What's new

Man asks nephew to rape wife, both get 10 years' jail

ReFixman

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
:
A local court has sentenced a man to 10 years' imprisonment for helping his nephew rape his wife so that she could conceive and give birth to a baby.

The nephew was also given a 10-year jail term.

Apart from the rigorous imprisonment, the court also imposed a fine of Rs 1,000 each on Pentam Raju and his nephew Naveen.

According to the prosecution, on January 12, 2010, Naveen raped Raju's wife at the couple's residence, with Raju holding her down.

Both were arrested by Narayanaguda police after the victim lodged a complaint.

Probe revealed that Raju and the victim married in 2004 and a daughter was born to them. But the child died within a few days of the birth, and after that the victim never conceived.

Therefore, Raju wanted her to have a sexual intercourse with Naveen and get pregnant, which led to the rape.

Theres other ways to get it done why force a rape on your wife

2004 to 2014, that's quit a long period may be he tried but he never succeeded to convince her again.

Theres other ways to get it done why force a rape on your wife

Bcs of false pride. In many areas, consulting a doctor regarding infertility is equaling to questioning the manhood. So he found an easier way to get an offspring.

LOL You wanna start this filthy thing here? Forget news came yesterday Parents sell 2 daughters for paying bills in Gujrat (Pakistan)?
Wrong you was just reading the title which makes you guys happy read the complete article/news!!.
I know these kind of news are from both sides. But the so called "selling 2 daughters for paying bill" is wrong one. he prayed before that, if he becomes a father than his first child will be given to the family THOSE WHO CANT HAVE CHILDS!

Wrong you was just reading the title which makes you guys happy read the complete article/news!!.
I know these kind of news are from both sides. But the so called "selling 2 daughters for paying bill" is wrong one. he prayed before that, if he becomes a father than his first child will be given to the family THOSE WHO CANT HAVE CHILDS!
Yeah that's what i wanna listen "I know these kind of news are from both sides"
So now its means according to you Pakistan is also filthy :D

Yeah our countries are full of *** holes and there is nothing wrong to admit that!

So finally you are a happy man... glad to be a part of you happiness :smitten:

Yeah that's what i wanna listen "I know these kind of news are from both sides"
So now its means according to you Pakistan is also filthy :D

Yeah our countries are full of *** holes and there is nothing wrong to admit that!

So finally you are a happy man... glad to be a part of you happiness :smitten:
Next time keep in mind about both countries before passing a statement like that 8-)
I am always happy you are new that's why you don't know it :partay:

Hindu Bhatat has a rape epidemic. Modi must address this epidemic, given his past record on promoting rape; he will probably endorse it covertly.

there is something in the water of sub-continent that makes people go about doing things weirdest ways possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom