What's new

Malaysia Malay anti China riot

I wasn't, but I was making a point as few Chinese members at PDF who seems to believe that there is no racism in Chinese. As for Malaysia, both sides are to be blamed, but Malays are more to blame here.

Yes and No. Many mainlanders exhibit ethno-racism against Chinese from other parts and consider them not being a true chinese. I personally have witnessed this on several occasions, but at the same time non-mainlanders exhibit same attitude towards mainlanders. Hong Kong have some real issues when it comes to this.

The best way to describe Malaysian politics is like a fight between two headless chickens.

There is a tendency to blame "both side" and downplay the fact that the whole racial problem of Malaysia is because Malay like to masturbate and enjoy orgasm of doing Allah's work, when they shit on minorities.

Chinese generally get along well when Malay are not Muslims, eg Borneo Dayaks. The Malays are universally hated.

Below: Malay busy body burning Israel flag, despite Jews never shit on them.

jews-march30.jpg

There is a tendency to blame "both side" and downplay the fact that the whole racial problem of Malaysia is because Malay like to masturbate and enjoy orgasm of doing Allah's work, when they shit on minorities.

Chinese generally get along well when Malay are not Muslims, eg Borneo Dayaks. The Malays are universally hated.

According to you there is always only one side to blame, Malays and Muslims. It is you who like to mastrubate on a notion that all is others fault. Although I do understand the frustration felt by Chinese at the hands of UMNO and its racists policies, but I will never accept your narrative which is soaked in hatred and racism.

Below: Malay busy body burning Israel flag, despite Jews never shit on them.

jews-march30.jpg

And what that have to do with the issue at hand, flag burning might look stupid but its something done world over. Nothing exclusive to Malays.

According to you there is always only one side to blame, Malays and Muslims. It is you who like to mastrubate on a notion that all is others fault. Although I do understand the frustration felt by Chinese at the hands of UMNO and its racists policies, but I will never accept your narrative which is soaked in hatred and racism.

And what that have to do with the issue at hand, flag burning might look stupid but its something done world over. Nothing exclusive to Malays.

The Chinese is model citizen all over the world in white man land especially and white man seems cant get enough of us. Chinese do not commit crime, do not commit terror, spend 24x7 study and work like crazy, do not divorce and do not have children out of wed lock.

You name me one tribe as good as us, including yours?

I am not frustrated but I point out fact. Chinese get along with everyone but you cannot get along with shithead Islamofascist unless you deliver your daughter to be raped by them or you commit suicide in front of their face, as Islamofascist thinks all infidel deserve to die, for the sake of Allah.

tbh Indonesian image in China, Taiwan and HK is very low, especially Muslim Indonesian, because of your poverty, below average height, negative news about extremism, Indonesian women previously being sent abroad as maids and being tortured by Arabs and abuse of the Chinese minority, all while having this delusional bravado about your superiority.

In a democratic country like Indonesia, people from Singapore, Hongkong, ect cannot see us inferior. Why....? Because not like them, each of us still has many possibility to gain political and military power in our own country. We can set up any political fight over any injustice made by our government, whether in a form of NGO or establish a new political party to pursue our political goal if the established party elite prevent us to achieve high seat there. It is true, especially when we talk about Indonesian middle class, in which they are the ones who has so many resources.

And Indonesia is a respected country among high intelligence people from many civilized nations, just like how many big nation leaders treat us

What is inside common people's head in China, Singapore, Hongkong toward us, if it is negative, doesn't bother us at all.....

Some powerful lady there maybe felt in love with "Indonesian Muslim" here......

PHO-10Jul23-239921.jpg

July 23, 2010. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton greets Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom