinking meant to indicate that i am confused,that why did they burn the Quran!!!?

Well o well,wrong deed committed here,for sure.

I mean,i would not like to see Bible burning,this act can create a lot of turbulence and commotion in US and hurt our huge muslim community.

I condemn this act.

Blinking meant to indicate that i am confused,that why did they burn the Quran!!!?

There is a simple answer for it, because of hate!!! They are the american taliban.

This act signifies how mentally deranged some people can be. But this is only an action of an individual for some personal grudge he wants to express this way as he is probably too weak or too mentally inefficient to express in any other way. Burning Holy Books is a heinous and shameful crime. American authorities should take action. What is this world coming to?

What happens if somebody burn Quran? You people should not be agitated.

There are many ways to react to this but definitely not as to one ur thinking... ofcourse its disturbing and agitating but it definitely does not mean that we start killing others... or start burning bibles... Its utterly wrong. one can not do another wrong to put things right or justify them

More fuel for taliban to recruit more men.....Good going....You served teh nation real well.....

That is the most stupid and idiotic way of provoking people. Anyhow people should not be agitated.

what a cow dung this guys is he has given one more reason for al qaida to flourish

ALLAH ne wada kiya hai keh woh apne KORAN MAJEED ki hifazat khud kare ga!!

In Jahilon ne yeh tu Shaheed kar diye par un lakon karuron loogon keh dilon se

kaise mitaye gein.? jo Hafiz Hain jin keh seene main har lafz moujud hai ?

Lakh Koshish kar lo aa munsifo is KORAN PAK ko na tu koi mita saka na koi

mita sake ga.Is ki hifazat woh PAK PARWARDEGAR ALLAH kare ga !!

ALLAH in bhatke logon par Rahem kare AMEEN !!

Back
Top Bottom