What's new

Maliki calls for making Karbala the new Qibla .................

I dont speak arabic and i would like a few different arab speakers to translate what malaki said in the video and then maybe a comment should be given.

then say that...if he is inviting others they use words they understand....
Ali Yasin? Whats that? If you mean Yaseen...then you are misinformed! I read Yasin in Masjid-ul-Haram as well as the Prophet's masjid in Madina...My whole family has done it... No one forbid us...In fact they provide books of surah Yasin , Quran in the masjids!

Whats amin Allah? Ameen is not enough?

Even if you are not...dont you ponder what others are saying? I do...I have my beliefs but I do read what others write ...Allah told us to ponder and then told us that Islam comes naturally (oath was taken from our souls) so we will naturally bend towards our Lord...so listening to others is not harmful....and pondering is encouraged ;)

So rassul allah phrase should become allah alone?!!

My english is very weak other wise I wrote here 2 pages with non stop.
Anyway climbing everest is much easier than talking to U headstrongs !!!!!!!! :suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:

well relax buddies , there is lot more to come for muslims to see ... dont forget about Hadith and prophecies of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) .
this is only beginning of our downfall .

well relax buddies , there is lot more to come for muslims to see ... dont forget about Hadith and prophecies of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) .
this is only beginning of our downfall .

Muslims will never fall. They will win like Prophet time.
U pakistani brothers should change ur mind.:cheers:
A very important freindly offer.:enjoy:

Muslims will never fall. They will win like Prophet time.
U pakistani brothers should change ur mind.:cheers:
A very important freindly offer.:enjoy:

to Allah his beloved prophet words are more valuable than any other , so whatever he say will come to reality . no matter what we do or what we become ...
thank you for your offer by the way

to Allah his beloved prophet words are more valuable than any other , so whatever he say will come to reality . no matter what we do or what we become ...
thank you for your offer by the way
The dark era is now!Slaughter of muslims in Palestine,sucided, despute,wars,loot muslims by west(there are 200 yrars).Wahabis takfiris salafis nasebis zionist and... What are u wating for,darker era than this time?but this will end by Imam Mahdi(aat).

So rassul allah phrase should become allah alone?!!
You said Ameen Allah...Do you know what Ameen means? While Rasool ALLAH means Allah's Rasool....do you mean Allah's agreement? Ameen is understood...why overdo thigns?
My english is very weak other wise I wrote here 2 pages with non stop.
I am sorry I really didnt understand what you wrote.... Hence the questions
Anyway climbing everest is much easier than talking to U headstrongs !!!!!!!! :suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:
as you wish :tup:

Mekkah is there in Arab land since the time of Prophet Abraham (PBUH).....and Saudi Arabia is there since 1932....!!! Saudi Arabia was not there when Kaabah in Mekkah was declared new Qiblah for us.....for the rest of your post....please ask saudis why they wrecked the shrines......if you have the courage....!!!
End of wahabis nasibi salafi and zionists is soon.

there are two ways to react
one way is to react like a Prophet and the other is to act like a Pharaoh

the Prophet, patiently and diligently points out the wrongs and shows the correct way to appease the God, he uses love & respect.

the Pharaoh resorts to violence, terror, hate, intimidation, butchery, murder and genocide.

look around you in the world and decide, who is acting like a Pharaoh? why the word Mosque now synonymous to terror and fear? why the world Allah o Akbar is loathed & feared because of its use by some Muslims who behead and resort to cannibalism and rape.

I regret the lost of "Human life" that will be taken away by the Kharjites who just got a boost from this ignorant lunatic PM of Iraq

I dont mean any disrespect to Islamic scholars but I dare to say that his Qibla maybe White House.

yet people keep on responding to him.

Very true !

Dil khush kar diyaa aapa kiii Pharaoh vs Prophet waliii baaat neiii ! :tup:

So mijazii ent Irfan....mijazii ent Irfan ! :D

Baluchi sahii boliii ? :ashamed:

What's this???
A make shift black-box with "Ali" written all around it.!!!

Once a shia co-worker told me that Ali (r.a) split the moon, I was like "WHATTT!". He quickly changed topic. When I asked him to tell me more about Ali splitting the moon, he said "Yeh oonchaay level kee baatain hain, tumhain samajh nahi aaain gee"(= it's high-level talk, you won't understand it) :)
-
-

A still from above video...

Shia-Kabba.jpg

-

End of wahabis nasibi salafi and zionists is soon.

Everyone disagreeing with your "inventions in religion" is a salafi\wahabi... right? And why be enraged with zionists, when your ideology was invented by a crypto-jews itself.!!! (Link)

I quote;"Thence he went to Egypt, where he founded an antiothmanian sect, to promote the interests of Ali....and formulated the doctrine that, just as every prophet had an assistant who afterward succeeded him, Mohammed's vizier was Ali, who had therefore been kept out of the califate by deceit...Abdallah ascribed divine honors to him(Ali) by addressing him with the words, "Thou art Thou!" Thereupon Ali banished him to Madain. After Ali's assassination Abdallah is said to have taught that Ali was not dead but alive, and had never been killed; that a part of the Deity was hidden in him;...Till then the divine character of Ali was to remain hidden in the imams..."

Jews call their priests "Rabb" (Rabbai), you call them "Rabb" too (Rabbanee)...!!!
Pleural of "Rabb" is "Arbaabaa" (أَرۡبَابً۬ا )

Q:9:31:
-
ٱتَّخَذُوٓاْ أَحۡبَارَهُمۡ وَرُهۡبَـٰنَهُمۡ أَرۡبَابً۬ا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱلۡمَسِيحَ ٱبۡنَ مَرۡيَمَ وَمَآ أُمِرُوٓاْ إِلَّا لِيَعۡبُدُوٓاْ إِلَـٰهً۬ا وَٲحِدً۬ا‌ۖ لَّآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ‌ۚ سُبۡحَـٰنَهُ ۥ عَمَّا يُشۡرِڪُونَ
-

Did Quran(^) just declare taking the scholars as "Rabbanee" a SHIRK...???

Last edited:
What The Hell is Wrong with you people ? , Just Be Muslims instead of claiming to be a Shia or Sunni , or whatever the Hell you Claim to be.

Follow the Quran & Sunnah , Instead of Uneducated Mullah's , Research what is Islam yourself , Instead of Believing those who have no Knowledge of Islam but claim to be Scholars .

and for the Love of God , STOP Fighting among yourselves .

Back
Top Bottom