What's new

Mamata - Modi war: She demands arrest warrant against him

don't listen to the Indian....hardly any illegal Bangladeshis in India. Its communal Modi trying to get rid of Muslim Bengalis from India. On the other hand we have an Indian epidemic in Dhaka, these illegals are working without papers, our proxy prime minister hasina has made it happen.

Yup we are swarming glorious bengladesh so we can eat food with our bare hands too.

I've disliked this loud mouth for a long time, the way she carries herself is very unbecoming.

Anyway, do you guys really think if Modi comes to power he will follow up on his promises and start the process of deporting these illegals out of India? The centre has the power and authority to do it especially with a decisive leader at the helm. I'm very much hoping it happens as all I can see is these illegals are trouble and a burden India does NOT need.

A properly managed action involving the CRPF's RAF and potentially other CAPFs for assistance could have this menace addressed in a matter of months.

Modi has promised a lot and big things, now let's see if he is a man of his word and worthy of the hype.......

Modi and Amit Shah literally destroyed all Anti National elements in Gujarat , destroyed the local parties of Bajrang Dal and Shiv Sena . Completely stopped Religious conversion , banned sales of Alcohol(i think) , Decimated the terror/ IM infrastructure by outright encounter killing terrorists and not to mention now Gujarat is the Safest place for women in India . All the elements which were being used by the corrupt and the Anti Nationals in Gujarat has been wiped out, this is why Congress and other parties hate him .. Same thing is happening in M.P under Shivraj .. The life blood of the Anti National and corrupt elements have been destroyed in Gujarat .

Last edited:
What exactly did he say, and why should he be arrested for it?
Unfortunately we have weak leaders in India who will go to any extent to appease the most unpatriotic community.Wish we had strong leaders like China.

:woot: Mamata ji last time you demand too much so you have to walk our from UPA ;)
And take a guess why didnt you name the one to arrested ??? Cause you know person isnt saying anything wrong but naming him will take you to court :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom